Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 104. (Read 143442 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i cannot withdraw, the site don't let me write my address
fix it
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
CoinMarket.io has not detected an inherent user security issue on our system.

Please use strong passwords that cannot be cracked,
you would not believe the dictionary attacks the hackers are capable of (combining password dictionaries and brute force).
Minimum password length is now 12 characters for new accounts.

Security features such as 2FA and email confirmations are being developed.
A settings page will be avalible soon (enabling you to change to a stronger password, if in doubt).

There is a bounty of 0.25 BTC for anyone that can demonstrate a critical bug in our software that can be exploited in practice.
There is a bounty of 0.10 BTC for anyone that can demonstrate a critical bug in our software that can be exploited in theory (you dont have the tools).

There is still open issue where are my funds gone. And also there is additional user with the same problem. I have very strong password and I don't believe that someone hacked my account just a couple of hours after I've registered. No one exept me knew about the registration!
I need answers of logged IP addresses.
Please don't blame "weak password" as it's looks like serious security hole!

+1
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
don't work for me the website
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

you would not believe the dictionary attacks the hackers are capable of (combining password dictionaries and brute force).

A settings page will be avalible soon (enabling you to change to a stronger password, if in doubt).

There is a bounty of 0.25 BTC for anyone that can demonstrate a critical bug in our software that can be exploited in practice.
There is a bounty of 0.10 BTC for anyone that can demonstrate a critical bug in our software that can be exploited in theory (you dont have the tools).

There is still open issue where are my funds gone. And also there is additional user with the same problem. I have very strong password and I don't believe that someone hacked my account just a couple of hours after I've registered. No one exept me knew about the registration!
I need answers of logged IP addresses.
Please don't blame "weak password" as it's looks like serious security hole!
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
Nice volume on USDE Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
but the accaunt setting isn't available, how user can change pasword on more strong?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
And how to change a password of an already existing account?
my kdc order is pending for 2 hours , pls fix it  Undecided
Activity: 126
The site is being very actively developed and if you get logged out or site appears down its cause of restarts of services and such. It is only a few days old and working out a lot of kinks.
Please use strong and secure passwords with high number of characters. If you use "password123" as password you should not put a lot of funds into that account if you know whats good for you ;-)
Activity: 182
site down -.-.
why the website is down?
Activity: 112

site is down??
Activity: 98

Website down
Activity: 98

kdc price is ridiculous
Activity: 238
Activity: 151
SkeinCoin

- algorithm (Skein-SHA256) never seen before
- paper wallets available for anyone
- steady growth in network
- CPU & GPU minable right now (a 5-minute-5-step tutorial)
- FPGA & ASIC minable in the (near) future
- basic android app
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I would like to see a mobile layout. Using coinedup or cryptsy on my smartphone is horror.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I had ~75K USDE, now they just disappeared... WTF???
Not very reallistic, considering we are changing balances only in the createOrder and cancelOrder functions, which are both auth-protected.
What is your username on the site? We're going to look into the logs.

Now it appears that it has been traded?Huh what's going on?Huh I've never put it on sell!!! please check it!
username: dima_a123

Did you withdraw the resulting BTC to your wallet? We see your balances as 0 and some BTC withdrawals. Was that you?

Reminder for our dear users: Please keep in mind that this is a raw, untested version of the software. Anything can happen, so use it at your own risk.
Ofcourse we are doing our best to fix bugs quickly and improve the exchange, but no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io

I had only one BTC withdraw after I sold the NOBL coins, that's it. my BTC address is 16TX51Nb3UKUPYJMaUkpRvo24J8Ngs1kNW.
I understand that it is beta version of trading platform, but how come my coins were suddenly traded? and if they traded, where is the BTC?

I just had the same issue this night at the exact same time. Seemingly, someone logged into my account traded all my Noble, DOGE, DGB, etc. and then cashed out. Lost over 1BTC. Didn't think about the weakness of Betaversion. Maybe my fault. @Coinmarket.io: Could u see in my case different IP withdrawing at around 02:20am this morning. More security is definitely needed pretty soon! I like text/sms with code as it works fine on other sites or Email confirmation…. Last thing: How can I change my Password? ty

This is outrage!!!
How can people trust the service if our money is stolen so easy???

Give them a break. wait until they make a statement in regards to this. you don' t know if that poster was telling the truth or spreading fud.
Jump to: