Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 73. (Read 233954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
New wallet crashed after my system restarted because of crash. now when ever i run the client it shows not responding on windows 7 x64. What do I do now. Kindly resolve this problem.

This happened to me with litecoin wallet as well and i am unsure of the fix. It seems to be the way windows 7 is storing a value somewhere mysterious. Because even deleting appdata and re-installing doesnt fix the problem. If you find the answer, please report back.

I do know, however, that frankod is still usable because that is how i have to use the litecoin wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
New wallet crashed after my system restarted because of crash. now when ever i run the client it shows not responding on windows 7 x64. What do I do now. Kindly resolve this problem.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
{
    "blocks" : 50456,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.47375498,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 140409118,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

Franko is back at 140MH/s...
Activity: 546
Merit: 503
BrewCrewFan, Buy buratino) Your  chance is loosing. You a free)))
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Added to CoinChoose.

When ever I try to mine a new coin you just put it on coinhoose . I have really started kind of hating you. Well i think its my bad luck.

Sorry - still profitable.  Blame Cryptsy more than me (and the fact that there are three similar sites to coinchoose out there now - competition!)

But you are the best I am not blaming you I really appreciate your work. It's a co-incidence that when ever i find a profitable coin your are the next one who finds it after me.

I understand - it is tempting to keep this info under my belt, but then that goes against why I launched CoinChoose to begin with Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom
LOL your coin is getting raped. Raped hard. Hope your shit adjust quick because your gonna see it got to the sky for difficulty

"networkhashps" : 249154547,

It does adjust rather fast. Just watch. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
LOL your coin is getting raped. Raped hard. Hope your shit adjust quick because your gonna see it got to the sky for difficulty

"networkhashps" : 249154547,
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
FF2Yf4W6rBXa9xhtf4XqWHiiXqPHUjvecA updated to 6.3.3
PXC Research Team
Added to CoinChoose.

When ever I try to mine a new coin you just put it on coinhoose . I have really started kind of hating you. Well i think its my bad luck.

Sorry - still profitable.  Blame Cryptsy more than me (and the fact that there are three similar sites to coinchoose out there now - competition!)

But you are the best I am not blaming you I really appreciate your work. It's a co-incidence that when ever i find a profitable coin your are the next one who finds it after me.
Added to CoinChoose.

PXC Research Team
Added to CoinChoose.

PXC Research Team
Well if there is any give away going on I would really appreciate it. I have installed thelatest wallet and it is working correctly. I am new to this network. Lets see how this all works.

My address:   FCDHeADQPLapM4YxWa1y7pK5W3PqYcdsPt

Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 503
I suggesting no bounties, no faucet and other promo  shit.
Take it clear.
Franko set a new standart. This is a future)))
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Has the new wallet giveaway given out? Wondering if thats the case or there is some problem with my client. The old balance looks fine though.

you didnt get the Franko dime? I might have accidently over looked you and im truly sorry for it if i did.

No sweat. And heres my address FJJVESAY9ZWBjDPgUsuF6PQygkuktMHaBz
Thanks.

I think it has gone to the exchange a bit too soon. Fingers crossed.

Well Franko isnt as talked about as some of the others, but we have developers and our community is slowly but surely growing. I feel like we are on the right path!

Maybe we should create some bounties. Anything you would like to spend FRK's on?

In games? Some Android games where we can buy powerups and all with Frankos.

Now that is a good idea! Know any game devs?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Has the new wallet giveaway given out? Wondering if thats the case or there is some problem with my client. The old balance looks fine though.

you didnt get the Franko dime? I might have accidently over looked you and im truly sorry for it if i did.

Thanks.

Well Franko isnt as talked about as some of the others, but we have developers and our community is slowly but surely growing. I feel like we are on the right path!

Maybe we should create some bounties. Anything you would like to spend FRK's on?

In games? Some Android games where we can buy powerups and all with Frankos.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
If I were to put a FRANKO pool on CryptoCoin Mine, would there be interest?

I need some real answers and a show of support before I will go with the deployment.

I have already removed one coin pool due to lack of interest, I do not want to have to do that again, so FRANKO community give me a definitive yay or nay   Cheesy

Really??  No love for CryptoCoin Explorer or the CCE Franko Explorer ? Embarrassed

I am not even asking for donations (though they are appreciated!!!). Just mine as you normally would at CryptoCoin Mine and the pool profits help support CCE. This will be a typical 1% PPLNS stratum pool, in which I will add LP if there is interest for it.

I will put the pool up as soon as some interest is generated, other wise I won't bother ya again.

Our community is small and growing, and every little bit helps! I think currently their are like 5 pools, and I use the coin explorer frequently. Ill also add it to frankos.org that way there is more exposure.
legendary
Activity: 1064
If I were to put a FRANKO pool on CryptoCoin Mine, would there be interest?

I need some real answers and a show of support before I will go with the deployment.

I have already removed one coin pool due to lack of interest, I do not want to have to do that again, so FRANKO community give me a definitive yay or nay   Cheesy

Really??  No love for CryptoCoin Explorer or the CCE Franko Explorer ? Embarrassed

I am not even asking for donations (though they are appreciated!!!). Just mine as you normally would at CryptoCoin Mine and the pool profits help support CCE. This will be a typical 1% PPLNS stratum pool, in which I will add LP if there is interest for it.

I will put the pool up as soon as some interest is generated, other wise I won't bother ya again.

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1050

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: