Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency - GameCoin (GME) - page 27. (Read 54300 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
premined lol
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I managed to get the client installed with only 3 blocks showing. But by the time i got my solo miner setup, there were over 700. lol
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
LOL same icon as litecoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how to reduce orphans?
89 transactions in my wallet, 0 coins :/

238 orphans and 0 coins.  
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Not bothering with this one. You call it 'GameCoin' and don't even bother to create at least one gaming-related service yourself? Might've actually had some potential if you put work into it.
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

You can't.  Idiot coinmakers keep setting difficulty at 0 when they launch.  All you're going to get are orphans at that point.  
Activity: 764
I think the gold rush is over for coins like this, nobody takes them seriously. They can't even do a find and replace on the code properly.

It's not over, it's just going to take more to make it work. Pre announcement, nice logo, website, something fresh it brings to the table, manipulation/hype, stuff like that. No you can't just pop on and make a link to the qt anymore like FTC, CHN, or this crap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You guys have fun with this one.  It's garbagecoin.  Over a million coins already out there.  I started mining 6 minutes after the announce and I have 0, due to over 300 orphans, and this rockstar of a coin maker deciding to set difficulty at 0.  
Is there no way to stop reduce orphans?
legendary
Activity: 980
All this idiot did was change the port numbers, and change the block subsidy to 1000. Literally everything else is the same as feathercoin. Cheesy
You guys have fun with this one.  It's garbagecoin.  Over a million coins already out there.  I started mining 6 minutes after the announce and I have 0, due to over 300 orphans, and this rockstar of a coin maker deciding to set difficulty at 0.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
lol im mining this for fun xD
Activity: 714
its a nice test attempt at creating a coin dev but really this is terrible.  you have a good working concept but you failed to execute it properly.  you need a design team and learn to code a little bit more and not just change a few variables in an existing coin.  you even failed to give us details on how this is any different from feathercoin.  if I was ftc I would sue.
Activity: 680
I think the gold rush is over for coins like this, nobody takes them seriously. They can't even do a find and replace on the code properly.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
About 700 blocks were premined.
legendary
Activity: 980
Looked through the source, among other things, this clown didn't even bother to change the master keys from feathercoin. Cheesy

Even the genesis block is the same. What an absolute joke.
This is the worst one yet.  And there have been ALOT of REALLY bad coins lately. 
Activity: 308
and here... we go agian  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
We need to start a coin with a difficulty of like 1000.  This way even once everyone hears about it and start mining, the whole block process doesn't even get rolling until we get enough people to push us through.
Activity: 350
WTS - 100,000 FTC

Oh wait.. these are what?
Gamecoins?  

Can I make people think they are FTC Wink?
Pages:
Jump to: