Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEODARK [NDK] TOKEN PLATFORM AND PAYMENT SYSTEM MASTERNODES 100% POS - page 12. (Read 13364 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Is staking working?
How long to get any reward?
Wallet says Network Weight is 0
Is this normal?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
how can I join the airdrop?
Activity: 32
Activity: 126
is there still a chance for airdrop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
1000 participants in such short timeframe... I guess someone created multiple wallets.
Did you certify the bitcointalk identities via private messages?

yes we checked and I'm still doing the remaining submissions, in total there were more than 2k of participants. Great community support.
This thread is 5 pages long and you are saying you got 2000 registered applications. Publish the list, otherwise i dont believe you.

I followed below the form link with all airdrop participants
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15g9qPlX2d811G38Y7-Fn622iH2wFcex94R1skqMw9Os/edit?usp=sharing
So easy to make use another persons bitcointalk-name. Most of them didnt even have twitter accounts!

My friends don't use twitter. This is not important
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
i received my coins
thank you Wink Smiley
Activity: 68
i received my coins
thank you
Activity: 109
1000 participants in such short timeframe... I guess someone created multiple wallets.

yes we checked and I'm still doing the remaining submissions, in total there were more than 2k of participants. Great community support.
This thread is 5 pages long and you are saying you got 2000 registered applications. Publish the list, otherwise i dont believe you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15g9qPlX2d811G38Y7-Fn622iH2wFcex94R1skqMw9Os/edit?usp=sharing
So easy to make use another persons bitcointalk-name. Most of them didnt even have twitter accounts!
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 11

15% For translators
13 % for development

Ok, that tells me everything. This coin is dead to me.

copper member

Activity: 22
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I believe in this project because the roadmap is well detailed and it has a POW/POS Smart contract on the ethereum blockchain, will watch this platform on the exchanges when it hits the floor.
Yes, not a very good impression of this project. Deceived with airdrop, it was available as I joined, immediately ended (((

It was already sent, thank you for your participation, the airdrop was limited to 500k of Neodark being so only the first 1000 participants received the Neodark
can you provide the list. I have hard to believe 1000 were paid
Activity: 118
hi dev Neodark add in ssvpool

www.ssvpool.com
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
I did all the same guys, I came 500 NDK thanks Dev Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
copper member
Yes, not a very good impression of this project. Deceived with airdrop, it was available as I joined, immediately ended (((

It was already sent, thank you for your participation, the airdrop was limited to 500k of Neodark being so only the first 1000 participants received the Neodark
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: