Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEODARK [NDK] TOKEN PLATFORM AND PAYMENT SYSTEM MASTERNODES 100% POS - page 10. (Read 13330 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 11
hi dev, any new plans list new exchange  Huh
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
Please give readers, coin holders, miners active nodes for their config file in order to sync their wallets with the network. By now, I cannot find them in the OP. Please update the OP with active nodes for wallet syncing problem. Thank you, dev.

I have 17 active connections, so here are peers from "getpeerinfo" (you should add them to neodark.conf file):

addnode=35.196.244.250
addnode=163.44.113.22
addnode=45.63.58.7
addnode=178.49.118.233
addnode=104.196.115.204
addnode=176.127.140.44
addnode=[2001:0:4137:9e76:109a:3afe:890f:e74a]
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:84f:13d:3b30:a3db]
addnode=80.64.165.166
addnode=141.135.45.157
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:8eb:32a0:dbae:351]
addnode=178.49.192.210
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6ab8:81a:de51:ac99:2499]
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:1082:29a7:63dd:d7d]
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:953c:18cc:288d:b493:978c]
addnode=203.214.154.108
addnode=108.61.119.209

p.s. Also received 500 NDK. Thanks, dev.
copper member
Activity: 93
Please give readers, coin holders, miners active nodes for their config file in order to sync their wallets with the network. By now, I cannot find them in the OP. Please update the OP with active nodes for wallet syncing problem. Thank you, dev.

Nodes
addnode=35.196.244.250
addnode=104.196.115.204

thank you for your support
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Thank you Dev I got mine and have started staking ! You guys are awesome.
copper member
Smells fishy...

very much, when he closed the airdrop he had less than 200 views for the thread and he said he received 2000 entries, how come with out even 2000 views you got 2000 unique entries in airdrop??

When we ask him to prove that he completed airdrop, he remains silent

Some stupid people says they see bright future in this coin, really for god sake, have you guys ever had any successful investment in crypto??

Friend I am the only dev of this currency at the moment so it is taking so long for me to send all the coins, but as soon as I finish I will post a link here with all the addresses where the coins were sent.

If can prove that you finished airdrop for 1000 addresses or 17% is distributed as mentioned, i am going to invest in this token and will promote it well

Atleast tell us when you are planning to complete airdrop, so we can have an healthy community and build

I already sent more than half tomorrow I will have sent everything, as soon as it is complete I will post the link here with all the addresses. Thank you for your support.
Activity: 52
Smells fishy...

very much, when he closed the airdrop he had less than 200 views for the thread and he said he received 2000 entries, how come with out even 2000 views you got 2000 unique entries in airdrop??

Some stupid people says they see bright future in this coin, really for god sake, have you guys ever had any successful investment in crypto??

Friend I am the only dev of this currency at the moment so it is taking so long for me to send all the coins, but as soon as I finish I will post a link here with all the addresses where the coins were sent.

If can prove that you finished airdrop for 1000 addresses or 17% is distributed as mentioned, i am going to invest in this token and will promote it well

Atleast tell us when you are planning to complete airdrop, so we can have an healthy community and build
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Smells fishy...

dev we need a good exchange
copper member
Smells fishy...

Smells fishy...

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 113
I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward to the next step of the team, I will continue to pay attention to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts, earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling!
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Dev exchange !!!!?Huh?!

STOP YELLING IN EVERY SINGLE ANN ABOUT EVERYTHING
You are a fool or You want to wait for exchange to old age HuhHuh?!

WOOOOOOO LOOOK AT MY COLOURSSSS HuhHuh?!
Devneodark can you answer? Have you already completed the 1000 account funding for airdrop??

Is it still ongoing? If so, can you share till which number on spreadsheet is it completed?

For healthy community, you need to share more details.

I got mine 500, thanks for that

To invest time and money, i need to check if airdrop transfers are fair and you did all the allocated 17% tokens

No answer from the dev??? Its clear that he might have airdropped to 30-40 addresses in airdrop, you can clearly see that from the number of active nodes and selling on the some exchange listed.

If he has dropped 1000 addresses or 17% of allocated tokens, can you prove that?

Don't waste your time folks, its clear scam and dev will dump upon listing in any major exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
If you took the coin to the exchange, then buy it. For $ 1.5 a day, I will not put my own asic for this shitcoin.

shut the hell up for god sake.

Dude shows up with three posts calling a new project a shitcoin. fine don't mine it. nobody gives a damn.

Like seriously wtf is up with this forum and its constant flood of 1-10 post people showing up calling every single coin a shitcoin and acting like they are some crypto ~professionals~
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If you took the coin to the exchange, then buy it. For $ 1.5 a day, I will not put my own asic for this shitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hi dev
looks like it be good , good luck Wink
Activity: 63
why isn't listed on better exchanges ?

price look like a shit coin
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
details of setup masternode.

hi sir, how to setup neodark masternode? can you explain to me  Smiley

Masternodes is already in development, everything is informing on the roadmap, so it is ready to be launched we will announce here. Thank you very much for the support.

ohh "q1 2018" sorry I don't read it  Wink
copper member
details of setup masternode.

hi sir, how to setup neodark masternode? can you explain to me  Smiley

Masternodes is already in development, everything is informing on the roadmap, so it is ready to be launched we will announce here. Thank you very much for the support.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: