Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14! - page 17. (Read 34003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

F#CK!!! Just one smooth coin launch please!! with no over looks in the code, lack of testing, "forgetting" to mention premine, dev's out of the blue quitting... etc

you mean: no ninja launches, and you are right! The things should be pre-announced, well made and tested, have some ecosystem prepared (like shops/websites accepting it) etc... But this is the negation of very speculative and fashionable last weeks ninja launches. I may give you a good news (and to all other who think similarly): the Cassubian Detk will be like this: pre-announced some weeks before the launch (this moment is coming), it's been tested for some weeks now, and it will have the Coin Defense Fund (the special fund in BTC devoted to stabilizing the market price in case it falls to low).

sounds interesting, lol I'm split on the ninja launch's... as long as the rewards are super low for first bunch of blocks while people/pools get ready and it is promptly on big pools like dedicated to be seen by everyone (not hiding) then I don't see anything wrong with it. I'd much prefer the gradual climb in hashpower/difficulty that we get with so called "ninja launch" over the instant 100+ g/h's on coins that give people weeks notice... it makes people with only 1 or 2 m/h's get like .3 of a coin in 24 hrs instead of a few whole coins.

to me reg ninja launch's are great... it's only when they do what shibecoin did by putting giant rewards in the first few blocks then by the time it gets to big pools all the block rewards are pretty much table scraps compared to first blocks... now thats a sh!tty "ninja launch" that only hurts the coin

I'd prefer it if coins stayed off of bittrex till the end of pow as well, that way instant profit miners/farms etc wont touch it and the only people mining it are the people that see the potential in the coin (helps grow a strong community around the coin)
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Bittrex accept 30K. Dev is going to start new thread.

couldn't he just update this thread's OP and have a lil apology for not mentioning it?

I don't see anything wrong with reg premines of 1% or so (as long as most is spent on bounties and a little for dev (there is a lot of work if they stick it out long term and they should be paid))

definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed if dev thought he wasn't hurting his own coin with this crap, he'll deff have a lot of showing and proving to do if he wants our trust back

IM SORRY Cry

....Please forgive me for not talking about the premine upfront and partially lieing. I do apologize, I should have mentioned it from the beginning. I hope we can move forward from this. Bittrex has taken the 30k of the premine and destroyed it. The other 20k is left up to bounties and development work now. Bounties will be listed later today Smiley Stay strong community! Don't let the universe escape you.

Partially lying?  What does that mean?  You either lied or you didn't.  Seems you admit it though.

No way for this coin to continue after this.  Your own actions are to blame.  
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
WTS 2k nebulacoin Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
WTS ~167 NEB
Activity: 28
It doesn't really matter what I say or do, because trolls will always put their 2 cents in.

I am simply choosing to remain anonymous. Nebulacoin is here to stay. Nebulacoin is not a scam. Nebulacoin does have a future. This thread will not be changed or deleted.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

couldn't he just update this thread's OP and have a lil apology for not mentioning it?

I don't see anything wrong with reg premines of 1% or so (as long as most is spent on bounties and a little for dev (there is a lot of work if they stick it out long term and they should be paid))

definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed if dev thought he wasn't hurting his own coin with this crap, he'll deff have a lot of showing and proving to do if he wants our trust back

IM SORRY Cry

....Please forgive me for not talking about the premine upfront and partially lieing. I do apologize, I should have mentioned it from the beginning. I hope we can move forward from this. Bittrex has taken the 30k of the premine and destroyed it. The other 20k is left up to bounties and development work now. Bounties will be listed later today Smiley Stay strong community! Don't let the universe escape you.
Say please.
legendary
DEV IS A LIAR

SUPPORTING THIS ANY FURTHER SHOWS WE ACCEPT LIARS

THIS COMMUNITY SHOULD NOT CONDONE THIS BS

/close thread!

I posted this on the HONORCOIN thread before the Honorcoin dev robbed people.  I hope I saved some people there.  2 days later the honorcoin dev hacked peoples accounts and robbed them.

STOP BUYING A VIRTUAL COIN PRODUCT FROM A PERSON WHO CHOOSES TO BE ANONYMOUS.  THE PURPOSE TO BE ANONYMOUS IS TO SCAM YOU OR ROB YOU AND THEN LAUNCH A NEW COIN WITH A NEW NAME THE NEXT WEEK AND RUN THE SCAM ALL OVER AGAIN!!

Exactly!  This coin needs to go away.
Activity: 574

IM SORRY Cry

Can you make a new thread with this apologies? Do you realise that slowness will kill interest to this coin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
DEV IS A LIAR

SUPPORTING THIS ANY FURTHER SHOWS WE ACCEPT LIARS

THIS COMMUNITY SHOULD NOT CONDONE THIS BS

/close thread!

I posted this on the HONORCOIN thread before the Honorcoin dev robbed people.  I hope I saved some people there.  2 days later the honorcoin dev hacked peoples accounts and robbed them.

STOP BUYING A VIRTUAL COIN PRODUCT FROM A PERSON WHO CHOOSES TO BE ANONYMOUS.  THE PURPOSE TO BE ANONYMOUS IS TO SCAM YOU OR ROB YOU AND THEN LAUNCH A NEW COIN WITH A NEW NAME THE NEXT WEEK AND RUN THE SCAM ALL OVER AGAIN!!
Activity: 28

IM SORRY Cry

Activity: 126
It didn't actually say No Premine on the OG ann did it? it just "forgot" to mention it

He posted it on the first page. How lazy are you?
Guys, please stop PM me. I'm not gonna sell it for 0.005 or 0.01 BTC lol.

I didn't mean if premine is 1% but TRANSPARENT AND PUBLIC.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

legendary
SCAM ALERT!!!
You got this one right.
Dev, are you going to start new thread. What are you waiting for?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

F#CK!!! Just one smooth coin launch please!! with no over looks in the code, lack of testing, "forgetting" to mention premine, dev's out of the blue quitting... etc

you mean: no ninja launches, and you are right! The things should be pre-announced, well made and tested, have some ecosystem prepared (like shops/websites accepting it) etc... But this is the negation of very speculative and fashionable last weeks ninja launches. I may give you a good news (and to all other who think similarly): the Cassubian Detk will be like this: pre-announced some weeks before the launch (this moment is coming), it's been tested for some weeks now, and it will have the Coin Defense Fund (the special fund in BTC devoted to stabilizing the market price in case it falls to low).
I'm not selling right now. Please stop to PM me. I have changed my mind.
Activity: 234

awesome back on track.
Pages:
Jump to: