Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 7. (Read 308603 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 252
Masternodes make you brittle only.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Is there an ETA for the new wallet? days, weeks, or months?

https://neos.sh/roadmap has all of our upcoming plans laid out.  We updated it as things change or new items come into view.

Ok, thanks!

My wallet has been rock solid for months, but lately crashes every few hours, looking forward to new release!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

https://neos.sh/roadmap has all of our upcoming plans laid out.  We updated it as things change or new items come into view.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
вoзмoжнo ли ycкopить cинxpoнизaцию кoшeлькa?
Activity: 312
Merit: 111
I cant find any technical data;

how does the domain pointing work? can you link an .com domain to it or is it like onion using own TLD / domain name?

can you host script like php,cgi and mysql etc...? or is it plain html?

can the sites be visited by everyone or is it only for NEOS users?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I usually try not to worry too much about the price, but what I just saw this morning ....  I couldn't help staring ....  and smiling   Smiley
Activity: 56
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
just pumped by the whales Smiley)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I've been around since early on in this project and everyone has always been stand up helpful individuals. we are in good hands going into the new year.
legendary
Keep up the good work dev(s) and Merry Christmas to all.

Thank you very much, the same to you and yours!
Activity: 119
Keep up the good work dev(s) and Merry Christmas to all.
legendary
I am heading to Bittress to grab some of this coin. Any updates on the platform launch? Dev please update on the progress so far.

We're in beta testing now for the new release.  We've already found a few quirks and received a good amount of requests which we'll be turning into code.  Progress is in a good place overall I would say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I am heading to Bittress to grab some of this coin. Any updates on the platform launch? Dev please update on the progress so far.
Activity: 270
We have to say that the coins of the celebrities are the cattle, and the prices have risen a lot, and do not know how to follow up?
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Masternodes make you brittle only.

Feel free to elaborate on this. I'd sure love to hear your fighting argument for it. Masternodes are designed to SUPPORT the network.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
In case not everyone follows our Twtiter, the first beta user has successfully started up Neos V3!  Looking forward to building this out with everyone!

Looking forward to the platform launch. Keep up the good work, dev!
legendary
In case not everyone follows our Twtiter, the first beta user has successfully started up Neos V3!  Looking forward to building this out with everyone!
legendary
This coin is on bittrex? I will buy some coins tommorow and hold. Is possible to make masternodes on this coin or at this stage is no more possible?

We're on bittrex, poloniex, and bleutrade currently (and looking for more exchanges).  Masternodes are possible, yes.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
This coin is on bittrex? I will buy some coins tommorow and hold. Is possible to make masternodes on this coin or at this stage is no more possible?
legendary
Anyone who has previously contacted me to beta test V3 with us, please send me a message and I'll share the telegram invite link where we'll all be working together.  Testing begins tonight
Pages:
Jump to: