Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neocoin final will be launched soon! - page 15. (Read 16879 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
this coin is dead! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
shit,just a joke again?
dont khnow
where is the wallet?
00 D, 02 H, 16 M, 38 S
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Where is the source so we can compile it?  Github link please?
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
website looks much better now, any new screenshots from the client?

/edit/ this should be correct:

It's 12 hours fast. 8pm GMT is 18 hours, 40 minutes away.
Activity: 162
So is there no premine? Would like to see an official statement on what premine there is, if any
Activity: 147
Is the going to be a qt wallet to mine against?  Assuming no pools to start. On windows and please don't ask to compile the client. Pain in the arse in Windows. For me anyway. More UNIX based but mine in windows. Noticed most of the buttons on the website don't work but nice start.

JR
Activity: 264
Sounds good. Will keep an eye on it
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Interesting. 
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
How much was premined?

According to posts I've found about NeoCoin, there's already a ton of coins floating around.. (http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/3/250951/-/0/2662832/)

there are a ton of them.. they are on the old now dead blockchain and are worthless as you will never be able to use them on the new blockchain which has yet to be released
Activity: 258
Breizh Atao
website looks much better now, any new screenshots from the client?

/edit/ this should be correct:

That means 8am GMT +0 not 8pm GMT +0. I think the clock is either wrong or the time given is wrong. Which one is right? Or wrong?...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
reserved
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
The messaging feature seems interesting. Is it completely new or based on some previously existing software ?
Storing data on the blockchain seems difficult, will there be some kind of limitation on number of messages or size ?

you forgot an L in your username

Not trolling, don't know why you say that.
Activity: 256
How much was premined?

According to posts I've found about NeoCoin, there's already a ton of coins floating around.. (http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/3/250951/-/0/2662832/)
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
The messaging feature seems interesting. Is it completely new or based on some previously existing software ?
Storing data on the blockchain seems difficult, will there be some kind of limitation on number of messages or size ?

you forgot an L in your username
Activity: 966
Merit: 526
🐺Dogs for President🐺
The specs say 35 languages supported!

does this mean I can send and recive messages using Cyrillic with the inbuilt message system ?  or just that 35 languages for the client screens?
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: