Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 51. (Read 142149 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
September 30, 2014, 05:28:06 PM
Bittrex would be a nice addition, if we do get on there let us know and I'll get the wallet updated with links and also update the info site etc.

Thank you BRUCELLA for the french translation, that is much appreciated. Smiley

If you feel like doing it you could do the info site too? We currently have chinese (although that needs updating) german and english, dutch is on the way.

Are there any chinese speakers that could help update the info site? That would be really helpful. Smiley

I'm a bit late for the translation because there is some inundation in my country... you need to wait the end of week for it. I will look the info site after that.
Activity: 194
Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility
September 30, 2014, 03:10:20 AM
@ yogibaer

Hey dude nearly forgot to say I did get round to updating the German info site with the translations you did. Not sure if you noticed or not. Thanks a lot for doing that mate. Great stuff dude you altered it perfectly. Smiley

If anyone would like a go at translating either the wallet or info site please do let us know. It would be especially great to get chinese done as most of it is done already... Just a few bits that need adding.

Have a great day folks. Smiley
Activity: 298
Netcoins are the best coins!
September 29, 2014, 03:10:11 PM
Hey that's great! Welcome welcome welcome!!  Smiley
September 29, 2014, 02:11:50 PM
I'd like to thank the devs for being so resposnsive!

Thank you, we appreciate the good feedback, we're on the case and will do our best to get everything running as smooth as butter and soon as we can. Moving to POS was quite the task and so was bound to create a few bumps along the way but we're ironing them out as we go. Only going to get better from here and feedback like yours really does help to make it all worth while. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 29, 2014, 02:05:19 PM
I'd like to thank the devs for being so resposnsive!
September 29, 2014, 10:45:19 AM
Another Interesting insight:

The 3 weeks prior to the announcement of PIR + OWI: Volume of trades hovered about 2million per week.
The 3 weeks subsequent to the announcement of PIR + OWI: Volume rose over 100% to around 5million per week.

Since then, trading volume has remained on average about 5.5 million per week.

Nice work.  At the past pinnacle of NET, trades were around 10mil/week. 

Wow that's great news snappy! I think so far we can chalk this up as a success! Now we just need to keep building on this and we'll be back where we should be in no time! Thanks to everyone that's been helping out, you guys have been great and I've had a lot of fun working with you all as always. Smiley

We even have a new team member on board who's been chipping in with doing the translations in wallet etc, he goes by the name Tepelstreeltje and you can see this beautiful man right here. http://netcoinfoundation.org/

Now, we still need a mug shot of WHO! And we'll have the full set I think! Or should he remain a mystery, hmmmm XD
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
September 29, 2014, 10:13:44 AM
Another Interesting insight:

The 3 weeks prior to the announcement of PIR + OWI: Volume of trades hovered about 2million per week.
The 3 weeks subsequent to the announcement of PIR + OWI: Volume rose over 100% to around 5million per week.

Since then, trading volume has remained on average about 5.5 million per week.

Nice work.  At the past pinnacle of NET, trades were around 10mil/week. 

September 29, 2014, 10:00:23 AM
Hi guys, so thought you might be interested in seeing some stats as I know people had concerns over the new PIR staking system we set up and the fear that there may be subsequent "dumps" and a lowering of the price. So here is the chart for the last month. I highlighted the absolute low which was on september the 5th.

So, the low was 32 as you can see in the image, and the current price is 126. So from this we can calulate the % gains over this 24 day period.

Daily average rise is +13%

Overall rise is a whopping +325%

I hope that this can help to relieve any fears you may have had. Smiley

We'll keep working away on improvements and get Netcoin back to it's former glory, where we sat at 4000! Plenty more room for growth that's for sure.

This is great news for NET!  Another sign that this coin is on the up-and-up!  Great work everyone on not only keeping this coin going, but building it stronger!

It's great to see the PIR working!
September 29, 2014, 09:38:38 AM
Hi guys, so thought you might be interested in seeing some stats as I know people had concerns over the new PIR staking system we set up and the fear that there may be subsequent "dumps" and a lowering of the price. So here is the chart for the last month. I highlighted the absolute low which was on september the 5th.

So, the low was 32 as you can see in the image, and the current price is 126. So from this we can calulate the % gains over this 24 day period.

Daily average rise is +13%

Overall rise is a whopping +325%

I hope that this can help to relieve any fears you may have had. Smiley

We'll keep working away on improvements and get Netcoin back to it's former glory, where we sat at 4000! Plenty more room for growth that's for sure.
September 29, 2014, 04:11:59 AM
Bittrex would be a nice addition, if we do get on there let us know and I'll get the wallet updated with links and also update the info site etc.

Thank you BRUCELLA for the french translation, that is much appreciated. Smiley

If you feel like doing it you could do the info site too? We currently have chinese (although that needs updating) german and english, dutch is on the way.

Are there any chinese speakers that could help update the info site? That would be really helpful. Smiley
September 29, 2014, 03:57:41 AM
is it possible to determine bow many of the blocks generated are going to POS and how many go to POW presently?

This is a very good question, the honest answer is... no... I would actually like to know myself XD

POS seems to come whenever it feels like it... I will note though there are some upcoming fixes to be made to the POW difficulty retargetting and that will I would think help the POS to come more regularly. Mind you I stake once a day on average. It doesn't matter all too much though as your reward is worked out based on a portion of the yearly rate. For instance if you staked in 1 day, you will get 1 days worth of the yearly rate, if 2 days then 2 days worth and so on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 28, 2014, 05:11:48 PM
is it possible to determine bow many of the blocks generated are going to POS and how many go to POW presently?
September 28, 2014, 05:08:21 PM
Hey, I asked Bittrex if they would maybe add Netcoin.

https[Suspicious link removed]xchange/status/516291880212914179

We should tweet to them and ask them to add it!

I would love to trade my Net at Bittrex!

Great Idea!!! 

Will do.  Lets push for this  Smiley
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
September 28, 2014, 02:46:14 PM
Hey, I asked Bittrex if they would maybe add Netcoin.

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/516291880212914179

We should tweet to them and ask them to add it!

I would love to trade my Net at Bittrex!
September 28, 2014, 10:56:47 AM
Translators Wanted

Hey guys

So we have a little favor to ask of you. We are looking for some wallet language translators. Should be fairly easy. We would really appreciate anyone willing to help.

For more details and a picture, please visit here: http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/thread/742/translators-wanted  

We currently have English, Dutch and Russian.

Thank you.

www.mediafire.com/view/xu910cz8x6u8bdv/Netcoin_wallet_translations.rtf

Hi,

i'm trying to make the french translation for today or tomorrow.

AWESOME!  Thanks for your help and willingness to support NET and build!  People like you are what make NET awesome...the willingness to pitch in and build together.  Looking forward to it!

Merci!
Activity: 142
September 28, 2014, 05:46:39 AM
Translators Wanted

Hey guys

So we have a little favor to ask of you. We are looking for some wallet language translators. Should be fairly easy. We would really appreciate anyone willing to help.

For more details and a picture, please visit here: http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/thread/742/translators-wanted  

Thank you.

www.mediafire.com/view/xu910cz8x6u8bdv/Netcoin_wallet_translations.rtf

Hi,

i'm trying to make the french translation for today or tomorrow.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
September 28, 2014, 04:40:03 AM
about staking,pir and Owi
when will be paid if i hold my coin?..daily,weekly,..or monthly

Your coins are ready for staking after 100 blocks.
The longer it takes to stake it, the more wight gets added and the higher the chance that you get a POS block.
You should open your wallet at least once a month and let it stake for maximum profit and network stability.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2014, 04:37:43 AM

You'll get paid randomly. Staking is somehow like PoW mining it depends on luck to find a block.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2014, 04:05:43 AM
Activity: 298
Netcoins are the best coins!
September 26, 2014, 04:34:28 PM
Translators Wanted

Hey guys

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: