Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neocoin - page 2. (Read 25335 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 268
July 27, 2013, 09:58:35 AM

force devs to push out fairer launches or boycott their coins

fair launches are normal for crap copy coins like 90% of all coins here but when devs spend their days and their nights to make new things, hard work deserves recognition. Nobody work for nothing. Everything was not perfect, we just tried to bring innovation. We are a little team, we are not Microsoft, Google or whoever, we didn't have an army of beta testers.

You don't need to be any of them corporations to even setup a basic website, let alone the website.

Have the Builds and Source ready, Mine on a testnet and have all the nodes setup and then publish accordingly,

It really doesn't take much time to do any of them and people where ready to recognize the effort you put into this but all you decided to do is not make the project transparent and talk bullshit.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
July 27, 2013, 09:20:30 AM

fair launches are normal for crap copy coins like 90% of all coins here but when devs spend their days and their nights to make new things, hard work deserves recognition. Nobody work for nothing. Everything was not perfect, we just tried to bring innovation. We are a little team, we are not Microsoft, Google or whoever, we didn't have an army of beta testers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 27, 2013, 08:56:50 AM
Errrm ..."A person that never made a mistake never tried anything new" ... really
What Einstein then went on to say was ...
I have made mistakes trying new stuff and now see crap like this a mile off.

Fail Launch

NeoCoin is a piece of shit, now the money supply of NeoCoin is more than 1.5 million. 4 seconds per block, totally a piece of shit.
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
July 27, 2013, 08:44:51 AM
Errrm ..."A person that never made a mistake never tried anything new" ... really
What Einstein then went on to say was ...
I have made mistakes trying new stuff and now see crap like this a mile off.

Fail Launch
Activity: 200
July 27, 2013, 08:17:57 AM
downloaded the file, ran, synchronized, mining is not.
the arrow on the lock to light? inscription to the left there is a blue

{
"blocks" : 26021,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.02264911,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 48699,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
July 27, 2013, 08:05:18 AM
more instamined crap

just forget it

either greater starting diff

or if starting out at 0.000000000000 diff then small block rewards at the start it's simple and much fairer.

i see the same rancid turds sucking all the coins and offering for sale to everyone else who just got orphans or rejects.

I think these devs are either the same people as the number 1 instaminers  or their friends, don't get sucked in, if you all start mining it now all the easy coins have been taken by the usual suspects then you and only you will cause them to benefit.
Activity: 200
July 27, 2013, 07:44:47 AM
how to download this fucking shit:  setup-neocoin.exe (Windows)HuhHuh?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 27, 2013, 06:51:03 AM
"We think Neocoin is actually the most innovative coin on the market. "  - it really is...it really is... Roll Eyes

you must be one of the dev, cheater.
  And you must be too damn dumb to see that it was a sarcastic sentence.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
July 27, 2013, 05:45:30 AM
i had hopes for this coin, but after reading through this thread, i'm not even going to bother with downloading it...Shame, but oh well.
Activity: 120
July 27, 2013, 05:43:09 AM
Is there anyway to turn off the beeping?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 27, 2013, 05:43:02 AM
What I meant is that you can't use your asic miners to mine this coin currently or ever as it was designed to mine only sha256 coins like BTC.

Of course if you already know this, my apologies.

Yeah good to know. Anyways, the directions simply don't work for me. It's the neocoin software trying to initialize USB for some reason...

Its scrypt not sha256.

These directions do not work for me, I get errors trying to initialize my USB ASIC miners.

The difficulty is very very low (0.0002) you can mine hard... and coins per Block are variable (exponential moving average'difficulty/reward adjustment)

It's easy to mine for people who don't know:

1. Run setup-neocoin.exe

2. Cick on Neocoin Server on your Desktop, wait...

3. then Click on Neocoin Miner on your Desktop

you are mining! that's all!

You can also download a ZIP version without autoimatic miner.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
July 27, 2013, 05:38:58 AM
Where is the neocoin-server??
Activity: 70
July 27, 2013, 02:26:01 AM
"We think Neocoin is actually the most innovative coin on the market. "  - it really is...it really is... Roll Eyes

you must be one of the dev, cheater.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2013, 02:25:07 AM
fucking this coin, claimed to be the most innovative coin, just cheat us.

We can see in the getinfo function, money supply is more than 1 million, where is the money, fuck.

Everyone, please go to CosmosCoin, really fair start coin without any premine.
Activity: 308
July 27, 2013, 02:17:43 AM
Activity: 296
July 27, 2013, 02:14:29 AM
"After several tests, mining pools won't be necessary because the difficulty is very low and this might be a problem. A special version for miners will be launched, there are many people who want to mine but who don't know how to do it. Everything will be automatic."

Would you mind sharing some source code/command line parameters of these "several tests" so we can get something working?

Dear All,

The Neocoin client will be (really) released on Saturday, 27 July 1:00 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)
You can check the GMT time here:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

The binaries will be available on our website:
http://neocoin.org

The source code will be available on github:
https://github.com/neocoin-project/neocoin

Features/Specifications:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnec-neocoin-an-innovative-coin-not-a-copy-paste-coin-262114

After several tests, mining pools won't be necessary because the difficulty is very low and this might be a problem. A special version for miners will be launched, there are many people who want to mine but who don't know how to do it. Everything will be automatic.

We think Neocoin is actually the most innovative coin on the market. We tried to create new things by thinking and acting differently. Each detail has been tweaked to create the most exciting coin.

We hope you will enjoy Neocoin.

Thanks for your attention!

Neocoin Team  Wink
neocoin.org

July 27, 2013, 02:03:15 AM
I get a sound notification and a balloon in the tray area of Win 7, saying something about the block (Incoming...), then nothing shows up in the wallet.

What gives?
July 27, 2013, 02:01:49 AM
If most all blocks that are found by most miners are rejected, does that mean someone is doing instamining?
July 27, 2013, 01:54:03 AM
What semi-works for me so I can use my GPU is

1) start the provided server
2) start the command line given above "C:\Program Files (x86)\Neocoin\cgminer\cgminer.exe" --scrypt -o localhost:8000 -u user -p x --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256

The cgminer and the GPUs are humming, however, all Blocks that get found are rejected.
July 27, 2013, 01:22:03 AM
Yeah good to know. Anyways, the directions simply don't work for me. It's the neocoin software trying to initialize USB for some reason...

Its scrypt not sha256.

These directions do not work for me, I get errors trying to initialize my USB ASIC miners.

The difficulty is very very low (0.0002) you can mine hard... and coins per Block are variable (exponential moving average'difficulty/reward adjustment)

It's easy to mine for people who don't know:

1. Run setup-neocoin.exe

2. Cick on Neocoin Server on your Desktop, wait...

3. then Click on Neocoin Miner on your Desktop

you are mining! that's all!

You can also download a ZIP version without autoimatic miner.

Pages:
Jump to: