Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 28. (Read 35722 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 35
Hello team!
Where can I get more information about the platform functional?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
Activity: 82
Hello!  I think that the increase in the activity of scammers in the English telegram chat, Your project, is both a plus and a minus. The downside is that people can lose money. And the plus is that the project is becoming more popular.
Activity: 36
Greetings,
Wow. I am delighted with your project. It issomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
Activity: 123
hello admin.
I am interested in various questions in this thread. what do you think, why long to answer that question? I keep abreast of this platform and are eager to be involved in this platform.
Activity: 6
I believe the fact everyone who has opened the pages of the website project. Apart from accurate analysis and absolute of a large amount of data, groups of projects ready to provide not only rated ICO fact that there is a list of ICO new in 2018 including popular project Best. I am sure that knowledge is the reason for success. I think that the project has outlined all the reasons and means to choose NEIRONIX
Activity: 22
Is KYC passing necessary?
Activity: 70

Hey. Partners please tell me What is the minimum amount to participate in the sale of Token? I will be very grateful.
Activity: 27
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Hi team! Is NRX token compatible with ERC20 standard? Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 35
What will be your support when the token is released to the exchange, will you maintain and raise the value?
Activity: 56
Hello! From the standpoint of preparing for ICO and working capacity in general, your platform is flawless. But does the NEIRONIX project plan to invite famous international experts as team members or project advisers?
Activity: 14
Hello! The cost of NRX token in USD? I will be proud of your answer.
Activity: 34
Hi team! How many analytical tools are used in the beta version of the project? And how much will be used in the full version?
Activity: 8
Great project! I appreciate
Activity: 70
Hello team. I would like to get more information. The cost of NRX token in USD. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 27
Hey, guys. Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I've for this business.This could be some good partnership ann)))
Activity: 164
Hi guys is Nexttoken Compatible with EC 20 standard? thanks for the reply
Activity: 57
7964f35422f0db79044d0cd46c073e61
Above wrote that NRX will be represented on stock exchanges. On which exchanges exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: