Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 44. (Read 142149 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility
February 20, 2015, 11:40:40 AM
Hey guys,

Some updates Smiley

So, while people might be disheartened over the settling of the price of NET, remember:

It's at 300+ now.  That's up from 50 <30 days ago.  And it's solidly there.  Not a pump, not a quick jump, just gradual increases over the past few weeks, rises, and settles, each time at new HIGHER levels.

Here's what I mean:

You'll notice there have been 3 bumps (noticeable ones that is) on the past 3 weeks.  Before that...the rises are now lost in "background" noise because the jumps of recent are magnitudes larger.  In any event, taking a look...you'll see the bump ups are getting bigger (emphasized by the larger circles around them). 

Now, take a look at this...

Each time there is an up followed by settling (red line to green line), the green is always higher after the event.  Also interesting, is the events themselves are getting bigger, and lasting for a greater duration.
Netcoin has always been a long term coin.  It's only now being seen as that.  Sure, on the rises and falls you can make some quick bits here and there (like any coin), but the difference between NET and many other coins is that the CORE foundation and community (which is growing) is in this for the long haul.  

For instance:

Did you know that the main Dev of NET has been with the coin since day 3 or so of the coin's life?  That's over 18 months of dedication to this coin and community.  

Did you know that the majority of the foundation members themselves are not "bag" holders?  In fact, I don't think any single member has more than 7million coins that is part of the foundation!

Did you know that we're releasing a new wallet soon Smiley  shhh......but, yup Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 18, 2015, 11:01:33 AM
April 1, 0.01 Sat Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
February 18, 2015, 09:04:50 AM
Hey Netcoin community! I was fairly active on the cryptsy chatbox today. Oh what an exciting day in NET trading!

At BTC@246   There was $30,000 traded on cryptsy!!!! Shocked   thats over 125BTC!!!
The price as of 11:00pm EST was above 400 Satoshi!!! A gain of about 80% and that is with some massive dumping.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone in the community and beat my chest and say, I want to belong!

1000 Satoshi by the end of the week or bust!!

1000 SAT by the end of the week is a distinct possibility, the way things are going.  Grin

I'm looking at coinmarketcap.  NET is ranked #35 (!).

Price is 589 SAT.  Volume (last 24 hr) is 221 BTC.  Shocked

Which makes me wonder; given that trade volume is the determining factor for inclusion on Shapeshift, is now perhaps an opportune moment for the dev team to make an approach?  Roll Eyes

https://shapeshift.io/
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 17, 2015, 11:47:12 PM
Hey Netcoin community! I was fairly active on the cryptsy chatbox today. Oh what an exciting day in NET trading!

At BTC@246   There was $30,000 traded on cryptsy!!!! Shocked   thats over 125BTC!!!
The price as of 11:00pm EST was above 400 Satoshi!!! A gain of about 80% and that is with some massive dumping.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone in the community and beat my chest and say, I want to belong!

1000 Satoshi by the end of the week or bust!!
February 16, 2015, 08:21:35 PM
Netcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://netcoin.miningpoolhub.com

We opened netcoin pool.

- Can operate as Netcoin multipool
  Mine the most profitable coin and auto exchange to netcoin is possible

- Reliable mining pool that have been running more than 1 year

Come and mine together!

Thanks for the update!  Netcoin currently has a multi-pool (NET.COIN-SERVER.COM) that pays out in NET Smiley  Probably the most profitable around!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
February 16, 2015, 04:45:07 AM
Netcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://netcoin.miningpoolhub.com

We opened netcoin pool.

- Can operate as Netcoin multipool
  Mine the most profitable coin and auto exchange to netcoin is possible

- Reliable mining pool that have been running more than 1 year

Come and mine together!
February 15, 2015, 09:06:24 PM
Good day!
Why price is up?
What's new in Net?

Good day to you!  Price is "up" because a lot more people are starting to notice and get interested in NET.  Netcoin has been around for a long time (in crypto-life), since mid 2013, and for the past 6-9 months has flown under the radar.  During that time, a lot of work was done (building a dev team, adding features, etc) and now that the announcement was made, there are a lot of people (both new..and old in crypto) looking at, and getting into, netcoin.

I said "up" in terms of price, because the coin is really, really undervalued..which is also why people are getting in, trading, etc Smiley

Thank you Netcoin Foundation. I am a old Netcoin "hodler". Netcoin price is really undervalued. PoS coin is a future of criptocoin.

Netcoin to the Mars!!!

Dear Kepasa,

We love you.  Thanks for commenting, and welcome back Smiley  We're working hard (we have been), and it's only been recently that we could start to talk about all that's been going on.

You "old" netcoin folks are some of the core to the reason this coin is even still around.  We need you, and are super excited to have you back and active!  Please stay in touch...and as always, GO NET!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1014
February 15, 2015, 10:21:49 AM
Good day!
Why price is up?
What's new in Net?

Good day to you!  Price is "up" because a lot more people are starting to notice and get interested in NET.  Netcoin has been around for a long time (in crypto-life), since mid 2013, and for the past 6-9 months has flown under the radar.  During that time, a lot of work was done (building a dev team, adding features, etc) and now that the announcement was made, there are a lot of people (both new..and old in crypto) looking at, and getting into, netcoin.

I said "up" in terms of price, because the coin is really, really undervalued..which is also why people are getting in, trading, etc Smiley

Thank you Netcoin Foundation. I am a old Netcoin "hodler". Netcoin price is really undervalued. PoS coin is a future of criptocoin.

Netcoin to the Mars!!!
February 15, 2015, 12:25:48 AM
Just a heads up guys, we have a (not so) little side project we're working on Smiley The announcement was just made tonight!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=956241.new#new

Have a read and let us know what you think! We're very keen to hear your thoughts but we're very excited about it.

There is much more to come too, we can barely keep up! But bare with us because Netcoin is really starting to make some moves now! Wink

EDIT: Also to let you know there is a little contest being ran on our forum here...

http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/thread/775/netcoin-lotto-50-000-join?page=1&scrollTo=10848

Be great to have some more players Smiley
February 14, 2015, 10:46:35 PM
Some really great upgrades for this coin. Looks like the team is expanding anf coming up with new ideas all the time.

I remember talking with meeee on cryptsy when net was first released and it looks like you guys are still as enthusiastic about the coin now, this is hard to find in any aspect of life.

Carry on the good work

Thanks for the encouragement.  Yeah, if it's possible, the Netcoin Foundation/Crew is as, if not more, enthusiastic about Netcoin and the developments as when we first started.  The members are growing, the DEVS are coming to the coin, and things are building.

We will continue to work as hard as possible to build something great.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2015, 05:05:31 PM
Some really great upgrades for this coin. Looks like the team is expanding anf coming up with new ideas all the time.

I remember talking with meeee on cryptsy when net was first released and it looks like you guys are still as enthusiastic about the coin now, this is hard to find in any aspect of life.

Carry on the good work
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
February 14, 2015, 05:00:57 PM
Way to go Netcoin Team
February 12, 2015, 02:54:20 PM
Good day!
Why price is up?
What's new in Net?

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1014
February 12, 2015, 01:26:11 AM
Good day!
Why price is up?
What's new in Net?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
February 12, 2015, 12:16:29 AM
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
February 11, 2015, 02:42:13 PM
WUDERBAR! 

Thank you kindly for contacting them!  We'll make sure to reach out and that is a GREAT way to keep tabs on our barometric ranking.

Yeah, I think beefing up our community involvement more...will really help.  TBH, the devs kept working hard on this coin (we temporarily lost a number of the team to work/"real" jobs, re-locations, and a few family emergencies).  What can you say other than it's part of life, and frankly, to have seen this coin continue the way it has in the midst of all that has been humbling.  Namely, because the community and people involved wanted it to continue and grow, so they gave their time to make it so.

But now that the "word" is out, we can start to actually TALK Smiley  and....also now that we have a team of 15+ dedicated devs, web devs, PR folks....not including all those others out there spreading the word/building netcoin....things are looking very good for netcoin.

The foundations are there...and now the NETROPOLIS is growing Smiley

You should be Proud...and we applaud you for your initiative in helping get the word out about NET Smiley  THANK YOU!
[/b]

Your kind words are greatly appreciated; thank you.
We all do what (little) we can!  Cheesy

NETROPOLIS : Love it!!
February 10, 2015, 11:42:12 PM

NET.COIN-SERVER.COM
February 10, 2015, 10:08:40 PM
WUDERBAR! 

Thank you kindly for contacting them!  We'll make sure to reach out and that is a GREAT way to keep tabs on our barometric ranking.

Yeah, I think beefing up our community involvement more...will really help.  TBH, the devs kept working hard on this coin (we temporarily lost a number of the team to work/"real" jobs, re-locations, and a few family emergencies).  What can you say other than it's part of life, and frankly, to have seen this coin continue the way it has in the midst of all that has been humbling.  Namely, because the community and people involved wanted it to continue and grow, so they gave their time to make it so.

But now that the "word" is out, we can start to actually TALK Smiley  and....also now that we have a team of 15+ dedicated devs, web devs, PR folks....not including all those others out there spreading the word/building netcoin....things are looking very good for netcoin.

The foundations are there...and now the NETROPOLIS is growing Smiley

You should be Proud...and we applaud you for your initiative in helping get the word out about NET Smiley  THANK YOU!
Pages:
Jump to: