Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 27. (Read 35722 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
There is nothing better than a close-knit team, and this project is exactly like that, respectively, the project and the coin will be successful for sure!
Activity: 138
and what is different about Neironix solution comparing to competitors’ one?
Activity: 22

Is it going to be a Pre-sale?
Activity: 4
 Good project !. A platform is created that performs online monitoring and subsequent analysis of risk factors in ICO-implemented projects presented in the form of a final scoring assessment, which increases the safety of ICO.         
Activity: 138
helllo team.Do you have softcap/hardcap?
Times will change, and good projects now appear very rarely. And this project for all time, for a long time we will be happy!
Activity: 20

Hello dear partners, I would like to know,
how many NRX tokens will be issued and are there plans to increase them? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 4
 Very interesting and unique project, a good team ..  Neuronix the project definitely has a future, I believe in it ! I really like the project !
Activity: 70
Hello dear partners, I would like to know if the NRX token is compatible with the ERC20 standard. Thanking you in anticipation.
This project captures all the attention. Community every day becomes more and more, and this is the merit of the team!The case is doing great!
brand new
Activity: 0
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the project, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.
Activity: 266
Where can I get more information about the platform functional?
Activity: 20
Hi partners, please tell me what
the timing of the sale of Token? I would be very grateful.
Activity: 34
The cost of NRX token in USD
Activity: 3
Will NRX be represented on exchanges?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Hi, Team. In the social network facebook got acquainted with
your project. Now I found your official chat room
Will the platform be implemented in the phone
application?
The project in my opinion is good for everyone. It meets the needs of many users. It covers a large audience, which will soon be even more busy in this project. I think that the team still has a lot of positive surprises for us, of course, and will please us with success in the blockchain industry and beyond!
Activity: 22
How will NRX token work?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: