Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 4. (Read 308603 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 101
Put the fun back into banking!
Sorry everyone I meant to post the update here as well.  If anyone needs a hand with the migration, just reach out and we'll get everything taken care of.

thx twoturtels for the update!

my wallet is running but i have 2 errors:
1st)   when i start i get a splash screen, written: "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

2nd)  i am able to stake, i can watch the stakes in the blockexplorer but the wallet doesn't show them, only after i restart the wallet and the automatic rescan within the startprocess finds them.

What shall i do?   
thx in advance

https://imgur.com/a/NpprcPW
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry everyone I meant to post the update here as well.  If anyone needs a hand with the migration, just reach out and we'll get everything taken care of.
Yes, would be nice. I have noticed you were loggin in almost every day, so figured if anything happens you would let us know. Anyway, was expecting V3 to look something like those snapshots in the blog , few months ago. Wallet looks just like any other dash clone to me. Maybe I just downloaded wrong one.

@coinwider, unfortunately for me personally my wallet says "staking disabled" whatever that means. Started staking after 1 hr. hm.

I was on the old chain staking all this time with 10180 cons and looking for MN setup guide. Well, back to 9900. LOL.

EDIT: I can see the POW difficulty is going up. Can anyone help us out and share with the rest what algo is that? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Sorry everyone I meant to post the update here as well.  If anyone needs a hand with the migration, just reach out and we'll get everything taken care of.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

noticed that the block explorer is already updated

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/neos/

Yeah, the chainz services are usually very responsive to swaps/ upgrades.
Happy staking! Smiley

noticed that the block explorer is already updated

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/neos/
great everything worked!!!

i did the export / import
deleted old blockchain
let new blockchain sync and after that i did a "resync blockchain for missing transactions"

all done and staking again Smiley
i did the export from old wallet and executable  + import to new executable but so far no coins are shown... and no blockchain...
hmmm  Huh Huh
 if someone has a hint, please write it in here. thx

I used dumpprivkey/ importprivkey commands to transfer addresses to the new wallet. Worked fine for me.

thx, for fast response.

i've now deleted the old-blockchain-data completely, except the wallet.dat and now getting the new blockchain loaded...
will update if my coins appear now

didn't got it that Neos changed to a new Blockchain aswell
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
i did the export from old wallet and executable  + import to new executable but so far no coins are shown... and no blockchain...
hmmm  Huh Huh

I used dumpprivkey/ importprivkey commands to transfer addresses to the new wallet. Worked fine for me.

hmmm  Huh Huh

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Bittrex: "Notice: Wallet Offline - preparing for swap"
What does that even mean?

I see that on Bittrex as well. It's there a swap going to be happen soon.

edit found more info here. http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/neos-swap-in-progress-news-details-and-other-information/638
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
My QT uninstalled alone...
And I thought I had a copy of it...
Yet, the roaming file is intact.
Anyone else had this surprise?

It uninstalled as in disappeared?  This can happen sometimes if you have an anti-virus running after the first run of the wallet (with any wallet really).  What happens is you go to open the wallet after anti-virus, and it auto-quarantines the file.  Can you check and let me know please?  We'll square it away whatever the issue is.

Hmmm... You was right.
My Windows updated/rebooted last night,
and even deleted the .exe I keep on the side.
Thanks!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bittrex: "Notice: Wallet Offline - preparing for swap"
What does that even mean?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Having Trouble with Your Masternode? Setup Masternodes Can Help!

Who are we?

SetupMasternodes.com is a service where we guide and teach you step-by-step over the phone through the Masternode set up or troubleshooting process. We never ask for access to your VPS, wallet, or coins to maintain a trustless as possible, third-party service.

We've been more than happy to offer support for NEOS since we launched!

Our Reviews!

”...if anyone is hesitating in using Setup Masternodes don't think twice, they were super useful, my setup was far from obvious but they didn't give up until it was up and running. you get much more value than what you pay for, total bargain"

- Corto on Telegram

"The Big Big benefit of SetupMasternodes.com is once I've chosen a project/coin I won't have to waste time learning how to set up a node....... If needed I can learn HOW whilst the node is earning me money...  If you already know how to setup nodes then great if you don't then this service is fantastic as it opens up masternodes to more people which is a good thing for everyone."

- korvas128 on Bitcointalk

"We can now get a master nodes. They are also active in telegram to talk about on how to setup. Really amazing..."

- waiberz on Bitcointalk

"Thank you for being patient and getting the job done."

- Anonymous on CoinPayments

Where You Can Find Us.

BitcoinTalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Telegram:t.me/setupmasternodes

We look forward to continuing to teach and support the NEOS Community and helping people earn coins!
Activity: 190
If you dont have enough coins or skills to run you own MN, use MY service

Join the shared masternode service NAB_PROJECT_SHARED_MN

- service commission is only 2% of the income
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- Collateral lock time 7 days
- easy to get in, easy to get out
- fully transparent work
- Weekly payout(Saturday) or reinvest available

Join our discord channel
https://discord.gg/cmBseGk
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
My QT uninstalled alone...
And I thought I had a copy of it...
Yet, the roaming file is intact.
Anyone else had this surprise?
Activity: 39
totally dead coin! What a future? no any activity of team, no developments, shitty volumes! Delisting from exchanges is close!

Go spread your FUD elsewhere !   Volume is low cause no one is selling there staking coins or masternodes.  This is one of my most profitable holdings
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The NeosCoin is a decentralized, open source cryptocurrency. It was founded in August 2014 from a fork of Bitcoin. The main goal of NEOS 0.60% team is to develop a blockchain based content platform, where users will be able to sell and buy original and not forged content. One of the side but not the least important advantages is the ability to generate anonymous transactions inside the NEOS network. Solving the problem of monetization and originality of content sounds promising, and if the company succeeds in completing what they have started, they will be able to take a good place in the future. One of the few coins today that stay in the green, while all markets are in the red correction phase. Latest news: everybody is awaiting the release of v3 beta version, which should be released soon, according to rumors.

totally dead coin! What a future? no any activity of team, no developments, shitty volumes! Delisting from exchanges is close!
Activity: 280
The NeosCoin is a decentralized, open source cryptocurrency. It was founded in August 2014 from a fork of Bitcoin. The main goal of NEOS 0.60% team is to develop a blockchain based content platform, where users will be able to sell and buy original and not forged content. One of the side but not the least important advantages is the ability to generate anonymous transactions inside the NEOS network. Solving the problem of monetization and originality of content sounds promising, and if the company succeeds in completing what they have started, they will be able to take a good place in the future. One of the few coins today that stay in the green, while all markets are in the red correction phase. Latest news: everybody is awaiting the release of v3 beta version, which should be released soon, according to rumors.
Activity: 34
I was recently thinking to buy some of that coin, but what stops me is seeing demo of v3 about a year ago and nothing else in a year or so. I truly believe devs are working as hard as they can, but zero activity in 4.5 months on github, absolutely no transparent information on what is happening and that point from February's roadmap:

" Hard fork planning with community and all involved exchanges for the V3 base change in preparation to switch from V3 beta to V3 production seamlessly once testing is complete."

Is there beta somewhere?

Not being sarcastic, no fud here, just trying ot decide not how much to put in, but is it even worth it. Opinions?

I believe just because they didnt posted it out to github it doesnt mean there is zero activity. A release like the v3 is 10's of thousands of code lines, I believe they have enough on their plate with coding and testing. I think its better to take their time and give out a working version than a shitty one with full of bugs, its not their style. You can't expect new releases every month. I guess the team has lives to live as well.
Pages:
Jump to: