Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 11. (Read 134087 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 52
Im not sure what you are talking about

I think that this messages are part of SPAM storm in the forum.

You're right , it's probably a guy just  trying to make points for his account and posting in different forums without having done an analysis of each project where he makes a comment
Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
Im not sure what you are talking about

I think that this messages are part of SPAM storm in the forum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO project development

Im not sure what you are talking about , I can only assume you are discussing NTRNedu,,, I must point out, you do not have to make a video clip, you can literally make anything within the framework of the site,, videos are nice,, but not at all the only thing a person can do.

We have more work to do on the EDU site, embedding NTRN itself, creating ways to tip, and spend or use NTRN,, giving the coin some utility,,

These are all things we are working on, again we are a long term project, we will continue to mature over time,, its all growth and development.

ICO huh> I dislike ICOS,,, in my experience most of them are a clever way to raise money and run off with it. Just my 2 cents,,,, : )

Actually and not only that but ICOs really just suck the life out of real crypto,,, Marketers get greedy and dont give a damn about what they promote because xyz ICO gave them a ton of money to shill bullshit to the masses that buy it due to marketing,,, and then the same marketers ask us grass roots honest crypto guys for ridiculous amounts of money for marketing, and then they dont give a shit about what they market because its all about greed and money. Bahhh Bollocks!!!

Im sure there are and have been some worthwhile ICOS, obviously there has been,,, For the most part from my perspective they over promise and under deliver,,, while making life for teams like ours harder.

No matter, we will continue. Just wish some folks would wake up.

None the less,, Be Kind. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO project development
www.neutroncoin.com
It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.

From my point of view, considering where we were when we started and where we are now,, I see only positives. We have certainly come a long way.

We have a long road ahead of us, working on EDU, and the coin itself,, now we need to merge the 2, among other things,, one step at a time we are moving forward.

No matter our price, the volume, the state of Crypto, whatever, we are going to accomplish our goals. I appreciate everyone who has stuck with us throughout this "RedCrypto" season.

We are working to continue to improve NTRN.

*Moving from wallet version 2.03 to version 2.04 is best done by importing private keys, as some of you have already discovered,, its growing pains when moving from an older system to a new one, fortunately this is the only time you will need to do this moving forward,,

Your wallet.dat from 2.03 will create an error in 2.04,, please simply sync 2.04 and importprivkey.

Need help? Visit us in Discord : https://discord.gg/5S6sYNf
Activity: 36
It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
www.neutroncoin.com
And where is the normal blockchain browser?

+1, ridiculous, so much pumpy steam in OP and website but explorer info is hard to find.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/index.php

http://ntrn.explorer.cryptotools.pw:3001/

Yes Sir you are correct, and I agree, less pumpy steam it is! More info easy to find coming up!!
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi. I didn't see this project until now. I have some question about it. How much is total supply and how can this coin be mined? Is there any chance to make masternodes for this?

Most of your questions are answered on the OP, or www.neutroncoin.com

Neutron is a staking coin, with "Nucleus" node ability,, The staking wallet can be run efficiently on most low power computers, by holding a balance over long term you generate more NTRN.

As a miner myself this is what initially pulled me into the project, coin cap is 68 million, considerably medium supply. The collateral amount of coins needed for a Nucleus node are 25,000.

We have a support channel in our Discord join here: https://discord.gg/7QPM3q , we are also on Telegram, Our discord and telegram servers are linked posting on one leads to both.

Explorer and other tools are found here: http://ntrn.explorer.cryptotools.pw:3001/

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi. I didn't see this project until now. I have some question about it. How much is total supply and how can this coin be mined? Is there any chance to make masternodes for this?

At the moment is very good time to pick up a masternode. Current supply is 37.6 Million and needs 25k for a masternode at current price is $700.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
300,000 blocks are mined at 5 days ? How is this possible ?

I don't know where you saw that information but here is the real info

Block time: 79 seconds
Seconds in one day : 86400
So Blocks per day are around 1093
In 5 days will be aprox 5468 blocks
So It takes around 9 month to mine 300,000 blocks

Activity: 65
300,000 blocks are mined at 5 days ? How is this possible ?
www.neutroncoin.com
Register and Vote for NTRN on this new Australian exchange!

https://aiodex.com/vote/NTRN

on windows it says "wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed", nice  Undecided
so i guess it needs a dump in 2.0.3 then importing into new wallet.dat under 2.0.4.

To upgrade to this version you need to use the bootstrap

Here is the link for the most recent Neutron Official Bootstrap

Instructions

Open the zip
Delete the same files u see in the zip from the neutron folder So delete: *Peers.dat *Database folder *Txleveldb folder *Blkdat0001.dat
Extract and restart wallet

Always back up your wallet.dat

Neutron Discord Tech Support click here

www.neutroncoin.com
Our new wallet v2.0.4 is out!

Download here: www.neutroncoin.com

Neutron v2.0.4 Release Notes:
* New Graphical user interface, you can choose your style Classic grey and Dark Theme
* New Mining report - View  stats related to your recent stake/MN rewards
* Blockchain database version is now synchronized across all platforms  
Note: After installation you need to use the Bootstrap and Sync Windows and Linux wallets to use this version otherwise the wallet data will appear as  corrupted

Bootstrap:  http://ntrn.cryptotools.pw

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
And where is the normal blockchain browser?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I just see the subject of this thread. There is going to be a new wallet version 2.0.4 on the way. Definitely most of the alternative coins are undervalue and only the good ones are staying around. Crytos are going thru test of time. Ntrn is a long term project and needs patient and community to build great project.
Activity: 40
I am accumulating for months and i will set up my masternode in short time. I hope this project will resound in the future.
And further)

Here is the analysis of my file:
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/51bb92982dfcc29dd507d7bf595c168d8e990ac950d83923e9195cbbd9162217/analysis/1533960969/

And this is an analysis of the official wallet for Windows:
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/d3553659becc8204ae10b3d39dc9b4c1394286b1d08bfaddc3abfc60738a5aef/analysis/1533961116/

All the same viruses that antivirusniki find in all wallets, all coins.
So what am I wrong to explain?  Grin Grin
Your wallet is not official, we cannot guarantee the safety of this wallet as it is not ours, nor can we provide support for it.

It's built from your source!
I also made wallets for other coins.
And no one said that they were with viruses ...

You can test it yourself.
And what's the point of doing something wrong with the wallet?
Do you really think that the power of the Rapsberry is enough to work a hidden process?  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: