Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 35. (Read 233911 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I'm new to this coin, but defaced knows me well, thought I'd join the party Smiley

welcome! We have cake and icecream and hardwork for everyone. ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
I'm new to this coin, but defaced knows me well, thought I'd join the party Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
New block explorer..

blockexperts.com/frk

very good! thanks

richlist doesn't show any data.......
legendary
Franko is Freedom
New block explorer..

blockexperts.com/frk
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Will you post a new roadmap with upcoming projects for franko? Someone know why my wallet doesnt sync ?

did you try adding any of the addnodes from the op?

Also does the roadmap have to be all decked out with photoshop and stuff? I'm basicly one man lol cant code and photoshop at the same time. :/ HOWEVER! We have a slack chat and anyone who wants to help can feel free to join. Below ill list some ideas that are in the planning/drafting stage.

- Exp.life [http://www.exp.life/home] This is going to be a gamification platform for micro employment.
- Entrance [http://entrance.frankos.org] This is a 3rd party login system that uses your franko address for verification. Youll never have to trust your password with a third party ever again.. including us. We love trustless.
- Frankocracy [pending] This is a resource based voting system that will automate pull request based on votes. He who has the gold makes the rules.
- FrankoEx [pending] A zero trade fee exchange
- some other things.

So many ideas, not very many funds, and ive got 2 day jobs. If we could drum up a team that would be beautiful.

sounds brilliant
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Will you post a new roadmap with upcoming projects for franko? Someone know why my wallet doesnt sync ?

did you try adding any of the addnodes from the op?

Also does the roadmap have to be all decked out with photoshop and stuff? I'm basicly one man lol cant code and photoshop at the same time. :/ HOWEVER! We have a slack chat and anyone who wants to help can feel free to join. Below ill list some ideas that are in the planning/drafting stage.

- Exp.life [http://www.exp.life/home] This is going to be a gamification platform for micro employment.
- Entrance [http://entrance.frankos.org] This is a 3rd party login system that uses your franko address for verification. Youll never have to trust your password with a third party ever again.. including us. We love trustless.
- Frankocracy [pending] This is a resource based voting system that will automate pull request based on votes. He who has the gold makes the rules.
- FrankoEx [pending] A zero trade fee exchange
- some other things.

So many ideas, not very many funds, and ive got 2 day jobs. If we could drum up a team that would be beautiful.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary
Franko is Freedom
FRK 2 years old very soon!

Yea in a couple days! Its crazy. Oh also guido I havnt got my cam, when I went to bestbuy it was sold out.. I ragged a little inside.
legendary
FRK 2 years old very soon!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Just noticed the FRK wallet dropbox link having issues because of too many downloads. Here is a mirror.

https://mega.co.nz/#!rFVHFRKJ!2nWzSuX0F7BvfenCEh0VuBmzntIY7eOieIVskfVscvQ
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
New German Node

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Various members of The Collective High Council have donated some funds that will guarantee permanent nodes in various parts of the world. Thank you for all your contributions!

~ Non nobis solum, sed omnibus.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Also I just made a post in our slack in #general with the script ive got so far. Come give some input.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Regarding getting on another block explorer, coinplorer had the info I wanted. So, now imo FRK doesn't really *need* another explorer, if that's still gonna happen though I'd be okay donating .05 to get on blockexperts.

Awesome.

I'm making a campaign on startjoin.com to get 5 permanodes with blockexplorers in 5 different countries setup for 3 years. The only thing I need is a script for my video asking for the funds. I'm awful at asking for help lol. Pride is a deadly sin for a reason I reckon haha >_<
Pages:
Jump to: