Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 38. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
r3wt should fix his other fails before taking on what could/should be a great coin.

@ all

Post your addy and you can have my 106M SHIT coins NOW !

In 3 hours I'll be deleting this SHYTE. Cheesy

Deleting what?

Keep that shit for me man.  I'll give it for bounties. 

Edit:  and how do you have 106 million when you had billions or trillions earlier?  What happened?  And did you count the zeros right, you may have 106 Billion.  Is it 6 zeros or 9?

Like I said .. they went POOF.

Addy plz.

Too bad you didn't learn your lesson the first time around. eg NUGs

Some 'dev'.

Why would you dump these coins and delete it?  Cause of one coding issue?  Hang in there man, this thing is popular.  Just give it another week.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
r3wt should fix his other fails before taking on what could/should be a great coin.

@ all

Deleting what?

Keep that shit for me man.  I'll give it for bounties. 

Edit:  and how do you have 106 million when you had billions or trillions earlier?  What happened?  And did you count the zeros right, you may have 106 Billion.  Is it 6 zeros or 9?

Like I said .. they went POOF.

Addy plz.

Too bad you didn't learn your lesson the first time around. eg NUGs

Some 'dev'.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
So with this new fix, does that mean some of my coin will disapper. Im so full of shit right now my eyes are brown

I hope so.  We have people with trillions of turds.  I'm all down with people being full of shit but we need some limit or else everyone will die from OS - Overshit.  It's a new condition caused by excess SHT, and it's looking like it's gonna be another pandemic.  H1N1 had nothing on T2S2.  For you newbies, that's Toilet#2Shit#2.  You will never recover if you come down with T2S2 so flush your extra shit into the coming fork. 

Shit!!!
Yea I got around few Trillion right now, so should I stop solo mining until the fork.

I think so. 
Shuttin her down for now, hopefully Ill get to keep a few billion. Ima miss my huge pile of shit

It sure is nice to look at your wallet and see RESULTS, billions of coins.  Even if it is shit.  Lol!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So with this new fix, does that mean some of my coin will disapper. Im so full of shit right now my eyes are brown

I hope so.  We have people with trillions of turds.  I'm all down with people being full of shit but we need some limit or else everyone will die from OS - Overshit.  It's a new condition caused by excess SHT, and it's looking like it's gonna be another pandemic.  H1N1 had nothing on T2S2.  For you newbies, that's Toilet#2Shit#2.  You will never recover if you come down with T2S2 so flush your extra shit into the coming fork. 

Shit!!!
Yea I got around few Trillion right now, so should I stop solo mining until the fork.

I think so. 
Shuttin her down for now, hopefully Ill get to keep a few billion. Ima miss my huge pile of shit
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Shit!!!

I think so. 

Shit!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Shit!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

i "foresee" a slightly less shitty future for you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Quick STOPH !!!

Theres toooo much shit comming into the system ... WE NEED TO STOP ALL THIS SHIT !!!

What am I going to do with all of this shit !! Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This is so fricken awesomely funny !!!

THIS SHIT IS OUT OF CONTROL
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
shit happens
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
R3, sorry I jumped to conclusions.  Thanks for finding the problem.

I gotta leave town for a few days so I'm glad the problem was found now.  Not sure if I'll be able to check in.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Looks to me like r3, fucked with the reward without ever checking with me.  What the fuck???!!!!!

I hope to God I'm wrong but nothing else makes sense.  The coin is functioning normal, the only issue is that the rewards got jacked way up.  This can't be a bug or an accident.

you stupid fuck are you kidding me? I haven't changed shit since i uploaded it to github. you have got to be fucking kidding me

Then try to give me a straight answer man, I've been asking you repeatedly.  What am I supposed to think when you don't give me a straight answer and the reward just shoots up? 

Man, some communication would be really nice.  This is not shit, this is fucked up.  The reward system we had was plenty generous.  This is now stupidCoin!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

@ all

Eat my dick. I never failed, BCX just 51%'s the coin with his massive hashpower. this shows you how pathetically low a cock sucker like iGotSpots will go to ease the burning of his chapped ass.

I didn't do anything except mine it for the first day
Looks to me like r3, fucked with the reward without ever checking with me.  What the fuck???!!!!!

I hope to God I'm wrong but nothing else makes sense.  The coin is functioning normal, the only issue is that the rewards got jacked way up.  This can't be a bug or an accident.

you stupid fuck are you kidding me? I haven't changed shit since i uploaded it to github. you have got to be fucking kidding me

@ all

Eat my dick. I never failed, BCX just 51%'s the coin with his massive hashpower. this shows you how pathetically low a cock sucker like iGotSpots will go to ease the burning of his chapped ass.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Here's two rigs, one with the getinfo

r3wt and vlad at their finest
Pages:
Jump to: