Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 110. (Read 143442 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Also can you implement a 2 Factor Authentication.

Agree, a definite must.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Also can you implement a 2 Factor Authentication.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
how about QubitCoin? in my opinion it is most perspective cryptocurrency ...
Activity: 29
Please add Digibyte!
Activity: 182
Activity: 210
Works good, deposited USDE did a couple of trades and withdrew BTC into my account.

Great and FAST website!
Please add Klondike Coins KDC to the exchange ! We would really appreciate it and I will drive lots of traffic to your exchange Cheesy

I heard on the KDC page that they are going to add it Grin. I hope so because that's all I have right now Sad.  I shouldn't have put my eggs in one basket but they look sooooo promising.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Everything is fixed now, thanks for speedy response. Best service from an exchange I have ever experienced. Smiley
Hi, having problems with a deposit from earlier and having wrong NOBEL balance showing up in my wallet.

Pls fix, have sent pm with details. Smiley

?

These purchases I made when I first registered are around 30k, I have withdrawn nothing and I have sold only 1005 NOBEL yet my balance only says 18816 NOBLE
I am also waiting for transaction 883be6c178a30ebd8988b109f9b26f50814ecaa647e72f0f2f9130019b11d3c5 to deposit. Smiley
http://imgur.com/lRf8t4H
Activity: 98
ADD ALIENCOIN [ALN] ALN/BTC
Activity: 84
I deposited BTC and invested in NOBLE, everything went smooth. Good looking exchange.
Our withdrawal fees are what the standard network transaction fee for that coin is (0.0001 for bitcoin, 0.001 for litecoin) - we do not charge extra for them.

Unlike Cryptsy. I will try you out.  I hope you give the "others" a run for their crypto.
Hi, having problems with a deposit from earlier and having wrong NOBEL balance showing up in my wallet.

Investigating. This one may take some time. Meanwhile, we added 15K to your balance.
Activity: 210
Registered and used to trade some USDE. Will provide feedback later.
Activity: 52
Just used your site to invest in NobleCoin, very impressive job! I like how this market is actually easy to use and *clear*. Waiting for future updates anxiously  Grin

EAC/LTC and EAC/BTC markets added.
Activity: 182
DIGIBYTE!! PLEASE
Jump to: