Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN|🚀🚀🚀 NeoDash - NEW Neoscrypt Masternodes coin. - page 10. (Read 18429 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The only thing I see about this project is that the team put all the words that people want to here in the project to drive attention, master-nodes, Neo, Dash and huge fee reward. Will like to see how this go
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hello, how much NeoDash coins do I need to run masternode? Any calculator for profitability? Thank you!
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
the wallet is not synchronized
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
One last thing, there's a slight issue with the windows binary when attempting to run a cold wallet VPS setup.  Namely it won't accept port 7135 when specified in the masternode.conf file, even though this is the only port allowed on mainnet.

masternode.conf:
neodashMN_1 104.238.179.107:7135 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX b23aaf17dc9df4a5119418d4db443037b1a83ca48ef8e9224772b95ef3ce5ff7 1

Error: "must be port 7135 for mainnet"
Thanks Dev - i have to get some sleep now, but will start putting together the discord tonight/tomorrow.
Activity: 56
Premain only for the development and promotion of the project. We are waiting for MNrank for several days. Soon we will launch the site.

Thanks Dev.  Are you planning on doing any masternode auctions or things of that nature? What about bounties and social media campaigns?  It may help to expand your team by hiring some people part time.

Finally when users see the premine as a proportion of the circulating supply, it looks a bit intimidating.  After initial promotion and development, do you you intend to "burn" remaining premine?  It will be hard for the price to reach significant levels if they are afraid to buy because of premine uncertainty.  I recommend that you explicitly state where certain percentages of the premine are going.

Thanks

P.S., Discord? Slack?  (recommend Discord) - i can run it if you like.  Remember this coin has a lot of potential but it needs community buy in and trust.

Well, I'll do the detailing of the planned expense of the prema. I'm interested in the project's honest and transparent development.

We see the distribution of Premain as follows:

Development - 40%
Advertisement - 20%
Hiring people for promotion and development - 20%
Payment for work to our team is 20%

Several people have already offered assistance in developing and promoting.
We would be happy if you create a channel of discord.

Concerning the MH auction, we are ready to sell several MNs at a reduced price.
Premain only for the development and promotion of the project. We are waiting for MNrank for several days. Soon we will launch the site.

Thanks Dev.  Are you planning on doing any masternode auctions or things of that nature? What about bounties and social media campaigns?  It may help to expand your team by hiring some people part time.

Finally when users see the premine as a proportion of the circulating supply, it looks a bit intimidating.  After initial promotion and development, do you you intend to "burn" remaining premine?  It will be hard for the price to reach significant levels if they are afraid to buy because of premine uncertainty.  I recommend that you explicitly state where certain percentages of the premine are going.

Thanks

P.S., Discord? Slack?  (recommend Discord) - i can run it if you like.  Remember this coin has a lot of potential but it needs community buy in and trust.

Well, I'll do the detailing of the planned expense of the prema. I'm interested in the project's honest and transparent development.

We see the distribution of Premain as follows:

Development - 40%
Advertisement - 20%
Hiring people for promotion and development - 20%
Payment for work to our team is 20%

Several people have already offered assistance in developing and promoting.
We would be happy if you create a channel of discord.

Thanks

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
so hard to mining this NeoDash dev

6 hours 3Mh/s just 1,28 ndash

so hardd Cry
Hey Dev, also don't forget MN rank listing! And remember to tell people about the premine!
Activity: 251
Soon BtRex?  Huh

Never!

Dev goes all-in and sale premine.

Dev selling his coins at CM...!!!???
The big sell order dissapearing after the post, now dump with small amounts Sad Sad
Hey Udacha!!!! We need a little transparency here brother... try not to get mad at people for saying scam.  A little bit of transparency and trust goes a long way.  Just tell us what your plans are and how much of the premine you are going to use for various activities.
like i said, i bought an MN off exchange... maybe it was a silly move, but i dont see how the dev selling on exchange is different than presale.  then again - dev should state intentions.  i.e what is he going to do with the funds?
Activity: 322
Dude if the dev ditches we'll just take the fucker over lol.  FORCE that shit.

Yes! FORCE is shit (but with active command and big community), but NeoDash (OMG! No fantasy!) is just SCAMcoin with greedy and silly dev.
What you choose?  Wink
Dude if the dev ditches we'll just take the fucker over lol.  FORCE that shit.
Activity: 322
Soon BtRex?  Huh

Never!

Dev goes all-in and sale premine.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Premium coins are needed to snatch a lot of wallets and use them when starting in the first time
@crush not only that, but coin supply is extremely limited and this coin is HARD to mine... 2.5 coins in 2 minutes... that's a lot of work.  Rewarding for masternode, hard for the miners.  Ultimately the MN holders will control the supply of the coin, pending whatever the dev decides to do with the premine.  I think he (the dev) is being generous tho... after all, who else would dump on coinsmarkets for cheap?  Put your buy limit orders in folks!!!  Get lucky!!
Activity: 260
Ok, that's an another clone of Dash, but I believe the price will be good since it supports masternode which means that a lot of coins will be locked.
The masternode will keep price stable, but I want to know more about the innovative parts, that's the core of cryptocurrency and pumb the price in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: