Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14! - page 14. (Read 34003 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I really for one don't care if the Dev has some premine - had 50k and now 20k... That's such a small percentage - bittrex needs to open the market.

Its not about amount, its about lying at first place

I never announced no premine in the OP ever (only in a small post, which is what I am apologizing for and regret). So you can call it lying, but is it really? No..Just not announced like it should have been....We did have a smooth launch, no ones coins are messed up, Nebulacoin is going strong, and even stronger than ever with the current network hashrate. Bittrex should be back online within the hour, its Sunday, so he's taking his time, but many have confirmed including me that they are putting NEB back online today. (I honestly think there was an excessive amount of drama related to this as it is just not a big deal in anyway). Nebulacoin was only launched less than 24 hours ago...

@qiwoman2 - What PR ranking is your blog? What is the unique daily traffic? We can come up with a bounty for you, for a nice post on Nebulacoin.

@All - I will be making a nice detailed list of bounties soon! OP will be updated.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
I really for one don't care if the Dev has some premine - had 50k and now 20k... That's such a small percentage - bittrex needs to open the market.

Its not about amount, its about lying at first place
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
AC's premine was hidden, this one was just not mentioned... lol and no where near the disgusting amount like AC had.

idea's for bounties.

- a good reddit page w/ mod keeping it up to date

- dido for facebook and twitter (all 3 should be diff people)

- promo video's

- articles/blog's

- could even do 50 coins for a tweet or facebook status or reddit post (just once per individual per site)

there's lots of ways to spread the premine and get it working for us
I can do a blog review for a bounty and my Husband can translate into Chinese but because this is our work we need some form of bounty for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Just sent my first nebula tweet, it was already "favorited" once Cheesy

Activity: 27

AC's premine was hidden, this one was just not mentioned... lol and no where near the disgusting amount like AC had.

idea's for bounties.

- promo video's

- articles/blog's

- could even do 50 coins for a tweet or facebook status or reddit post (just once per individual per site)

Perfect ideas! What do you think the bounty price of NEB for those should be set at?

A multipool is something I want done eventually as well...I was thinking like ~ 2,000 NEB for the multipool as it usually takes a good amount of time and development.

The reward should be fair.

at least 750 a piece for the fb,twitter,reddit pages if you expect them to update them daily or answer questions (maybe an additional 25 coins per month for a couple months)

1000 for well placed blog/article  (seen/high traffic blog site)

250 - 500 for blogs/articles on smaller sites.

the 50 for individuals who tweet/status/post is a great way for individuals to know for themselves bounties are being paid and would equal tons of attention

making the premine wallet open to the public to view is vital for transparency

+1

This will help bring back the trust

Not sure what you mean, but it is on the Bittrex site that they did receive 30K coins to destroy.

What is this coin trying to achieve? Dev, why did you create this coin, what are your plans?
Network hashrate is 40+ GH/s, I wonder whether miners know something ...

Do you think 40GH/s is high or low?
Activity: 462
What is this coin trying to achieve? Dev, why did you create this coin, what are your plans?
Network hashrate is 40+ GH/s, I wonder whether miners know something ...
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking

idea's for bounties.

- promo video's

- articles/blog's

Perfect ideas! What do you think the bounty price of NEB for those should be set at?

A multipool is something I want done eventually as well...I was thinking like ~ 2,000 NEB for the multipool as it usually takes a good amount of time and development.

at least 750 a piece for the fb,twitter,reddit pages if you expect them to update them daily or answer questions (maybe an additional 25 coins per month for a couple months)

the 50 for individuals who tweet/status/post is a great way for individuals to know for themselves bounties are being paid and would equal tons of attention

+1

This will help bring back the trust
legendary
Kaspa

idea's for bounties.

- promo video's

- articles/blog's

Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Bittrex accept 30K. Dev is going to start new thread.

couldn't he just update this thread's OP and have a lil apology for not mentioning it?

I don't see anything wrong with reg premines of 1% or so (as long as most is spent on bounties and a little for dev (there is a lot of work if they stick it out long term and they should be paid))

definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed if dev thought he wasn't hurting his own coin with this crap, he'll deff have a lot of showing and proving to do if he wants our trust back

IM SORRY Cry

....Please forgive me for not talking about the premine upfront and partially lieing. I do apologize, I should have mentioned it from the beginning. I hope we can move forward from this. Bittrex has taken the 30k of the premine and destroyed it. The other 20k is left up to bounties and development work now. Bounties will be listed later today Smiley Stay strong community! Don't let the universe escape you.
via Imgflip Meme Maker

idea's for bounties.

- promo video's

- articles/blog's

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
DEV IS A LIAR

SUPPORTING THIS ANY FURTHER SHOWS WE ACCEPT LIARS

THIS COMMUNITY SHOULD NOT CONDONE THIS BS

/close thread!

+1

legendary
Kaspa

idea's for bounties.

- promo video's

- articles/blog's

Well, Once you guys are done....Lets get some bounty suggestions rolling.....I want what the community wants, that has been the plan from day one. No point in offering NEB for features/sites that nobody wants. Ideas? Bounty for 600 NEB has been setup for a Block Explorer as requested on the IRC Chat at #nebula-coin
Activity: 27
Yep, I should have never said no premine, you are right about that. I messed up and I can admit it.

Once the premine was brought to attention and I was awake, I sent more than half the premine to Bill at Bittrex to destroy. I admitted that there was and put all the information in the OP. Nothing to hide and not trying to fool anyone. Its all there, its all up-front.

I do apologize again to those that seem to be upset about this (Nothing was technically affected, expect Bittrex being offline for a few hours, should be back up for exchange within a couple hours)....Nebulacoin is only going to grow, I can promise you that. No more half lies, everything will be transparent and up-front.

I can sit here and ask for forgiveness all I want, it won't change a thing though. Nebulacoin is going strong and is very healthy. Network is at over 50GH/sec currently with a high block reward.

you need to announce some bounties and start paying them ASAP, the community needs to see you putting your money where your mouth is pronto or we will assume what Jamestown is implying and stop drinking your "kool-aid"  Wink

Suggest some bounties then, I would love to setup some bounties that the community wants and not what I want. Lets see positive comments and no more accusations, I have been upfront with everything since I was caught lying.

Fixed that for you ^^^.

EDIT: shojayxt, you edited before I posted lol. Anyway dev, I said my piece, I'll leave well enough alone now and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Yep, I should have never said no premine, you are right about that. I messed up and I can admit it.

Once the premine was brought to attention and I was awake, I sent more than half the premine to Bill at Bittrex to destroy. I admitted that there was and put all the information in the OP. Nothing to hide and not trying to fool anyone. Its all there, its all up-front.

I do apologize again to those that seem to be upset about this (Nothing was technically affected, expect Bittrex being offline for a few hours, should be back up for exchange within a couple hours)....Nebulacoin is only going to grow, I can promise you that. No more half lies, everything will be transparent and up-front.

I can sit here and ask for forgiveness all I want, it won't change a thing though. Nebulacoin is going strong and is very healthy. Network is at over 50GH/sec currently with a high block reward.

you need to announce some bounties and start paying them ASAP, the community needs to see you putting your money where your mouth is pronto or we will assume what Jamestown is implying and stop drinking your "kool-aid"  Wink

Suggest some bounties then, I would love to setup some bounties that the community wants and not what I want. Lets see positive comments and no more accusations, I have been upfront with everything.
Except the 50k premine

You launched the coin.  Don't you even have a plan?  Oh wait 50k premine you tried to hide.

Suggest some bounties then, I would love to setup some bounties that the community wants and not what I want. Lets see positive comments and no more accusations, I have been upfront with everything.
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 476

You are such a scammer (piece of shit would be a better term)... and a stupid one, you probably thought no one would notice !

You just killed your coin.

People, you can be sure he will dump all he can as soon as trading is opened again.
Activity: 126
The question was the coin premined had been asked at least a dozen times.  The dev conveniently avoided all those questions while answering others.  Now he playing nice until bittrex opens the market again.  You finish the story.
Pages:
Jump to: