Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New BTC faucet in testing. Come try it out. - page 3. (Read 2336 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'll try this out too
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Also, to add, OP... if you get everything squared away I may add it to the ]BTC Faucet Rotator. I'll keep up with your progress, Smiley.

That would be great.  I am currently donating out of pocket. eventually I hope to edge out ad revenue to fund the faucet rather than bleeding myself dry very slowly lol.

Sent the good folks over at the box an email already

Sounds good, Smiley. Always happy to help support faucets!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Beta Launch - First game available for play.
Also, to add, OP... if you get everything squared away I may add it to the ]BTC Faucet Rotator. I'll keep up with your progress, Smiley.

That would be great.  I am currently donating out of pocket. eventually I hope to edge out ad revenue to fund the faucet rather than bleeding myself dry very slowly lol.

Sent the good folks over at the box an email already
legendary
Also, to add, OP... if you get everything squared away I may add it to the BTC Faucet Rotator. I'll keep up with your progress, Smiley.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'll take a look at the source again but I'm pretty sure everything mentioned here is covered already. 

I've been thinking about coinbox though.

the input is appreciated.

If you can get into coinbox that'd be awesome. It matches up your payments to that of other faucets as well, cutting down your cost and raising the payouts people receive on a per-payment basis.

Agreed. Coinbox would be awesome. Since I use the same adress for all faucets anyways coinbox is a nice way to track payouts and get the gifts in less transactions.
legendary
I'll take a look at the source again but I'm pretty sure everything mentioned here is covered already. 

If you can get into coinbox that'd be awesome. It matches up your payments to that of other faucets as well, cutting down your cost and raising the payouts people receive on a per-payment basis.

Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
Added my address to test out the faucet. Seems to have gone through smoothly by adding me to the list, unless I've missed something?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Bulk pay does not work like that, it just bunches up several outputs into one transaction. If any output is 5430 satoshis or lower, the whole transaction will be marked as non-standard and may never confirm.
legendary
1000 satoshis? That's below the min output limit. Your TX will never confirm.

Try seeing how CoinChat does it (plus, people frequently get a whole mBTC for a line of message).

The transactions will be sent out in 1 bulk pay to 100 recipients at a time, not individuals.

That will not confirm.

If you send ~5430 satoshis or less to anyone, EVEN if you are sending to 100 or 1000 addresses, the transaction will be "non standard" and the default client will block it.

This.

What you will need to do is create an account-type system to handle them. Then either do auto payouts once you hit a certain threshold or allow users to manually move their balance from delayed to pending.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

Try seeing how CoinChat does it (plus, people frequently get a whole mBTC for a line of message).

The transactions will be sent out in 1 bulk pay to 100 recipients at a time, not individuals.

That will not confirm.

If you send ~5430 satoshis or less to anyone, EVEN if you are sending to 100 or 1000 addresses, the transaction will be "non standard" and the default client will block it.
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
A good feature would be to save up the payments. 10 would be good.

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
I'm the first (and only atm) to submit my address. Do I get an extra prize?
Hey, new here. So I've opened a new BTC faucet that dispenses 1 ksat per hour with a 3x prize modifier special thanks to bitcoininformation for the source.

http://rawrfaucet.x10.mx/faucet.php

Payout @ 100
Prize = 3 kSAT

<3's

-Rawrzors
Pages:
Jump to: