Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 57. (Read 233954 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Made a new wallet, syncing as we speak.
Wallet address: FLBUcAuqGENhyim2K2uJdQcfdUc8gJjXt7
Enjoy

Thank you very much. That was much appreciated. Smiley

Just realized I have received two payments of 2 FRK each, who is the other guy? I'd like to thank you too, whoever you are.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I got 159 FRK stucked cause i forgot too increase FEE and now ill just wait i don't know what is too be done . restarted wallet , pc , everything .  But still  Shocked Franko is the best going too buy more Cheesy .
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Enjoy

Awesome thanks for Adding Franko . Danubia ? I live in Romania we got the Danubiana and my street name is Danubiu =) . Close by .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Franko is easy to mine and rewarding. Dig some today! http://frk.majorminers.com/  Grin
Bitcoin to the moon!
A very good coin here; and not premined at all; Very good. The transaction is quite fast, and we have only here 11M coins...

I like this coin.

Thanks stay tunned and invest while you can !
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
A very good coin here; and not premined at all; Very good. The transaction is quite fast, and we have only here 11M coins...

I like this coin.
No worries Evilish ill send some FRK too just post the address .

Why wouldn't be friendly ?  Wink
Bitcoin to the moon!
Thanks, but unfortunately I can't seem to recover it using -rescan or -salvagewallet. I think I'll just save my Frankos on an exchange next time, but you know it's not safe to use any exchange as a wallet.

how much did you lose?

Lost 6 FRK. Willing to give 2 coins to anyone who can recover it for me. Cheesy

That's funny I was thinking about donating 2 coins to you for your loss.  Tongue
I think I'll make a new wallet tomorrow and will surely make more than one back up of it this time. It's great to see so many helpful people in the FRK community. Smiley
legendary
Thanks, but unfortunately I can't seem to recover it using -rescan or -salvagewallet. I think I'll just save my Frankos on an exchange next time, but you know it's not safe to use any exchange as a wallet.

how much did you lose?

That's funny I was thinking about donating 2 coins to you for your loss.  Tongue
Bitcoin to the moon!

how much did you lose?

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
added new pool and explainer video link to op
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

how much did you lose?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Franko P2pool available here : www.cryptovein.com

P2pool Source Code : https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool

All P2Pool operators should confirm p2pool settings and join all nodes on 1 p2pool network  Wink

PM me for any questions.
Bitcoin to the moon!
legendary
So I decided to check my wallet today, and this is the error I'm getting.
"wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed"

I updated the wallet to the lastest version and still the same error. I think I've got only 6 Frankos so that's not much, but I was considering selling some PTS and buying some more FRK today but then got this problem. Can anyone help me out with this?

What happens when you rescan it?

How to rescan it? I tried replacing it and putting the wallet.dat from a backup location and I'm still getting the same error.

If you go to debug window in wallet, click on information tab and then on command-line options. The window that comes up has 2 buttons (OK and show details), click show details, what is shown is below.
Code:
Options:
  -?                     This help message
  -conf=           Specify configuration file (default: franko.conf)
  -pid=            Specify pid file (default: frankod.pid)
  -datadir=         Specify data directory
  -dbcache=           Set database cache size in megabytes (default: 25)
  -timeout=           Specify connection timeout in milliseconds (default: 5000)
  -proxy=       Connect through socks proxy
  -socks=             Select the version of socks proxy to use (4-5, default: 5)
  -tor=         Use proxy to reach tor hidden services (default: same as -proxy)
  -dns                   Allow DNS lookups for -addnode, -seednode and -connect
  -port=           Listen for connections on (default: 7912 or testnet: 17912)
  -maxconnections=    Maintain at most connections to peers (default: 125)
  -addnode=          Add a node to connect to and attempt to keep the connection open
  -connect=          Connect only to the specified node(s)
  -seednode=         Connect to a node to retrieve peer addresses, and disconnect
  -externalip=       Specify your own public address
  -onlynet=         Only connect to nodes in network (IPv4, IPv6 or Tor)
  -discover              Discover own IP address (default: 1 when listening and no -externalip)
  -checkpoints           Only accept block chain matching built-in checkpoints (default: 1)
  -listen                Accept connections from outside (default: 1 if no -proxy or -connect)
  -bind=           Bind to given address and always listen on it. Use [host]:port notation for IPv6
  -dnsseed               Find peers using DNS lookup (default: 1 unless -connect)
  -banscore=          Threshold for disconnecting misbehaving peers (default: 100)
  -bantime=           Number of seconds to keep misbehaving peers from reconnecting (default: 86400)
  -maxreceivebuffer=  Maximum per-connection receive buffer, *1000 bytes (default: 5000)
  -maxsendbuffer=     Maximum per-connection send buffer, *1000 bytes (default: 1000)
  -bloomfilters          Allow peers to set bloom filters (default: 0)
  -upnp                  Use UPnP to map the listening port (default: 1 when listening)
  -paytxfee=        Fee per KB to add to transactions you send
  -mininput=        When creating transactions, ignore inputs with value less than this (default: 0.0001)
  -server                Accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
  -testnet               Use the test network
  -debug                 Output extra debugging information. Implies all other -debug* options
  -debugnet              Output extra network debugging information
  -logtimestamps         Prepend debug output with timestamp
  -shrinkdebugfile       Shrink debug.log file on client startup (default: 1 when no -debug)
  -printtoconsole        Send trace/debug info to console instead of debug.log file
  -printtodebugger       Send trace/debug info to debugger
  -rpcuser=        Username for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcpassword=      Password for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcport=        Listen for JSON-RPC connections on (default: 7913 or testnet: 17913)
  -rpcallowip=       Allow JSON-RPC connections from specified IP address
  -rpcthreads=        Set the number of threads to service RPC calls (default: 4)
  -blocknotify=     Execute command when the best block changes (%s in cmd is replaced by block hash)
  -walletnotify=    Execute command when a wallet transaction changes (%s in cmd is replaced by TxID)
  -alertnotify=     Execute command when a relevant alert is received (%s in cmd is replaced by message)
  -upgradewallet         Upgrade wallet to latest format
  -keypool=           Set key pool size to (default: 100)
  -rescan                Rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions
  -salvagewallet         Attempt to recover private keys from a corrupt wallet.dat
  -checkblocks=       How many blocks to check at startup (default: 288, 0 = all)
  -checklevel=        How thorough the block verification is (0-4, default: 3)
  -txindex               Maintain a full transaction index (default: 0)
  -loadblock=      Imports blocks from external blk000??.dat file
  -reindex               Rebuild block chain index from current blk000??.dat files
  -par=               Set the number of script verification threads (up to 16, 0 = auto, <0 = leave that many cores free, default: 0)

Block creation options:
  -blockminsize=      Set minimum block size in bytes (default: 0)
  -blockmaxsize=      Set maximum block size in bytes (default: 250000)
  -blockprioritysize= Set maximum size of high-priority/low-fee transactions in bytes (default: 27000)

SSL options: (see the Franko Wiki for SSL setup instructions)
  -rpcssl                                  Use OpenSSL (https) for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcsslcertificatechainfile=  Server certificate file (default: server.cert)
  -rpcsslprivatekeyfile=         Server private key (default: server.pem)
  -rpcsslciphers=                 Acceptable ciphers (default: TLSv1+HIGH:!SSLv2:!aNULL:!eNULL:!AH:!3DES:@STRENGTH)

UI options:
  -lang=           Set language, for example "de_DE" (default: system locale)
  -min                   Start minimized
  -splash                Show splash screen on startup (default: 1)

If you type into the console, the command -rescan, it will rescan the block chain. Or you can attempt to recover the wallet private keys by using the -salvagewallet command. Then with the recovered private key you can start a new wallet and import the private key to the new wallet.
Then run the Franko client with the -rescan option
Bitcoin to the moon!
So I decided to check my wallet today, and this is the error I'm getting.
"wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed"

I updated the wallet to the lastest version and still the same error. I think I've got only 6 Frankos so that's not much, but I was considering selling some PTS and buying some more FRK today but then got this problem. Can anyone help me out with this?

What happens when you rescan it?

How to rescan it? I tried replacing it and putting the wallet.dat from a backup location and I'm still getting the same error.
Pages:
Jump to: