Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 64. (Read 233954 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Franko is good investment these days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I buyed some Franko coins today! They really cheap and just a limited number.
What are the future plans of this coins? The developer have some serious plans with it for 2014?
Anyway i like the website and the icon very much :-))
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
This is a total newb question but how do I generate a Franko address? Is there an online generator somewhere?

Edit: NVM I think I got it Tongue

Glad to see you got it figured out.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Advertise your youtube video, music clip with franko coin on http://clipads.org
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
hello Franko community!

My website accepts Franko, as well as a bunch of other coins, @ http://www.cryptogamekeys.com   (payments by CoinPayments)

If there is any bounty for accepting FRK as a payment method, it can be sent to FKyAypPVbtLAu28HJBwfnK7MU7myCsyhf4  Smiley

Hoping to see more merchants accept Franko soon!
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
ok, I'm looking at coinmarketcap....

Franko is ranked 33! even though I am struggling to think of 10 better coins on all fronts

ok, so let's say Franko 'should' be at least ranked 18 (and that's very conservative viewpoint), only above zetacoin and goldcoin etc

and let's say a marketcap of only 4.3 million

well Franko marketcap is currently $430k !

so even if Franko went to this range which I think is pretty conservative at this point it would mean Franko $59 each as there is a very small finite supply and a great store of wealth . currently Franko is $5.9 each.....

also an article in business week last week

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201311280519M2______EUPR_____932100000ce9b7ce_3600-1

I see HUGE growth for Franko

there is only 72,000 Franko 'out there'

it's really a nonsense that such coins like infinitecoin have such a marketcap in comparison with none of the qualities of Franko
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
i downloaded the wallet and added the nodes

its been 10 min and the blockchain is not downloading

I didn't add the nodes and it worked for me, I downloaded the wallet 1-2 hours ago.

Anyway, it seems like there is a problem with mining, a lot of orphans in 2 pools I found
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
i downloaded the wallet and added the nodes

its been 10 min and the blockchain is not downloading
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
legendary
Franko is Freedom

I think the difference between success and failure is in promotion and how many insiders you have at launch.

Franko is now 202 days old since its release and this statement still holds completely true.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Cool. Also when encrypting my wallet it warned me that if I forget my password that i risk losing my litecoins. Smiley

HAHA! I'll make sure to change that too. Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Cool. Also when encrypting my wallet it warned me that if I forget my password that i risk losing my litecoins. Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I just started with Franko. The 0.8.5.1 download reports itself as v0.8.4.1-16-g5f1dafe-beta in the client. This a mistake?

FMGhyhiksAtUjnExQ6GCpHmLNi11ca5S17

Yea that is a typo in the QT, if you go to "Help-> Debug Window -> console" and type "getinfo" you will see that you are actually running 8.5.1

This is addressed in the next update.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I just started with Franko. The 0.8.5.1 download reports itself as v0.8.4.1-16-g5f1dafe-beta in the client. This a mistake?

FMGhyhiksAtUjnExQ6GCpHmLNi11ca5S17
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
Franko is the best coin!
Pages:
Jump to: