Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN|🚀🚀🚀 NeoDash - NEW Neoscrypt Masternodes coin. - page 7. (Read 18429 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
are you providing an OTC for MN?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
Anyone got a copy of the source they can share?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well there is some movements in the top 15 wallets, some peoples are still mining and we can see 6 masternode up.
I guess the coin is not completly dead... maybe few people still have hope in it... Huh

But who will support project from technical point of view? I think if we will not have core developer, coin will completly dead very soon. Or you think that community will support this project without dev?
Activity: 50
at coinsmarkets.com the price goes down to 1700 sat

how sad i am,  Sad Sad

yesterday i bought 62 neodash at 5002 sat

hikkssss
As a result of BTC dumps, so it will bounce back for sure. Keep calm and wait for next pumps.
Activity: 8
Well there is some movements in the top 15 wallets, some peoples are still mining and we can see 6 masternode up.
I guess the coin is not completly dead... maybe few people still have hope in it... Huh
Activity: 378
Guys! Why you dont read the head of annobcement? Project is closed -

"In connection with inadequate perception and trolling of a coin, I refuse to develop this project.

I leave the server to work, I delete premine wallet.

Good luck."
any block explorer with stats and so on ?
copper member
Activity: 623
Merit: 22
Activity: 25
Hi is it still possible to get the wallet for windows or mac ^
thanks in advance
Windows
https://ru.files.fm/u/rah9z8c2
Hi is it still possible to get the wallet for windows or mac ^
thanks in advance
Do you know where i can find the wallet ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
looks like this is a scam coin! devs ran away
Activity: 196
ANN part of forum should be strongly moderated to stop scam coins at the beginning of their way. Many shit and scam nowdays.

Lots are picked up as well after the devs bounce. Force probably being the latest. Since there is probably still a block chain and a listing and the dev publicly left, this is perfect for someone else to pick up the chain and continue, but they would have to act quickly.  

Why though? There's nothing compelling, unique, or interesting about this coin.
Activity: 38
ANN part of forum should be strongly moderated to stop scam coins at the beginning of their way. Many shit and scam nowdays.

Lots are picked up as well after the devs bounce. Force probably being the latest. Since there is probably still a block chain and a listing and the dev publicly left, this is perfect for someone else to pick up the chain and continue, but they would have to act quickly.  
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of this from day to day, so I decided to make an article about this topic in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!
You really trying to scam and scammer? Inception much. Dev left the coin, as per his previous posts.

He only knows to write, can not read
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
That would be really hard to control and manage. That's what this thread is made for, for devs to post their new coins, scam or not. It's up to the members to determine if it is a scam coin. The more information the devs provide the better.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of this from day to day, so I decided to make an article about this topic in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!
You really trying to scam and scammer? Inception much. Dev left the coin, as per his previous posts.
Pages:
Jump to: