Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency - GameCoin (GME) - page 25. (Read 54300 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
nearing 3000 blocks bitches! time to get it on bter!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
These in wallet miners always only give me 5-6k hashespersec on my 7950, no clue what Im doing wrong.  I pull 500+ kh/s with gpuminer on other scrypt coins, any ideas?  Always follow the instructions given creating the conf file, always get the shoddy results until a p2p pool is set up and I can use my gpuminer.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
34k for sell Grin
oops 42k
oh no 48 Cheesy

I'll buy them for 0.1 Frankocoins Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
alright guys move back along to mining royalcoin/yacoin/whatever else, nothing to see here

400 orphans is my limit.  Poor kids.   OP why did you do that to them...

I beat you! 473 before I abandoned ship. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
 34k for sell Grin
oops 42k
oh no 48 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 934
2016 blocks to retarget difficulty

Errr.. It sure as hell didn't :-) still >>20 :-p
Activity: 308
is my wallet stupid or is the current network hashrate really 2gh/s?

getnetworkhashps = 1878019

is shown here ^^
That is 1.7MHash. Or about a 3x 7950 mining rig... Lol

wut, so I'm one of the 3 persons mining (1x7950) and still getting 100% reject.

lulwut
I'm starting to get the idea that making a new coin is no longer a viable method of generating wealth.

no shit

that is good that is EXACTLY what should happen.  As long as the community realizes that it is burning resources on bad executions it will be more cautious about diverting resources away from BTC and LTC.  new coins will have to have better campaigns to be accepted.

what we need is a sub forum for new coin announcements where new posts are locked to anyone that has not submitted a formal proposal to move a coin forward.  the coin would have to be approved in this forum through a poll of existing members.  once it is in the sub forum it must be there a week before launch.  It must have all of its details reported and cannot deviate in anyway from the original specs otherwise the devs get banned.
What happened to free speech?

ask (insert random politician) xD
legendary
Activity: 980

is shown here ^^
That is 1.7MHash. Or about a 3x 7950 mining rig... Lol
Activity: 764
I'm starting to get the idea that making a new coin is no longer a viable method of generating wealth.

no shit

that is good that is EXACTLY what should happen.  As long as the community realizes that it is burning resources on bad executions it will be more cautious about diverting resources away from BTC and LTC.  new coins will have to have better campaigns to be accepted.

what we need is a sub forum for new coin announcements where new posts are locked to anyone that has not submitted a formal proposal to move a coin forward.  the coin would have to be approved in this forum through a poll of existing members.  once it is in the sub forum it must be there a week before launch.  It must have all of its details reported and cannot deviate in anyway from the original specs otherwise the devs get banned.

I agree, that would be too much.
Activity: 714
alright guys move back along to mining royalcoin/yacoin/whatever else, nothing to see here

400 orphans is my limit.  Poor kids.   OP why did you do that to them...
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

no shit

is shown here ^^
legendary
Activity: 980
ok then, if he updated client im selling my copy showing FTC on ebay when this hits bter xD
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
selling 20 orphans
looking for actual coins
Activity: 308

Activity: 714

no shit

legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
Client updated, should be GMC now.

Did you not even try to run the client once to see what it looked like?  Does it still have the litecoin tray icon?  Like seriously. 
Pages:
Jump to: