Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 48. (Read 134180 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Any info whats with yobit and NTRN? I wait 3 days for withdrawal and still 0/2 confirmation?

Can someone answer my question? thanks

I have contacted Yobit, and they tell me the same generic thing they tell everyone,

Ill message them again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Can't load the wallet after restarting my system.
It's showing 'loading block index..." and hangs.

Just let it sit, It loads slow.

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Can't load the wallet after restarting my system.
It's showing 'loading block index..." and hangs.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Where is updated wallet?
Current version hangs on each action.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Code for new wallets is done, i am at work this weekend, I have to do some work in github, ill get it done asap,
Fuzzbawls services will be live on Monday, wallet distribution will happen very soon.

Will multisend be included in this release?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Any info whats with yobit and NTRN? I wait 3 days for withdrawal and still 0/2 confirmation?

Yobit doesn't let to withdraw for 7 days already. Wallet status: Maintenance
They asked - need to do some work with wallet. They lie, of course.

I understand the yoshit jokes but aint funny to me, signifcant ammount stuck in 0/2 confirmations on yobit, please dev take action for this to be resolved.
Activity: 105
One the new website and wallet gets released, it should break it's all time high of 19k sats. Can't wait for this moment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 242
I am new to Neutron, and if I am to invest time and money into building a few Neutron nodes, I would like to be pointed in the right direction for my above questions.
My masternode wallet has been syncing for the last 4 days. I attempted using the blockchain zip file listed in the first page of this post to no avail. Is there an official copy of the blockchain? Why are there no releases  referenced in github? What version of the tree is being released from google drive?
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
sounds great maybe we can get our coins out of yoshit then.

"yoshit" Cheesy indeed true, it's an unbelievably scammy exchange.

yeah, remove yobit from ANN OP, it's dangerous to use that exchange (for any coin, not just this). audiotopix, can you tell me what's the default setsplittreshold ? How low does it go and what you think is optimal input size ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

"yoshit" Cheesy indeed true, it's an unbelievably scammy exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Code for new wallets is done, i am at work this weekend, I have to do some work in github, ill get it done asap,
Fuzzbawls services will be live on Monday, wallet distribution will happen very soon.

Great news. Thanks.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
The wallet splits a 700coin input into 2, what is the default setstakesplitthreshold ? What should be the ideal input size ? 350 (or lower) seems quite small for the total supply.
Activity: 75

Yobit doesn't let to withdraw for 7 days already. Wallet status: Maintenance
They asked - need to do some work with wallet. They lie, of course.
Activity: 422

Thanks for the update looking forward to the new client. Tried deleting the debug file and made it read only, still didn't fix the lag
Activity: 422

Check your transaction in the block explorer

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/address.php

If you don't see it there then they are probably on the wrong chain.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Excellent  Smiley Thanks audiotopix.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Neutron wallet is on maintenance on Yobit so I asked them, when will it be functional.
this is their response:
2017-07-14 22:05:48 dominikherzog
Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience

jeez....

it's a template.
they don't need to update anything, they need cheap coins, imho

I have the same problem. What is the solution ? There's no problem with wallet.

Yobit steal our coin ?

can't say that for sure but they have been "holding" coins indefinitely, so maybe they will allow cashouts later, I stopped trading on yobit 6months ago, too many scammy situations there.

Well, it's the last time i'm going to buy any coins from them to.
If they were serious, at least they would have posted an announcement.
"Look fools, we want you to buy coins on our platform, so we can tax you, but be aware, you can't do shit with your coins. Thanks, and oh, ya... this to: The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
or not.
thanks for your 0.01btc. it really helps."

I have decided to finish trade with this exchange forever with the same situation too, have removed everything except ntrn
Pages:
Jump to: