Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 39. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
I've got 1,133,599,670,000 shits. Started mining as soon as the client was released and I was getting blocks every couple of seconds though the block rewards were 500 million not a trillion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My current confirmed balance is 5,000,000,000,000.00.  I solo mined 1gh/s of block erupters for less than 1 minute.  Received 1,000,000,000,000 shit per block. YAY!  If there is only 100 Trillion I have 1/20 of the shit supply!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
r3wt should fix his other fails before taking on what could/should be a great coin.

@ all

Post your addy and you can have my 106M SHIT coins NOW !

In 3 hours I'll be deleting this SHYTE. Cheesy

Deleting what?

Keep that shit for me man.  I'll give it for bounties.  

Edit:  and how do you have 106 million when you had billions or trillions earlier?  What happened?  And did you count the zeros right, you may have 106 Billion.  Is it 6 zeros or 9?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Let me get some corroboration here.

Are you guys or are you not mining trillions of shit?

Cause right now there should be less than 3 total trillion turds in the whole shit-system so if anyone has more than that or even 1 trillion, then some shit done went wrong.

Just give me the straight shit!

Im solomining with 3 block eruptors now. THis is what I get per block

Date: 10/9/2013 18:59
Source: Generated
Credit: 1000000000000.00 SHIT (matures in 92 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 SHIT
Transaction ID: 838e0004973bdfc3a5c7c7a0b23926fb67a2019679fe29248bfa670a383b75f9

Generated coins must mature 30 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Shit man, this trillion shit makes it so hard to read how many coins people are getting.  Put some commas in that mofo to make it easier.

At any rate, that looks like 10 Trillion waiting for confirmations.  Again, that's just not possible.  We were at below 1 million coins per block, there's no way to have gotten that much even in the first 24 hours when the difficulty was ridiculously low.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
r3wt should fix his other fails before taking on what could/should be a great coin.

@ all

Post your addy and you can have my 106M SHIT coins NOW !

In 3 hours I'll be deleting this SHYTE. Cheesy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
As a classic shitcoin dev, i am here to inform you that Shitcoin is not broken, and therefore will not be fixed. I will not be answering any technical questions, nor will i be giving time frames, or even acknowledge that i have messed up. Instead, i will come back later with an "IMMEDIATE UPDATE, HARD FORK, ALL USERS MUST UPGRADE, Block reward halving, etc."

I promise to ignore all user requests for features, and all accusations of flash-mining ponzischematics. thank you, have a good day. if you see Vlad tell em'

I AINT FIXIN SHIT!!

Now now R3, what's the boggle.  How can people be mining trillions of coins when we're at below 1 million per block?  It's just not possible so the toilet is busted or the shit is broken.

Check your PM, stop being a shitter, let's get this shit off the fan and back in the can.

IF sht.dsync.net pays out the unconfirmed I will be holding

83,018,493,983,487 Shitcoins

Exactly.  It's hard to read so many zeros and I done gone to college twice but that shit looks like 83 TRILLION.  That's not possible when the entire Eco system only has 3 trillion, at most, right now.

So let's get this shit patched up so the massive block shitting can continue.  lol...
Activity: 210

Cause right now there should be less than 3 total trillion turds in the whole shit-system so if anyone has more than that or even 1 trillion, then some shit done went wrong.

Im solomining with 3 block eruptors now. THis is what I get per block

Date: 10/9/2013 18:59
Source: Generated
Credit: 1000000000000.00 SHIT (matures in 92 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 SHIT
Transaction ID: 838e0004973bdfc3a5c7c7a0b23926fb67a2019679fe29248bfa670a383b75f9

Generated coins must mature 30 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

As a classic shitcoin dev, i am here to inform you that Shitcoin is not broken, and therefore will not be fixed. I will not be answering any technical questions, nor will i be giving time frames, or even acknowledge that i have messed up. Instead, i will come back later with an "IMMEDIATE UPDATE, HARD FORK, ALL USERS MUST UPGRADE, Block reward halving, etc."

I promise to ignore all user requests for features, and all accusations of flash-mining ponzischematics. thank you, have a good day. if you see Vlad tell em'

I AINT FIXIN SHIT!!

Now now R3, what's the boggle.  How can people be mining trillions of coins when we're at below 1 million per block?  It's just not possible so the toilet is busted or the shit is broken.

Check your PM, stop being a shitter, let's get this shit off the fan and back in the can.

IF sht.dsync.net pays out the unconfirmed I will be holding

83,018,493,983,487 Shitcoins
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I AINT FIXIN SHIT!!

Pretty sweet.  Found 5 trillion SHIT, Yes 5000000000000.0 - 5 blocks in less than a minute! (Well actually 6 blocks but one was a floater).  Who knew shitting could be so fun.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com

I AINT FIXIN SHIT!!

Lulz. Weird that my client hasn't been affected    Huh
Current status

-6691501715848.782079 SHIT confirmed

6553255926290.448384 SHIT Immature

does anyone have a sample shit.conf (or is it shitcoin.conf).  I can't seem to get solomining working with bfgminer

this is mine

rpcuser=i3lome.1
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.254
rpcport=2222
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
maxconnections=120
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

I AINT FIXIN SHIT!!
does anyone have a sample shit.conf (or is it shitcoin.conf).  I can't seem to get solomining working with bfgminer
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Everything looks normal to over here. I currently have 794363888362 ShitCoins.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
My balance is now 106,587,243,205 SHIT even though I solo'd 37 1 trillion SHIT blocks. (Now what did I do with my South Park SHIT counter ??) Grin

The shyte started FFlyin just before 4AM eastern. ..

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
8,349,891,560,923- Im cant for the life of me figure out how to say this.

Vlad is this enough, shoot an offer man. Im headed to bed now, will mine all night and will update the total.

I only wanted to mine with 1 gh for an hour now up too 11 gh and 24hrs

Got this error from the pool:
You have exceeded the pools configured SHT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
5374742600319.7 SHT

What the F is going on? How can you have 8 trillion shits.  I think the shit just hit the fan!

R3, the shit just broke, nobody should have 8 trillion turds.

i'm waiting for him to come back on to IRC. i have a idea what's going on but needs him to verify
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
8,349,891,560,923- Im cant for the life of me figure out how to say this.

Vlad is this enough, shoot an offer man. Im headed to bed now, will mine all night and will update the total.

I only wanted to mine with 1 gh for an hour now up too 11 gh and 24hrs

Got this error from the pool:
You have exceeded the pools configured SHT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
5374742600319.7 SHT

What the F is going on? How can you have 8 trillion shits.  I think the shit just hit the fan!

R3, the shit just broke, nobody should have 8 trillion turds.
Pages:
Jump to: