Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *** New Exchange With lot of Cryptos *** https://www.cryptsy.com/ *** - page 5. (Read 7362 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Isn't there some kind of bug ?
I see a huge spike on PWC/BTC had several sell order on the way and none have been executed
Activity: 339
Franko FRK is a good choice; Fair lunch, and well made.
Activity: 329
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
Gee.............
transferred PWC to my account 5 hours ago, and haven't seen a thing Angry
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
nice what are the deposit and withdraw for usd

Not available yet.   I'm shopping for a reliable processor.   I was going to use Dwolla, but the mtgox thing scared me away.

BigVern

It would be great if you can add liberty reserve,perfect money, webmoney, payza, moneybookers,visa,paypal for deposit/withdrawal option. And also please add trollbox too.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 136
Merit: 15
Activity: 68
Please add GLD... please!

Great exchange to BTW cool design.
Activity: 63
Another vote to add Franko.
Activity: 149
I really like this site! It's like a much better version of BTC-e..so far at least. But why isn't anyone buying my BTB for 5BTC/BTB Huh
Activity: 350
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
It's good to see an exchange for the less popular coins. It will be interesting to see if they get much trade.

Good to see an exchange where you can actually get a hold of the Operator directly lol

and one which replies within a few hours

+1
Activity: 112
It's good to see an exchange for the less popular coins. It will be interesting to see if they get much trade.

Good to see an exchange where you can actually get a hold of the Operator directly lol

and one which replies within a few hours
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Activity: 100
Could you fix the minimum quanity for BTB?
0.1 is a bit high.

Thanks

True.  I'll have to make that configurable on a per coin basis.   Putting it on my TODO list.  Smiley

BigVern

Minimum for BTB is now 0.01

BigVern
Activity: 112
OK, lets call this the monopoly exchange, because these fail coins are worth about the same as Monopoly money.

Regardless, there is a market and the market will decide the value. 

BigVern
nice what are the deposit and withdraw for usd

Not available yet.   I'm shopping for a reliable processor.   I was going to use Dwolla, but the mtgox thing scared me away.

BigVern
Pages:
Jump to: