Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 72. (Read 233954 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Checking out your coin.

FUtRayf9QvrrqsK4H9CqEZYsjZLyC9Xdmk

TY.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
faucet not work well, I can't see the captcha
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
----[ANN] - New pool  located in the USA

A new server, in a new location,  is now available, and connected to next.afraid.org for better efficiency:

cgminer --scrypt -o pool.1nusa.org:8111 -u yourFRKaddress -p .  --queue 0 -s 1

This new server: pool.1nusa.org is located in the USA (Oregon).

Statistics: http://pool.1nusa.org:8111,

This pool use a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled. The PPLNS windows is set to only one hour.

main server: http://next.afraid.org:8111
cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8111 -u yourFRKaddress -p .  --queue 0 -s 1

How do payouts work?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
which diff right now?
like .8 but there is over 200 mhs pointed at the coin so it wont last long
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i got this

transaction creation failed

just downloaded the new one(latest version )(Franko-Win32-0.6.3.3.zip) from frankos.org

need help,tying to sell my coins to a friend, but i can't send for some reason

i open up another wallet(from my other pc) is that why?

i only did was copy from pc(desktop) to this notebook but i can't send, i try two dif wallet addresses but still no good
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Using all the pools listed I am getting over a 50% reject rate on all 3 of my rigs. Any ideas or is this expected on such a short block time coin?
legendary
Activity: 1764
I was able to solo mine 2 blocks.. why is it only one is on my recent transactions? The other 0.25 FRK is missing..I am using the latest wallet when I started mining. ANy ideas?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I tried to send some franko and I didn't update my client. Is there any way to get those back?

If your client was older then 0.6.3.2 then when you update, you may get those coins back when you sync your new wallet.

yep as you redownload the block you got paid... so it will add up fast. Its kinda like filling your tank up with gas... the price just keeps going up!
legendary
Hi, my wallet is on the latest version v0.6.3.3-g3aaa7ba-beta  Thanks Cheesy
FHLj7axioXws2mrWLm3ca72GuRZdiwqBFx
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I tried to send some franko and I didn't update my client. Is there any way to get those back?

If your client was older then 0.6.3.2 then when you update, you may get those coins back when you sync your new wallet.
legendary
Is there still some free FRK? Here is my address FHLj7axioXws2mrWLm3ca72GuRZdiwqBFx
Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 339
----[ANN] - New pool  located in the USA

A new server, in a new location,  is now available, and connected to next.afraid.org for better efficiency:

cgminer --scrypt -o pool.1nusa.org:8111 -u yourFRKaddress -p .  --queue 0 -s 1

This new server: pool.1nusa.org is located in the USA (Oregon).

Statistics: http://pool.1nusa.org:8111,

This pool use a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled. The PPLNS windows is set to only one hour.

main server: http://next.afraid.org:8111
cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8111 -u yourFRKaddress -p .  --queue 0 -s 1
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
PXC Research Team
New wallet crashed after my system restarted because of crash. now when ever i run the client it shows not responding on windows 7 x64. What do I do now. Kindly resolve this problem.

This happened to me with litecoin wallet as well and i am unsure of the fix. It seems to be the way windows 7 is storing a value somewhere mysterious. Because even deleting appdata and re-installing doesnt fix the problem. If you find the answer, please report back.

I do know, however, that frankod is still usable because that is how i have to use the litecoin wallet.

But how am I going to access my coins now. Will try to find a way. Is the new wallet necessary.

if u have another pc try installing and transfering your wallet to there. Or use the frankod from command line. Ill work on finding a fix to this problem.

Can you provide me a link where i can find how to use frankod. I know how to run it but what to do next i don't know.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
New wallet crashed after my system restarted because of crash. now when ever i run the client it shows not responding on windows 7 x64. What do I do now. Kindly resolve this problem.

This happened to me with litecoin wallet as well and i am unsure of the fix. It seems to be the way windows 7 is storing a value somewhere mysterious. Because even deleting appdata and re-installing doesnt fix the problem. If you find the answer, please report back.

I do know, however, that frankod is still usable because that is how i have to use the litecoin wallet.

But how am I going to access my coins now. Will try to find a way. Is the new wallet necessary.

if u have another pc try installing and transfering your wallet to there. Or use the frankod from command line. Ill work on finding a fix to this problem.
PXC Research Team

Pages:
Jump to: