Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 60. (Read 233954 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
I am not sure if you have addressed this but why does the wallet qt file say franko-0.8.5.3-win32-setup, but the qt-about Franko says v0.8.4.1-30-gf72f452-beta?
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
doesn't seem like anyone who mines this coin even knows about it..Wink

Its mysterious haha. The best thing is to follow them on twitter.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
doesn't seem like anyone who mines this coin even knows about it..Wink
legendary

Thanks for the info. Any others? Also, what is the future outlook for Franko?
other then dev team and community can someone tell me reasons why this coin is in their wallet?

What makes it stand out from the rest of shitcoins?

It isnt a new shitcoin, it has been out for a while. It is at a decent price Tongue
It has 11 million 114,000 coins making it reasonably rare ish. And theres a few more but I am too tired -.-

(fixed that for you)

Thanks for the info. Any others? Also, what is the future outlook for Franko?
legendary
other then dev team and community can someone tell me reasons why this coin is in their wallet?

It isnt a new shitcoin, it has been out for a while. It is at a decent price Tongue
It has 11 million 114,000 coins making it reasonably rare ish. And theres a few more but I am too tired -.-

(fixed that for you)
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

It has 11 million coins making it reasonably rare ish. And theres a few more but I am too tired -.-

Activity: 476
Why is franko so undervalued right now? It is a good coin with a good dev behind it...

Massive influx of shitcoins probably. Noobs think that they become very rich if they instamine/buy at start of 200th premined clone.

Buy Franko's cheap   Cool

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Why is franko so undervalued right now? It is a good coin with a good dev behind it...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Our Franko pool is now up and running!
0.5% Fee

PPLNS
Payouts Run Every 2 min
VARDIFF
Always Updated with latest MPOS & Stratum

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://frk.cybermining.us:3340 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please see my above post. 

Franko is now 3rd in percentage increase on CoinMarketCap.

Expecting big gains in the next week.
legendary
Utopian_flow here,
Just curious as to why my franko pool account has been locked.

Hackers, tried to get into mine as well. I suggest changing you settings to anonymous.

Activity: 2
frk.dencoinpools.com..
Activity: 2
Utopian_flow here,
Just curious as to why my franko pool account has been locked.
Small holder in Franko here.

I noticed PXL coin this morning.  Very interesting coin gen algorhythm.  As anything new (and cheap at around 100k market cap) in altcoins has a very good chance of 10x increase in market capitalization in a short time, I had to have some.  But alas, PXL was only available on a new exchange I had not traded on (or even heard of yet).  Atomic-Trade.com.  I already trade on a number of exchanges so I was less than eager to add another.  But I had to have some PXL so...

I did a bit of research on Atomic-Trade.com and I discovered that it is one of the first (the first?) U.S. trading site with multiple altcoins to be certified by the U.S. government.  With the ability to easily exchange USD directly with Bitcoin and a select few alts, its member base should grow exponentially.  Keep in mind there are many in America who would rather not deal with some of the more 'shady' exchanges.  Atomic-Trade.com will bring immense credibility to the smaller altcoins featured there.

From the Atomic-Trade website:

The Details

Atomic-Trade.com is owned and operated by Atomic Trade, LLC..
Atomic Trade, LLC. A New Jersey Limited Liability Corporation.
New Jersey Business# 0400612660 VERIFY
FINCEN MSB# 31000036438066 VERIFY
Primary registered Agent: Allen Penner
Primary financial institution: TD Bank, N.A. Cherry Hill, New Jersey

What does this have to do with Franko?

It should be of interest to the Franko community and altcoin community in general that Franko is one of a very small list of Alts now trading on AtomicTrade.com.  AtomicTrade is one of the first U.S. Bitcoin exchanges.  Franko is a very American coin.  Get where I'm going with this?

This news, the implemetation of the Kimoto Gravity Well, and the adding of Franko to three other exchanges in the past few days makes Franko currently extremely undervalued.

Better buy it now.  When word gets out, Franko can easily achieve a $1mil+ market cap.

Activity: 84
Jer basuki mawa beya
some coin, to test the wallet FJaRtRKhjzTFHMD8d8magsWuYR9uK6mdC8  Grin
Activity: 369
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: