Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE! - page 3. (Read 346473 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

When do you plan on making the BURST 2.0 release?

Where exactly did you find this quote from? These are awesome news! I hope everything turns out, BURST still has a very low market cap. This is great timing also because my hard drives are about to finish plotting in a few days.

This quote is from a year ago by crowetic and was just before the 1.2.4 core release (after the 1.2.3).

I had found it just above my post. Now it is gone. Someone playing tricks on me the newbie I guess.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Where exactly did you find this quote from? These are awesome news! I hope everything turns out, BURST still has a very low market cap. This is great timing also because my hard drives are about to finish plotting in a few days.

This quote is from a year ago by crowetic and was just before the 1.2.4 core release (after the 1.2.3).
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

I can also say this...

-We ARE going to be calling the new release BURST 2.0, and it DOES mean some pretty dramatic changes. Much improvement.

-We have paid a down payment to a promotional company for a Youtube promotional to be done commencing at the time of the release, I will give more detail of this soon as well.

-The roadmap has been ever changing, and thus we have no solid one for public viewing yet, but I will be working on that prior to the release, and will post it right before we do the release.

-There is much more in store that people would have never guessed.

-The timing has been specifically chosen, and we're keeping things under wraps for very specific reasons, and not just trying to say we're doing something when we really aren't. We're doing much more than anyone would have thought.

-Everyone already knows we're planning to be the FIRST COIN MINABLE ON ANDROID PHONES, which I plan to promote the hell out of and make reach the general public, and I have a specific plan in mind for that as well.

-The team is hard at work. We don't want DCCT coming in here and posting wasting his time, we want him finishing the new release, right? So I'm his liaison for now, good enough, right? I'm okay, yea? heh.

-I am nearly BURSTing at the seams to tell everyone everything, and I've likely gone too far even posting THIS, but I want everyone to know that I PROMISE I will realease more information ASAP, and you won't have to wait long at all, it's right around the corner. Part of this is to avoid making promises on dates, (though I know I could easily promise one at this point) and part of it is to figure out all of the details involved with everything we're doing, because there is so much... (we all remember I quit my day job for this, right? Keep that in mind. I am now wholeheartedly devoted to BURST and related projects within our ever expanding team.)

Thank you for listening!

Activity: 84

I can also say this...

-We ARE going to be calling the new release BURST 2.0, and it DOES mean some pretty dramatic changes. Much improvement.

-We have paid a down payment to a promotional company for a Youtube promotional to be done commencing at the time of the release, I will give more detail of this soon as well.

-The roadmap has been ever changing, and thus we have no solid one for public viewing yet, but I will be working on that prior to the release, and will post it right before we do the release.

-There is much more in store that people would have never guessed.

-The timing has been specifically chosen, and we're keeping things under wraps for very specific reasons, and not just trying to say we're doing something when we really aren't. We're doing much more than anyone would have thought.

-Everyone already knows we're planning to be the FIRST COIN MINABLE ON ANDROID PHONES, which I plan to promote the hell out of and make reach the general public, and I have a specific plan in mind for that as well.

-The team is hard at work. We don't want DCCT coming in here and posting wasting his time, we want him finishing the new release, right? So I'm his liaison for now, good enough, right? I'm okay, yea? heh.

-I am nearly BURSTing at the seams to tell everyone everything, and I've likely gone too far even posting THIS, but I want everyone to know that I PROMISE I will realease more information ASAP, and you won't have to wait long at all, it's right around the corner. Part of this is to avoid making promises on dates, (though I know I could easily promise one at this point) and part of it is to figure out all of the details involved with everything we're doing, because there is so much... (we all remember I quit my day job for this, right? Keep that in mind. I am now wholeheartedly devoted to BURST and related projects within our ever expanding team.)

Thank you for listening!

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Let's support Crowetic!He deserves that. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
why on burst.ninja pool reward is only 60 %(Current Block Shares (60% of block reward))?

40% is split over 'hitoric shares'
legendary
I don't know if wplotgenerator is "up to date" but it works well enough - plotted out a Seagate Archive 8TB over the last 3.5 days while mining and doing other stuff on the same machine, AMD FX 8570 octocore.

Probably would have managed it in 2 if I'd been doing nothing else on the machine.

That's good to know, I'm plotting 3TB with it but it's been stuck with the message "last write not finished" for about an hour, not sure if I should give it more time or if that means it failed  Undecided

Did you find a place to mine that paid you something?

Actually I did, yours was fine at the beginning but after 3 days without getting any payments with 5TB I decided to move to a different one. Do you know why payments were not being made?
Activity: 114
why on burst.ninja pool reward is only 60 %(Current Block Shares (60% of block reward))?
Activity: 112
I don't know if wplotgenerator is "up to date" but it works well enough - plotted out a Seagate Archive 8TB over the last 3.5 days while mining and doing other stuff on the same machine, AMD FX 8570 octocore.

Probably would have managed it in 2 if I'd been doing nothing else on the machine.

That's good to know, I'm plotting 3TB with it but it's been stuck with the message "last write not finished" for about an hour, not sure if I should give it more time or if that means it failed  Undecided

Did you find a place to mine that paid you something?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

legendary
that means that miner haven't found any deadlines in current block

Thanks! after a while it starts showing it. Is the CPU plotter listed in the OP for Windows the best up to date? It has not been updated since 2014 and I just got new Hard drives that need plotting and I don't have a decent GPU.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-Ninja pool official re-launch- V3.1 (with redundant wallet nodes)

http://burst.ninja

Hello all, I've put http://burst.ninja DNS to the pool IP, and am now 'officially' re-launching the pool.

After the testing we've seen only a couple small modifications needed, which will be done shortly, but nothing that affects mining.

The BONUS address currently isn't working, but that will be resolved shortly.

The pool now has multiple redundant wallet nodes it uses, so there should never be any wallet issues forcing the pool to stop.

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/5822/burst-ninja-pool-official-re-launch-v3-1

Thanks and here's to getting ninja back to its former glory!
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
that means that miner haven't found any deadlines in current block
legendary
[miner]

Burst-miner v1.170601
https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/releases/download/v1.170601/miner-burst-1.170601.zip

+ added avx2 support (more 30% faster than avx)
+ added reconfirmation unconfirmed deadlines
* Wake Up! changed to 3 mins
* some code refactoring
* ittle bugs fixed

miner-v1.170601.exe - for all CPU (x64)
miner-v1.170601_AVX.exe - for all CPU with support AVX
miner-v1.170601_AVX2.exe - for all CPU with support AVX2

https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst

Thanks for the update Blago, it seems to work faster without using much CPU but I notice mine says "no deadline" at the bottom in yellow, does that mean I'm not mining?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Has anyone run into this with Blagos miner.  I use a PC with decent RAM and obviously packed with storage, but no GPU to speak of for Burstcoin and I use a couple different miners.  But, sometimes, if there is any issue with Blagos, I not only have to reload the software, I need to start running one of the GPU miners, which will start and then die because I don't have a card for it, and then restart the CPU miner to get it going again

Decent RAM=? This is most likely the problem. Do a MemTest on it also. You may have a memory leak or something else hogging resources. Run TaskMgr and look at your CPU also and resources, end process on background running programs.

Most likely it is something with your software or memory, and could be OS related, swap memory possibly. I use Windows 7 and have no problems with Blago ever.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Has anyone run into this with Blagos miner.  I use a PC with decent RAM and obviously packed with storage, but no GPU to speak of for Burstcoin and I use a couple different miners.  But, sometimes, if there is any issue with Blagos, I not only have to reload the software, I need to start running one of the GPU miners, which will start and then die because I don't have a card for it, and then restart the CPU miner to get it going again

I assume that there is some data that is left behind when the miner is shut down properly and that is not there when it is restarted, causing it to bog or that there is a background process that is started by the miner that is not shut down when the miner is killed improperly.

It is not that big of a deal, just something that I noticed with the Blago version that is not there with any other. I think this NEW BURST HDD minning will turn out to be good one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Has anyone run into this with Blagos miner.  I use a PC with decent RAM and obviously packed with storage, but no GPU to speak of for Burstcoin and I use a couple different miners.  But, sometimes, if there is any issue with Blagos, I not only have to reload the software, I need to start running one of the GPU miners, which will start and then die because I don't have a card for it, and then restart the CPU miner to get it going again

I assume that there is some data that is left behind when the miner is shut down properly and that is not there when it is restarted, causing it to bog or that there is a background process that is started by the miner that is not shut down when the miner is killed improperly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
-ANNouncement- Ninja pool new version beta testing in progress!

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we're in progress beta testing the new version of ninja pool.

If anyone would like to test with us, feel free!

http://beta.burst.ninja

Be aware, that there could be issues, but we will resolve them VERY shortly, I've got the active developer working on it, as well as a great systems engineer.

Thanks!

I haven't had any issues at all so far the last day or two on the Ninja Beta. Other than not enough miners to crank out blocks, but I got the honor of hitting the very first block kind of like solo mining right now. The block paid out right away and the shares build and pay out also.
https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/releases/tag/v1.170603

The new Blago release definitely scans faster. Boosted throughput from 50MB to 70MB on one of my drives.
Pages:
Jump to: