Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 10. (Read 142149 times)

dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
in wallet 2.5.1.0, for those of us who have visual issues,
how do i turn off the theme crap or otherwise set to plain high contrast colours
like a normal qt wallet?
slider/scrollbars in particular are essentially impossible to see with any of the available themes.

If you want it plain just remove the themes folder. Also if you are a bit savvy you can check out the readme file in the themes folder and you can customize your own.

thanks
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Netcoins are the best coins!
how do i turn off the theme crap or otherwise set to plain high contrast colours
like a normal qt wallet?
slider/scrollbars in particular are essentially impossible to see with any of the available themes.

If you want it plain just remove the themes folder. Also if you are a bit savvy you can check out the readme file in the themes folder and you can customize your own.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
like a normal qt wallet?

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Wallet suddenly wont sync. Newest version. Was working fine until this morning.
v2.5

same to me since Mai 23 21:10:07 2017 at block 1717480

v2.5.1.0 I´m using
Activity: 108
v2.5

same to me since Mai 23 21:10:07 2017 at block 1717480
v2.5

Newest version is 2.5.1 if you had the older 2.5.0 you need to update.

Lately there has been a wave of folks having windows update prematurely shutdown the wallet for an update. My recommendation is to set windows update to notify you of updates but not install them automatically. That way you can shutdown the wallet and install manually without corrupting the data.  Also worth noting the amount of users I've been seeing not encrypting the wallet. If you fall short of sync and are due for a stake it will attempt to stake slowing down the wallet to try for a stake and potentially staking the wrong chain or sit and toss orphans like mad while trying to stake and sync both. Always keep an encrypted wallet for the obvious reasons but again for what I stated. Leave it locked until you have a full sync and can confirm you are on the correct block by verifying with a block explorer you are indeed synced before unlocking for stake.

You can grab a new wallet here and I have listed a snapshot of the blockchain for download. (mediafire link) 

https://github.com/netcoinfoundation/netcoin/releases

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0pj7pt50e9e7842/Netcoin_May_2_2017.zip

The .conf and everything is included just edit the rpcuser/password if you plan on solo mining. 
Activity: 110
v2.5
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

Hi BigJohnson!!

Nice to know you're still around and working for Netcoin. Cheesy

Well done on the Mac wallet.  Anything else in the pipeline?

Activity: 393
Merit: 500
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Netcoin
Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
Thanks!
Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
is there a mining pool i can mine from besides aikapool

Only 1 work node. The node works unstably!

Code:
addnode=74.118.192.18:11310
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Great coin! Hope to see it up with the big dogs.

Advice -
1) Make some of the charity stuff, staking info, and similar an option to be disabled/hidden.
2) Make a theme or client that looks more professional and way to disable Dr. Nethead (I mean seriously? Looks like King Kek).
3) Add more exchanges and USEFUL services.
4) Keep up the GREAT WORK!

I'd say to the moon but people might say I'm old skool...well...

TO THE MOON!!!!!!!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
thanks!
is there a mining pool i can mine from besides aikapool
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
old coin great name... any plans to bring it up to date. Stick some anon on it and give it some masternodes and you're back in the game.
I just like the name so sad to see if fade out entirely.
For historical sake it would be nice to keep all the 2013-2014 era going even if just ticking over.

Yes, i agree, every effort should be made to revive this great wee coin.

Starting point would be upgrade to latest BTC core, then masternodes.  Anon should maybe be considered, but I'm agnostic on that.

Replace existing POS with POS.3 too.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
old coin great name... any plans to bring it up to date. Stick some anon on it and give it some masternodes and you're back in the game.
I just like the name so sad to see if fade out entirely.
For historical sake it would be nice to keep all the 2013-2014 era going even if just ticking over.
Activity: 42
Bigjohnson124 any plans to update PIR calculator in wallet? It still calculates by using previous percentages Smiley

Also, screw Bittrex - they got way to greedy.

It's a pity that Bittrex is delisting one coin after the other.  Roll Eyes 0.5 BTC average daily trading volume is and will be quite a challenge to a lot of coins. Anyway, I did transfer all my Netcoins to Cryptopia now.

in the end bittrex is a business. some call it extortion but really if a coin isnt bringing in money why maintain it? they arent a charity and we'd all do the same thing. bittrex volumes seem slimmer so id focus on a niche to boost popularity and use. listing coins new wont cut it anymore.

we are entering an age where shake and bake newcoins wont achieve anything on exchanges and you'll see less made. support you fav coins by promoting and encouraging use on sites and trades. volume on exchanges wont keep them going
only a devoted struggle and concentrated mind can go to successive point otherwise all efforts will be futile.
does someone here know how to build a linux wallet specifically for raspbian Huh
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org