Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 10. (Read 134087 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm glad that I invested in this plan and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1008
Hi! When I try to call "createrawtransaction" via json-rpc, I'm getting the error "Invalid parameter, missing vout key".
In my opinion there's a bug in rpcrawtransaction.cpp on line 253:

https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron/blob/a1640b0e9e7c34176762f7c8b9dbf5465bba4528/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp#L253

The line checks if vout_v is null and negates it. So, if I pass valid vout indices to "createrawtransaction", they are valid so that "isNull()" returns false.
But because of the negation it returns with the error that my valid vout's are invalid. I think the line should look like:

Code:
if (!vout_v.isNum())

Anyone can confirm that this is a bug?
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
What is the advantage of being masternode?
It is more profitable than just investing, while there is no coin growth, the masternoda works, and brings you coins, a kind of mining.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Hello Friends,

Here is a link to the thread for EDU that I have started : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023980.new

I welcome anyone who would like to help elaborate on this thread, or spread the word in reference to searching for folks to build a community with.

There are many folks here on bitcointalk that have tons of awesome info,, would love to see them register and transcribe some of their material.

Anyhow, if you have the time, we would love your help and friendship.

Thanks for your time, be kind.
Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
Anyone know how I can lock unspent vout's? Unfortunately I found no method like "lockunspent" in other currencies. Is there something similar in NTRN?

You can use "sendfrom [minconf=1] [comment] [comment-to]" with different addresses in same wallet. Or send the exact quantity (fee included) that input has from listunspent.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1008
Anyone know how I can lock unspent vout's? Unfortunately I found no method like "lockunspent" in other currencies. Is there something similar in NTRN?
Activity: 34
Кeep up the work and I keep following this plan closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!
Activity: 34
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this plan, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this idea's demo platform in action
www.neutroncoin.com
We identified an issue with MNs in v2.0.4 going inactive after running for a while. I've identified and tested a fix to get them back on track. Going to push out a bugfix release now as v2.0.5 to replace v2.0.4. Anyone who is running an MN with v2.0.4 should upgrade to v2.0.5. All others can optionally update to v2.0.5 if they would want, but the only change is the MN fix.
All the other updates that were being worked on will be included in the next follow up release as v2.0.6 or v2.1.0, we'll decide which version number to use once closer to the actual release.

www.neutroncoin.com
Is the educational platform already being used by any educational institution? That 30% annual return on Neutral, do you need the wallet to be open?

NTRNEDU is in its infancy,, We are looking at ways to build on it from here,, integrating Neutroncoin is one thing of course, forging partnerships is another,

Adding some social aspects to the platform are a priority as well..

Id like to approach some of the folks here on Bitcointalk about posting their tutorials there as well.

Yes your staking wallet has to be open and running 24/7 but its pretty lightweight, mine has been running for years and I love it, mining without all the hassle of hardware.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is the educational platform already being used by any educational institution? That 30% annual return on Neutral, do you need the wallet to be open?
Activity: 14
Good night fellows! Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
www.neutroncoin.com
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of project is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.

Um.... hmmmm,,, I dont Like ICO's at all. And whats with all the newbie posts that make no sense?

If a coin isnt mined or staked I dont like it.
Activity: 16
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of project is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
www.neutroncoin.com
I'm very excited with this plan. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I've no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this project create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.

Thanks, for your enthusiasm, its nice to hear positive things during this "Redseason",, many projects were hit hard with the decline in BTC price, however itll come back,, we just keep at it as best we can.

I firmly believe in simple Proof of Stake for many reasons and I believe Neutron is in a good spot with its coin cap and general math,,

Just need the price to come back up a little and staking / masternode profitability will get back to a nice positive.

Currently at 2.5 or 3 cents a coin I believe Neutron is a great buy and hold at these prices,,

We have seen $1.00 before and Im sure we will again.

Thank you all for your support.
Activity: 12
I'm very excited with this plan. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I've no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this project create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The market looks like it's getting a little better. But, still too early to tell. I agree with the developers just matter of time it will get better from now on.
www.neutroncoin.com
Greetings,  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?

http://ntrn.explorer.cryptotools.pw:3001/
Activity: 12
Greetings,  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
www.neutroncoin.com
Hello,  Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your project, what does it mean??

Hmmm, KYC? To participate in Airdrop or bounty? Join our Discord : any details about airdrops or bounties can be found there.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZNgdzj8

There is a channel for airdrops and bounties.

What does Neutron mean? Honestly im wondering if this is a spam post im replying too but Ok.

"A subatomic particle of about the same mass as a proton but without an electric charge, present in all atomic nuclei except those of ordinary hydrogen."

However in Terms of Crypto Neutron is a pure Proof of Stake coin that is efficiently "mined" by holding a balance in a running wallet 24/7, no need for expensive power hungry

Hardware that will only eventually end up in a landfill,, It is by far one of the "greenest" options and easy for anyone to get started with "staking" or "mining".

We are also heavily interested in creating a hub for folks to find all info on all crypto related topics all in one spot without having to go through a paper trail online for hours.

hence neutronedu.com,, which we are only just getting started with.

We like kind people, we like to help people, and wed like to foster a community that helps one another learn things of all sorts.

Obviously I particularly enjoy Science, and Science fiction as well,, I am a devout fan of Star Trek, : )
Pages:
Jump to: