Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14! - page 20. (Read 34006 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Gonna die a quick death.,. :/
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
This is ridiculous. WHY?

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
// miner's coin base reward
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
if(pindexBest->nHeight < 5)
    {
        nSubsidy = 10000 * COIN;
    }

else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 200)
    {
nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1000)
    {
nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 2500)
    {
nSubsidy = 300 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 6000)
    {
nSubsidy = 150 * COIN;
    }

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
HashHard
 Angry Angry  There is a hidden premine..  what a bunch of bullshit!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
let's give the dev a chance to address the issue
* Pelk ([email protected]) hat #nebulacoin betreten
volume 4k, ten millions in buys, missed the lines sorry
bittrex-bill, so you find a hidden premine?
found
i'll let you guys as a communiy decide how you want to handle it once trading is reenabled. but from our perspective, we want him to announce that there was a premine.
well it was not even hidden
:>
bittrex-richie, are you in contact with the nebulacoin dev? He could send the premine to you so it could be desroyed, right?
* Kirkunit ([email protected]) has joined
* OdinYggd has quit (Quit: Leaving)
yes he could
we havent' heard from him yet
yeah  i did a whois on the website
bittrex-richie, okay, thanks
depends on your definition of hidden Smiley  its obvious in the code
wow this is going hurt
it's here https://github.com/unknown208/Nebulacoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L968-L971
i dont mind a premine, but he didnt say anything about it, denied it
^
thats what sets alarms
8:23pm i'll let you guys as a communiy decide how you want to handle it once trading is reenabled. but from our perspective, we want him to announce that there was a premine.
ok, look.  we arent looking to trash the dev or the coin.  there are easy ways to make this right
Well then freaking dev, speak up
hes in different timezone been afk a few hours now
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
it's not hidden premine, wait to see bittrex's answer, the coin is beeing traded at bottom price, it should be the next cloak,crypt
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
First 5 blocks should be 10k each. Hidden premine. How can one dev be so stupid? Just write in the ANN that you have 50k premine.

Dev if you're reading this: Send the 50k to bittrex and let them destroy it. Only chance to keep this coin alive.
Shit. What hidden premine? Launch was smooth. If there premine in code, I will be very upset.  Sad
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
bittrex disabled market for investigation. might be a hidden premine. did you see the nebula volume on bittrex?
Page is still live here, it's just removed from the market listing
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NEB
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
bittrex disabled market for investigation. might be a hidden premine. did you see the nebula volume on bittrex?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why is the market frozen??

#NEB market is frozen pending investigation.. sorry about that everyone.  @BittrexExchange
Activity: 644
<@bittrex-rami> I'm freezing NEB
[1:09pm] <@bittrex-rami> while we investigate something
[1:09pm] u seen the hidden premine?
[1:09pm] lal
[1:09pm] <@bittrex-rami> yes
What the fuck? I set the order. I lost my coins?   Angry
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
lol this dumper

the coin is undervalued..wait and sell for much higher price..
its hard to mine this coin
Activity: 25
I am fairly new to the mining scene, with my background being a computer tech with 30 years experience and a former stock day trader
this seems to be a good fit for me. Glad to be here this is my first coin I was part of at release. I was able to tweak my rig a little and get more out of it this morning, sadly its not complete yet. Anyways this should be an interesting week.
-Cheers all !

Would you advise non-miners to buy as soon as it hits an exchange?

I think that all depends on what your intentions are my friend who is an active trader and is mildly interested in what I am doing just said
"wow when it hits the exchange I would sell all on a nice wave" I guess from a pure day trader point of view that makes perfect sense.
But what I said to him is you are right but if you have faith in the coin you could hold it and potentially have something of greater value in the
future. So for a small time guy like me with only a small amount of coins new to the game on my first coin that I got on from day 1 , I will hold them
and enjoy the ride see where it goes. So there are 2 perspectives. As far as buying in for investment purposes at this early stage it is to early to tell
until we see some numbers BUT if the numbers look good and you feel confident go for it, it's all a gamble right now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
bittrex just added nebula
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: