Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 12. (Read 142149 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
February 12, 2017, 12:12:26 PM
Wallet not syncing ... Update nodes? Redownload blockchain? How to make it work again? o0

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Bigjohnson124 any plans to update PIR calculator in wallet? It still calculates by using previous percentages Smiley

Also, screw Bittrex - they got way to greedy.

It's a pity that Bittrex is delisting one coin after the other.  Roll Eyes 0.5 BTC average daily trading volume is and will be quite a challenge to a lot of coins. Anyway, I did transfer all my Netcoins to Cryptopia now.

in the end bittrex is a business. some call it extortion but really if a coin isnt bringing in money why maintain it? they arent a charity and we'd all do the same thing. bittrex volumes seem slimmer so id focus on a niche to boost popularity and use. listing coins new wont cut it anymore.

we are entering an age where shake and bake newcoins wont achieve anything on exchanges and you'll see less made. support you fav coins by promoting and encouraging use on sites and trades. volume on exchanges wont keep them going
Activity: 224
Bigjohnson124 any plans to update PIR calculator in wallet? It still calculates by using previous percentages Smiley

It's a pity that Bittrex is delisting one coin after the other.  Roll Eyes 0.5 BTC average daily trading volume is and will be quite a challenge to a lot of coins. Anyway, I did transfer all my Netcoins to Cryptopia now.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 298
Netcoins are the best coins!
delisted from bittrex. will all need to use cryptopia now. myriadcoin was delisted too

not yet

It's done.  Please withdraw all coins from bittrex. We will not be extorted for more BTC to be listed on an exchange every few months. The price of BTC has increased and magically they need more of it to stay afloat. Sure... Good Luck Bittrex!

Bigjohnson124, isn't it sad when you see NET at 10 sat. knowing that NET came from 4000 sat. in the beginning of 2014? No Volume, no interest from traders. Where is the development? Where is the marketing for such a great name for a coin? Doesn't it hurt your heart when you see where NetCoin went?

A BIG WASTE OF TIME in all the years ........

Where's the development.. How often you expect an update? We just released back to back updates 4 months ago. You know what makes me sad? Folks like you that complain instead of getting off your ass and help make things work. No one pays us to do what we do for Netcoin. Stop waiting for others to do something for you and help out if you made an investment in Netcoin and its not good enough.
legendary
delisted from bittrex. will all need to use cryptopia now. myriadcoin was delisted too

not yet

It's done.  Please withdraw all coins from bittrex. We will not be extorted for more BTC to be listed on an exchange every few months. The price of BTC has increased and magically they need more of it to stay afloat. Sure... Good Luck Bittrex!

Bigjohnson124, isn't it sad when you see NET at 10 sat. knowing that NET came from 4000 sat. in the beginning of 2014? No Volume, no interest from traders. Where is the development? Where is the marketing for such a great name for a coin? Doesn't it hurt your heart when you see where NetCoin went?

most coins function as what they are meant to a currency. they dont need a changed version with a new gui etc to stay current. people judge coins on price increases regardless of if pumps or not.

litecoin had no updates but its considered successful. its functioning as a currency as it should.

what about pascalcoin on poloniex? when it drops right down is it a failure or was it always doing what it does?

coins run based on adoption and use. price changes with these increases. people need to use coins instead of buying at x then bitching when it doesnt hit y.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

not yet

Activity: 298
Netcoins are the best coins!

not yet

legendary
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Dear everyone...

how many max supply? GitHub link listed in the 325M.
But why at this time in coinmarketcap.com Available Supply has reached 784,098,009.
Can anybody explain?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/netcoin/#charts
https://github.com/netcoinfoundation/netcoin/blob/master/src/main.h

Thanks
Activity: 139
delisting notice 27th january. devs contacting bittrex?

I tried to support by bying some more, but it is not enough.
legendary
delisting notice 27th january. devs contacting bittrex?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
is there a bootstrap file for this?

cheers to metalheads !

Snapshot

if you prefer bootstrap - delete txleveldb folder, and rename blk0001.dat to bootstrap.dat

thanks bro.Lol this will come in super handy.Thank you very much.I learned something today

HAHA. Smiley
Is there a reason why I have 0 connections on my wallet. Is there someway to get my netcoins out of my wallet?

Eddie make sure you have the latest wallet and nodes unfortunately it looks like your going to have to let the entire blockchain download again which is what im doing and that takes awhile at over a million blocks.Hence is why im asking for a bootstrap file.Im not sure how to create one myself.

Edit:OH! Make sure to back up your wallet dat file first
Activity: 290
Is there a reason why I have 0 connections on my wallet. Is there someway to get my netcoins out of my wallet?
is there a bootstrap file for this?
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
Hi guys

Brand New market Just Added  Cheesy
Netcoin is NOW trading in the DOGE markets Shocked Shocked
NovaExchange Netcoin to Doge Market
legendary
1btc buy order @7 satoshi on bittrex
legendary
December 31, 2016, 10:22:15 PM
stakes have been cut back to 1/4 max 10% apr now with 10 million coins.

should see it slowly climb now as no large stakes for holders to dump. it went from 7 sat to 9 sat in last 24 hours. hopefully we can see 30 sat soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
December 30, 2016, 09:34:01 AM
Are other people also experiencing unusually low stake interest?
It was supposed to go slightly lower after block 1471200 (check OP), but in my case it dropped a lot: I'm getting around 5.6% APR now... Sad

definitely not slightly, just dev never bothered to update the OP.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16220525

Thanks for the info. Either I missed that or I forgot about it. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: