Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 108. (Read 143442 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Developer is going to sleep in a short while now. So if you discover any bugs, or transactions not going as anticipated or any kinda complaints, criticisms.
Just write them down. I'm not aware of any wallets having issues at the moment. Write down transaction ID's etc and it will get sorted. Site is under heavy development and improvement.

As for suggested trading pairs we have a pre-poll going on and will do a poll tomorrow or something where you can vote on the most requested trading pairs.
We ask you try to put all suggestions to this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.80
Activity: 126
Cryptonium should really be added!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
CCoin and Hotcoin please!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Add Cryptonium : )
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

Agreed. It's a great coin. PoS/PoW coin with great developer support and a very active community. Going strong.
+1
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Seem to be having some issues.

While trading, deposited 10k usde, which then all of a sudden resulted to be 9552.999999998 usde.
No trades (sells) in trade history can make the sum add up, to arrive at this balance, since I've mainly been playing with small sums, and buying up usde with my 0.2btc deposit.

Hmmm. Adding all trades to a spreadsheet, to see what goes wrong.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Please add:

Noodlyappendage coin
Klondike
UFO
Aliencoin
Baconbits
E-token
Batcoin
Fairquark
Secondscoin
Microcoin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Please add PXL coin. Very good coin with lots of potential!
Activity: 182
Web bugged? i don't can sell and don't can buy
Activity: 132
BitCoin
1. CatCoin
2. Velocitycoin
3. eToken
4. QQcoin

Maybe we could get some coins that aren't available to trade anywhere else?  Just a thought.

Yes, blakecoin is a nice one!
Activity: 140
1. CatCoin
2. Velocitycoin
3. eToken
4. QQcoin

Maybe we could get some coins that aren't available to trade anywhere else?  Just a thought.
Activity: 66
Awesome! Would you consider adding Teslacoin? Alien would be cool too have on there as well!  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
works well so far, make sure to be ready for big amounts of traffic if one of the coins goes through the roof. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
How 'bout adding CCoin? Still in development, but apparently backed by pretty knowledgeable people and forum seniors Smiley
Announce thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annscrypt0-premineccoin-launched-earn-some-ccoins-now-404084

I'd like to see it hit an exchange too. Senior members won't launch a coin without an idea behind it to make it better than all the clones.
Activity: 224
pls added ufocoin
Activity: 98
Missing deposits credited.

IS NORMAL every 3-5 minutes depends my account loged off? is any trying to acces to accounts?

This is a beta-version of the exchange. As we change and fix things, log outs are forced sometimes. This is expected.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Another missing early deposit:

Username: theequalizer
Amount: 15000.00 NOBLE
Transaction ID: 1df1fc44795e8b302c65cc3e23065e1e221d3d987614efaf957ec726e5df111e

Thanks for help.
Activity: 182
Missing deposits credited.

IS NORMAL every 3-5 minutes depends my account loged off? is any trying to acces to accounts?
Activity: 61
Add CCoin CCO Cheesy
Jump to: