Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 3. (Read 142149 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello everybody Smiley
New owners of novaexchange.com resumed trading on netcoin pairs ... the exchange is still not completely released, but who can use this information.
While pairs are available:
BTC/NET
LTC/NET
ETH/NET
DOGE/NET
ESP2/NET
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Proof of work has now ended at block 2500000

wow great now end PoW. well PoS now and need updates the gui too lag~
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Netcoins are the best coins!
Proof of work has now ended at block 2500000
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
Just wanted to let some regards here and wish all the Netcoin users all the best !  
Always follow the NetCoin activity everyday  !  

Good Work Devs and NetCoin Team !  

Regards Lafu

lafu my brother. waw sorry been busy today. helping someone project~nice netcoin. tough i already stack and not open 3 month and sum is decrease like bigj said. that fair. ok  i now open ever month  Grin

@bigj your chain bootstrap corrupt is regtable already mentioning  Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
dead coin ?

D-E-D?

Roll Eyes

nope ...

Yep he's right.. we are done giving support on here. Only thing you'll get here is announcements. You want to chat or have questions, need support then come to discord. I've said it over and over. What you get on here is a bunch of users that either don't bother to read or they do.. they just want to raise FUD in the community. That said, see ya on discord Wink

https://discord.gg/E4yNtKm
Activity: 75
dead coin ?
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:34369 -u -p c=NET

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/NET

support: Discord

wallet pool: nSsWzBgcR4cScFQkHjYbeUhSqVcR9Qd2eK
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Just wanted to let some regards here and wish all the Netcoin users all the best ! 
Always follow the NetCoin activity everyday  ! 

Good Work Devs and NetCoin Team ! 

Regards Lafu
Activity: 82
D-E-D?
Activity: 70
amazing work!
Activity: 502
when 1$?  Grin Grin
Activity: 23
I tried to get it working to no avail even with a bootstrap file it got stuck after downloading the block chain for a week.I been trying to get it to work im at a loss to tell you the truth.I done everything suggested here and still no go.Ill work on it some more when I get a chance I have other wallets to attend to.
Activity: 41
The other nice thing is with a good amount of NET, expect to see your stakes rolling in every 4-6 hours.  Maybe 'set up' ideal blocks of coins, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Hey thanks for the recap there hippy, you should stop into discord and give everyone the recap as well, don't want anyone missing out on any big news you got for us. See you soon and have a great day!

Np xD

Are you still slumming it in the Phillipines ? Leroy ?
Hey thanks for the recap there hippy, you should stop into discord and give everyone the recap as well, don't want anyone missing out on any big news you got for us. See you soon and have a great day!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Anything going on with NET. Checked out website and links to twitter...not updated much, this forum not so much, just seems pretty quiet. Is work still being done on this coin?

I guess not since no answer for almost 2 weeks.. never good sign.

8+7=15
at most you've waited a week  Roll Eyes

discord is the place to be for information, news and help with this coin. Devs/admin always on line, and games being played with the bots. A lot of devs seem to have lost faith with this forum unfortunately.

Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13080402
Anything going on with NET. Checked out website and links to twitter...not updated much, this forum not so much, just seems pretty quiet. Is work still being done on this coin?

8+7=15

discord is the place to be for information, news and help with this coin. Devs/admin always on line, and games being played with the bots. A lot of devs seem to have lost faith with this forum unfortunately.

Yep he's right.. we are done giving support on here. Only thing you'll get here is announcements. You want to chat or have questions, need support then come to discord. I've said it over and over. What you get on here is a bunch of users that either don't bother to read or they do.. they just want to raise FUD in the community. That said, see ya on discord Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

8+7=15

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: