Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 43. (Read 142149 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
February 24, 2015, 08:02:22 AM
I have about 15k, I am thinking about buying more Smiley
But first, does anyone know about how much the 15k will stake for? I've had my wallet open for about the past 15 hours so far (since I got on the NET train/bought it) and my weight is 17503 as of 2:19 AM PST time

Any help or screenshots would be appreciated.

By all means, load up, especially at these bargain-basement prices.
15,000 NET earns 20%PA, until July 2015.  Thereafter, the rate changes to 30%PA, until July 2016, before falling to 24% thereafter.

All details may be found at the White Paper.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzKZ-_ykmcJ2Vm9pbmFwN0R3dWM/view
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
February 24, 2015, 07:59:55 AM
But first, does anyone know about how much the 15k will stake for? I've had my wallet open for about the past 15 hours so far (since I got on the NET train/bought it) and my weight is 17503 as of 2:19 AM PST time

I have a lot being held in my wallet so i stake a good bit, to try and distinguish what a low amount of 15,000 would stake would be a bit complex for me, I stake them in large amounts only. However I do know they have a detailed list of the payouts and brackets thruout this thread.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2015, 06:54:31 AM

I was holding about 170k and got a stake of 150 odd if that helps
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 24, 2015, 06:19:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
February 23, 2015, 09:23:10 PM
Someone dumped a bunch.  :/  People should be buying, not selling, this coin is super cheap right now.

Couldn't agree more! Grin
I just bought another 11k Cheesy
Quality Crypto Collector
February 23, 2015, 09:52:02 AM
Someone dumped a bunch.  :/  People should be buying, not selling, this coin is super cheap right now.

Couldn't agree more! Grin
legendary
February 23, 2015, 09:42:03 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 22, 2015, 10:47:30 PM

Congratulations Netcoin, for Rocketing to the #1 position on the leaderboards at cryptsy.com on feb 18, 2015

Someone deleted my thread, so I thought I'd shake your hand for doing that, I am truly happy that netcoin did that. Makes me happy inside knowing that netcoin did that.  Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility
February 22, 2015, 03:37:40 PM

Hi netcoiners! You may not know me, but I have been involved with netcoin in a limited capacity since the fall of 2013.

I wanted to congratulate netcoin in regards to making it to the #1 spot on the cryptsy leaderboards, back on february 18, 2015.....

Smartcoin Advertising Services congratulates Netcoin for making it to #1 on the leaderboards at cryptsy.com on feb 18, 2015:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--963850

Thank you Smiley

Thanks for your support!
February 22, 2015, 03:37:20 PM
Woooo!  Bought about 20k, and right after the price per NET jumped like 70 sats Cheesy

In for the long haul!

Welcome to NETCOIN!  We are thrilled to have you with us!  Make sure you stop by the forums to say hello (forums.netcoinfoundation.org), and if you want to get more involved, we can add you to our Skype group collective.  There is a lot of work going on (and a lot to do).

Again, great to have you part of this.  Thanks for the encouragement to continue on this journey!

Go NETUCATE!
Quality Crypto Collector
February 22, 2015, 01:30:40 PM
Woooo!  Bought about 20k, and right after the price per NET jumped like 70 sats Cheesy

In for the long haul!

Welcome aboard, Kiritsugu!!  Grin
legendary
February 22, 2015, 01:23:56 PM

In for the long haul!
legendary
February 22, 2015, 11:09:18 AM
Can someone provide me with the link to the Windows wallet?  Or is the link in the OP sufficient?
Nevermind, got it covered. Smiley  Time to load up. Cheesy
legendary
February 22, 2015, 10:01:18 AM
Can someone provide me with the link to the Windows wallet?  Or is the link in the OP sufficient?
legendary
February 22, 2015, 09:56:00 AM
Thinking about buying a bunch of these.....

Do it Smiley  take a look at the past 4 weeks, and if that volume/historical chart doesn't speak much to you, well...I'll say it that you probably won't get/see NETCOIN under 300 for a long, long, long time (if ever).  It's been rising slowly, up from 50s to now 350...in several waves of up and settle, up and settle.

You don't want to miss this Journey...and on the flip side, we'd love to HAVE you on the journey with us!

What mostly piqued my interest was the NETucation aspect.  A lot of cryptocurrencies have been released aiming to change society or help others, but there was no real action or specific plan behind it.

Changing education for the better, and giving it to people who don't have it?  I think that's something we can all agree on.
Quality Crypto Collector
February 22, 2015, 09:22:20 AM

Don't think about it, DO IT!!  Kiss

I jumped aboard NET last year, and I've never regretted that decision.  I believe that I never will.

This coin is going places; it's written in the stars.  Wink
February 22, 2015, 08:55:42 AM

Do it Smiley  take a look at the past 4 weeks, and if that volume/historical chart doesn't speak much to you, well...I'll say it that you probably won't get/see NETCOIN under 300 for a long, long, long time (if ever).  It's been rising slowly, up from 50s to now 350...in several waves of up and settle, up and settle.

You don't want to miss this Journey...and on the flip side, we'd love to HAVE you on the journey with us!

legendary
February 22, 2015, 02:14:55 AM
February 21, 2015, 09:33:56 AM
Hey guys,

For instance:

Did you know that the main Dev of NET has been with the coin since day 3 or so of the coin's life?  That's over 18 months of dedication to this coin and community.  

Did you know that the majority of the foundation members themselves are not "bag" holders?  In fact, I don't think any single member has more than 7million coins that is part of the foundation!

Did you know that we're releasing a new wallet soon Smiley  shhh......but, yup Smiley

This is interesting. Would like to see an interview on coindesk or some other crypto news site.  It's not everyday that an old coin like .NET rebounds and still has the same dev involvement since day 3 after being kind of dormant for so long.

The special feature of Netcoin is the name.  It is a great name, and a great trading symbol.  That alone has huge value.

Thanks for the note!  NETCOIN is a great name (we have a slight bias of course Wink, and symbol.  Now that NET has added N.E.T (Netcoin Educational Trust), it's a win all around.

Yeah, I don't think most coins have a dev that have been that dedicated and stuck it out for so long.  But then again, most people didn't look at coins as a "long term" thing.  Many came into it, hoped to make a quick buck, and ran.  The team behind NETCOIN believes in something more than that (hence the new projects Smiley.  It took some time (a solid year) of building, innovating, and sometimes scraping by to help NET get to where it is today.  Hopefully with your support (and more), it'll keep going.

For interview:  http://247cryptonews.com/netcoin-foundation-launches-netucate-a-real-solution-to-education-problems-in-world/

This is the first of many (hopefully).  We have a few more lined up!
Activity: 214
February 20, 2015, 09:53:30 PM
Hey guys,

For instance:

Did you know that the main Dev of NET has been with the coin since day 3 or so of the coin's life?  That's over 18 months of dedication to this coin and community.  

Did you know that the majority of the foundation members themselves are not "bag" holders?  In fact, I don't think any single member has more than 7million coins that is part of the foundation!

Did you know that we're releasing a new wallet soon Smiley  shhh......but, yup Smiley

This is interesting. Would like to see an interview on coindesk or some other crypto news site.  It's not everyday that an old coin like .NET rebounds and still has the same dev involvement since day 3 after being kind of dormant for so long.

The special feature of Netcoin is the name.  It is a great name, and a great trading symbol.  That alone has huge value.
Pages:
Jump to: