Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New BTC faucet in testing. Come try it out. - page 2. (Read 2336 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Beta Launch - First game available for play.
I like it but user interface was trash, fix that up and you will do a lot better Smiley

HAHA yea, its very basic. Like i said it's about the mechanics for now. I'm working on the aesthetics on the side while i test. I literally just removed/reformatted bits of the original code so far.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like it but user interface was trash, fix that up and you will do a lot better Smiley
lol every time i look more responses, yeah I will be updating the OP with status updates periodically, currently i have not heard from coinbox but that doesn't mean no.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
So what about coinbox? Be sure to post the progress, they haven't contacted me but maybe they will contact you. BTW , I'm currently building my website on the same script just with some other features. Be sure to post with the site's progress.
Activity: 28
BTC faucets are great except they dont give you much money
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
I'll bump the thread to try and get you to 100 (or 99!) in the hope that I can get a payout. 2 prize wins and I think another 5 requests should mean I'm on for 0.00011 btc Smiley
I put in my request. 72 more to go, lol.

lol thx. figured id get swamped. guess not
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I put in my request. 72 more to go, lol.
Activity: 58
I love satoshis.
hmmmm, I'd expected 100 hits by now so i could check the system. C'mon folks take my money haha.
payouts at 100 yes or possibly 99 theres an offset issue in this source i might try to remedy, more concerned about payouts actually working for now.

grats on the two prize wins so far! I hope with more funds to work with i'll be able to have multiple prize amounts and possibly a large jackpot ( 0.1 - 1 btc?) don't know yet.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I have just tryed it out and it seems to have taken my address.

You really need to get into coinbox

They already started inquiring about that, so with any luck they will be accepted, Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407
I have just tryed it out and it seems to have taken my address.

You really need to get into coinbox
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
I've submitted my address a fair bit. Payout at 100 yeah?
Very simple website  Cheesy

lol yeah.  Just testing the actual system for now.  If you don't receive anything at the payout time I'll find some way of making it up to you guys (mmmmm wallet raffles perhaps? Ideas welcome.) . Thx for the dev help.  <3s

p.s. donate and i'll raise the cap =p
global moderator
1000 satoshis? That's below the min output limit. Your TX will never confirm.

Try seeing how CoinChat does it (plus, people frequently get a whole mBTC for a line of message).

The transactions will be sent out in 1 bulk pay to 100 recipients at a time, not individuals.

That will not confirm.

If you send ~5430 satoshis or less to anyone, EVEN if you are sending to 100 or 1000 addresses, the transaction will be "non standard" and the default client will block it.

This.

What you will need to do is create an account-type system to handle them. Then either do auto payouts once you hit a certain threshold or allow users to manually move their balance from delayed to pending.

Easier would be changing 1K to 10K satoshis. Everyone will be happy
I think if he had the money, he would but that doesn't seem like the case.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
1000 satoshis? That's below the min output limit. Your TX will never confirm.

Try seeing how CoinChat does it (plus, people frequently get a whole mBTC for a line of message).

The transactions will be sent out in 1 bulk pay to 100 recipients at a time, not individuals.

That will not confirm.

If you send ~5430 satoshis or less to anyone, EVEN if you are sending to 100 or 1000 addresses, the transaction will be "non standard" and the default client will block it.

This.

What you will need to do is create an account-type system to handle them. Then either do auto payouts once you hit a certain threshold or allow users to manually move their balance from delayed to pending.

Easier would be changing 1K to 10K satoshis. Everyone will be happy
global moderator
Also, to add, OP... if you get everything squared away I may add it to the ]BTC Faucet Rotator. I'll keep up with your progress, Smiley.

That would be great.  I am currently donating out of pocket. eventually I hope to edge out ad revenue to fund the faucet rather than bleeding myself dry very slowly lol.

Sent the good folks over at the box an email already
Good luck. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago about the requirements to join in and they haven't responded since. Sad
Activity: 18
Thanks for free Coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
Very simple website  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: