Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 931. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
              The binary in the gif is not random. 100 Nav to the decoder Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Time to break the 757 Crptsy voodoo.

Bittrex page 1 - High Volume
Cryptsy page 99 for sale 10,000 NavajoCoin  0 volume
legendary
Activity: 1050
There is not much volume or attension on cryptsy , BTER & Poloniex. This is keeping the price down as 99.9% of the trading is happening on Bittrex . So enjoy the bargains purchasing cheap NavajoCoin . The price should be around 4x what it is now . When we compare the prices across 4 exchanges it will remain around 850 for a very very long time as the other 3 exchanges dont move. As there is no volume on the other exchanges cryptsy , BTER & Poloniex. Traders dont bother purchasing on them untill the news filters in which is very slow.

If cryptsy & BTER last buy price rises to say 1500 sats this will trigger Bittrex to go crazy with tradeing

Now the good news Bittrex Volume is fantastic. Under priced NAV to purchase so when Navajo Anon Beta comes . The news will flow to all exchanges and only then it will skyrocket to its true potential.

if cryptsy & Bter dont move we aint going anywhere except last average price across 4 echanges

Example on Cryptsy there is a total of 96814.26559 NavajoCoin for sale with a Buy order of 337 NavajoCoin price 0.00000711. Yes a buy order of 337 .

Bter is the same.

If NavajoCoin was only on Bittrex this would be a different story today. We would be half way to DRK price minimum.

What has been happening is you can sell 1 nav on the low volume exchanges and this drops the price . Someone wanting to buy compares the four exchanges and the prices drop like a brick . This is the reality we are dealing with and why 337 NavajoCoin and 1 nav sale is controlling the price of all the hard work by a countless number of people today.

This is a situation we need to solve in Janaury . When Navajo Anon arrives we may get volume onto the other 3 exchanges but if we dont that will impact on the day to operation of such a great coin untill any thing moves on the other 3 exchanges at the moment the other 3 exchanges are causeing more harm and 0 good. Time will Tell

Everyone has been given 6 months to buy cheap NAV / BTC .

16 hrs is over  Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
You wanted cheaper coins right? Soon you will have this opportunity, it seems  Undecided
I put my buy order of 50k somewhere find it if you can  Grin

I think at NAV can't be dumped to less than 500~sat for now. These sells orders exist more for propaganda effect than normal order. Maybe few old investors want to sell some coins for price like they pay before, but more of them waiting for cross mighty 2k sat barrier and begin pure rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
You wanted cheaper coins right? Soon you will have this opportunity, it seems  Undecided
I put my buy order of 50k somewhere find it if you can  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Hi guys,
Bearing in mind what happened today with BitcoinTalk. Wouldn't be wise to install a forum like this one on the Navajocoin.org website? I think it might be a good idea to have our own way of communications.
Salud!
Yes, true, but this forum gets us connected to the whole world!
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Hi guys,
Bearing in mind what happened today with BitcoinTalk. Wouldn't be wise to install a forum like this one on the Navajocoin.org website? I think it might be a good idea to have our own way of communications.
Salud!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Just like the Great NAVAJO CODE TALKERS , NAVAJOCOIN itself can withstand any adversity , despite before all odds and numbers and unlike other altcoins , we have a committed team behind and all these characteristics incorporated to NAVAJOCOIN makes it stand strong despite market adversities as well as technical adversities. This is what makes NAVAJOCOIN standout from the rest.
Go NAVAJO!

~SoopY~

+100 Yeah this community is one of the best and supportive community and it is time tested . Who will remain on feet ,wins the race at this last 100 meter .  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
THANK GOD, Bitcointalk is back!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
We need transparency. I used to hold over a million NAVs but sold most of them at a low price due to the lack of transparency and no deadlines and a lot of false promises.

I still hold a small amount. But we are already seeing slippage with the latest announcements. First it was to be released for public testing this week, and now paycum is saying 15 days later and then maybe more delays by then. I won't be surprised if no release by end of this month.

If the coin is legit then there's no reason it can't be priced at 15000 sats (0.00015) as that is the fair market price for a good anon coin with 70 million coins. But even if the launch goes ahead as planned all the previous issues like the hack and not being released on time mean trust is already very low and will take months to rebuild. If no news in a week I guarantee a retrace to 500 sats.

Hi saberu,

I think you got some information mixed together. I don't know where you got this "week" from. I checked the Ann form Sum2Dev and also Pakage posts... there is always "this month" I guess paycum also mentioned the 15 Days as the Rest of this month?? I don't know where these timeings are from, but be sure we will release!

You have to know, setting up such a Beta network and everything of program logics and so on in the background, is hell lot of work and of course needs to be stable and tested before it is getting into public Test!

regards
shahim

indeed, i mentioned 15 days as sum2dev said "this month", so before end of january!
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
But we are already seeing slippage with the latest announcements. First it was to be released for public testing this week, and now paycum is saying 15 days later and then maybe more delays by then. I won't be surprised if no release by end of this month.

What are You talking about mate? Please make some research and double check before posting that kind of false informations on the forum.
Thanks
~ Strugg
legendary
Activity: 994
What happened to buy wall ?
Activity: 700
Holy shit. There is a huge sell support at Trex.  Tongue
Wanted to buy some coins, but it doesn´t look like good entry point right now.

Me too waiting to buy some more to raise my stock up but looks like the moment didn't arrive yet. Hopefully will have chance to buy more Navajocoin before anon release.
Activity: 728
Things are going very well even trade is very stable , I think this is new floor for Navajo. Day by day the price will go up and up.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
We need transparency. I used to hold over a million NAVs but sold most of them at a low price due to the lack of transparency and no deadlines and a lot of false promises.

I still hold a small amount. But we are already seeing slippage with the latest announcements. First it was to be released for public testing this week, and now paycum is saying 15 days later and then maybe more delays by then. I won't be surprised if no release by end of this month.

If the coin is legit then there's no reason it can't be priced at 15000 sats (0.00015) as that is the fair market price for a good anon coin with 70 million coins. But even if the launch goes ahead as planned all the previous issues like the hack and not being released on time mean trust is already very low and will take months to rebuild. If no news in a week I guarantee a retrace to 500 sats.

Hi saberu,

I think you got some information mixed together. I don't know where you got this "week" from. I checked the Ann form Sum2Dev and also Pakage posts... there is always "this month" I guess paycum also mentioned the 15 Days as the Rest of this month?? I don't know where these timeings are from, but be sure we will release!

You have to know, setting up such a Beta network and everything of program logics and so on in the background, is hell lot of work and of course needs to be stable and tested before it is getting into public Test!

regards
shahim
Activity: 687

Hey dude!
If you want to cry go to the church!
You have been Fudding the Navajo community for a long time. I am sorry you didn't have strong will to keep your ''over a million coins''.
This is not the place to complain...The devs have been delivering. NO FALSE PROMISES ON THE NAVAJOS!
Salud!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

I understand you position, but I rather prefer when devs more working than talking.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 994
Guys, look at the supercoin (an another coin with anon tech) market cap, it's fukced up, we don't want it.
We want to see at least 6mil $ market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
If you are worrying about big sell orders you probably don't look at it from the economic point of view.

If someone want to dump quickly to make fast profit he will sooner or later. If he have 1mln of NAV it is better for us to sell it for 1000 sat, you need only 10 BTC to buy him out. If price will grow faster to 2000 sat. then he can dump his coin with double power and so on.

The point is that it is good sign some bigger wallets selling now. It gives to lot of new people opportunity to go into NAV with reasonable price and prevent us from some bigger dumps. The best effect is when whale sell out on low level and back to game in higher levels Smiley

GO GO NAVAJO!

Thought of buying some, but this bot on Bittrex that immediately places a higher order changed my mind... I really detest that practice.
Jump to: