Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 58. (Read 142149 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
@tepelstreeltje

Well now we have a verbal contract too XD Good stuff lmao

@wajiminer

Thanks dude much appreciated! And yes it is something that I have been thinking about, it should be possible, we'll see what we can do Wink
Activity: 134
Thanks. I'll be funding the reddit project once I get home from vacay Smiley. As for the wallet it'd be nice to show expected stake amount if that's possible
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The installer works like a charm good job guys Grin And those are terms and conditions i can agree with lol
Activity: 298
Netcoins are the best coins!
The new windows installer update turned out nicely. I really like the terms and conditions, sounds about right.   Cheesy Cheesy Cool
Activity: 194
Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility
The new wallet zip worked great. Also let me know if you guys have a Netcoin donation address to help support development

Thank you so much for wanting to donate to help support development. Makes us feel good about what we are doing and keeps up the drive to keep going, so a BIG thanks for that.  Smiley

Exactly yeah, the more support we get from the community the harder we'll work! If that is even possible XD

I'm sure I could maybe make the day a 25 hour day instead XD

The new wallet zip worked great. Also let me know if you guys have a Netcoin donation address to help support development

Thank you so much for wanting to donate to help support development. Makes us feel good about what we are doing and keeps up the drive to keep going, so a BIG thanks for that.  Smiley

Cool beans, glad that worked for you. And thanks alot for the offer of a donation, that is much appreciated Smiley

As yogi pointed out we have a website which allows you to choose which project you would like to donate to and see more of. They'll be new projects added as old ones are funded and completed, the hope is that other developers will in time join the ranks and share in the projects donations they work on.

How did you find the wallet btw? You like? Anything you don't like? See anywhere we could improve?

Meee
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Activity: 167
Just another heads up, I made a windows installer tonight, it's up on the info site for those that haven't updated yet. Oh I'll be doing the full screen option very soon too. Just had a bunch to work through recently, I updated the info site with some up to date info about the POS conversion and pir etc... We welcome your feedback.

Thanks a lot Smiley
Just to let you all know I have made some changes to the coin control function, just minor tweaks, feel free to grab a fresh copy. Ofcourse no need to delete your blocks etc and it isn't mandatory that you upgrade.

I also wanted to let you know that there could be some major changes coming soon to how coin control works. You see our POS is so different to the norm that coin control really needs a complete overhaul to fit with it properly.

Won't say more than that at this time but we think they'll make for some very nice features indeed. Wink

Anyway, keep up the good work Netheads!

Meee
windows 7

Hmmm okay could you try this link please...

https://github.com/netcoinfoundation/netcoin/releases/download/v2.1.0/NetCoin_v2.1.0.zip

It could be because I have moved the info site to a new server, I will re-upload the binaries but until then this one should work, let me know how you get on, btw if it gives a runtime error first run just reload it and it will be fine the next go.

EDIT: Just to let you know, the binaries on the info site have now been replaced and they work. Thanks for raising the issue, if you have any more problems then do let us know.

Thank you.

Meee
windows 7
@Fitness76

Yeah I will do that tonight, make a full screen one and upload it, but again I think I can just choose the pixels so I can make a 1080p on and a 720p maybe, but it's a little tricky, would like some thoughts on that, otherwise I can try and look into making it just fill the screen, I'm sure there must be a way.

And thanks for the kind words, glad you're pleased with it so much, I must say I check it out multiple times a day XD

@wajiminer

Sorry to hear that bud, what operating system and version are you using?
when I try to unzip the new wallet, it says its not a valid archive.

error central directory not found.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Just wanted to leave a quick message saying again I love the new wallet design! There is no real reason for me to really look at it, but I do everyday now Smiley.

Oh and I agree with your comment about not pleasing everyone with the wallet size and just in general. I'm one that prefers it to be it's current size, but think it is a great idea offering both options since it seemed like it would be easy to do based on your comment.

Have a Great Day!
I"m using 2.1.0.0... is that the right one?

Question for you, I'll be getting some new miner late september probably around another 300 mhash, did you want them pointed your way or is that too much all at once.. sorry still kind of new at this

It is yes, but could you please let me know when you updated, you see we made some changes a couple of days ago to fix a syncing problem but forgot to update the version... To be on the safe side just install a new one, you don't have to redownload blocks or anything...

http://netcoinfoundation.org/NetCoin_v2.1.0.zip

If you notice your wallet dropping sync every now and then definitely update and that will be solved.

And more hash the better my friend, fire it over! Smiley

http://pool.netcoinfoundation.org/
I"m using 2.1.0.0... is that the right one?

Question for you, I'll be getting some new miner late september probably around another 300 mhash, did you want them pointed your way or is that too much all at once.. sorry still kind of new at this
Happy Birthday Netcoin!  http://explorer.netcoinfoundation.org/block/38624e3834cfdc4410a5acbc32f750171aadad9620e6ba6d5c73201c16f7c8d1

Edit: Thanks Who for reminding me.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: