Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *** New Exchange With lot of Cryptos *** https://www.cryptsy.com/ *** - page 7. (Read 7362 times)

Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Would be nice to be able to trade alt to alt instead of everything being for BTC only.
That would be insane with the number of combinations possible. Nevertheless the site could either decide to work with BTC or LTC, either would be ok, but not both at the same time.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Would be nice to be able to trade alt to alt instead of everything being for BTC only.

I second to that.
Too many alt-coins for that. Most are less than a month old and could die any day.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
No troll box???

@Cryptsy A chat box is in the works (aka trollbox).
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

I second to that.
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Fail exchange, for fail coins. Keeping coins alive, that would otherwise just disapear, never to be heard from again.

You sure are a glimmer of hope.

Franko? Are you fucking kidding me?

Not only are you a glimmer of hope, you seem to be a paid spokesperson with alot of interest in one coin only, thats why you talk so much garbage against everything else. Who cares what others want to trade? What is it any of your business other then trying to pump your own interest.
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Not sure it is keeping any coins alive - volume seems to be zero or near zero for everything except WDC and RYC

If anything I think this exchange is starting to confirm that the value of many coins people had pinned their hopes and dreams on is very close to zero

Putting a coin on an exchange does not mean buyers magically show up.  If there are no buyers on here, chances are there will not be an on an exchange
Activity: 182
fml
Fail exchange, for fail coins. Keeping coins alive, that would otherwise just disapear, never to be heard from again.

Franko? Are you fucking kidding me?
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 182
fml
Activity: 504
Nice to see this exchange and hope GoldCoin gets added too.
Activity: 112
Namecoin, PPCoin, Devcoin?
Activity: 148
Please add FRK (Frankocoin)
legendary
Franko is Freedom
could you please add

- liquidcoin LQC one of the oldest crypto
-BitGem BTG Vary Rare

Bitgem FTW
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
could you please add

- liquidcoin LQC one of the oldest crypto
-BitGem BTG Vary Rare
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Lets do it!

But... Gamecoin? Franko?  And others less standard cryptos?

All will go there !!!
Just email him for all the coins that you want to see there

Fantastic! Franko would be good for the exchange Cheesy
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: