Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 12. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Markets paused for maintenance
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Stage 1 of 3 completed! (canceled all orders on KARM/BTC and reversed some transactions in that market)

Edit: Stage 2 of 3 completed! (found and deleted duplicate entries in the deposits table)

Next stage: recalculating correct KARM balance based on correct deposits and trade log data
(excluding reversed transactions from stage 1)

Resuming normal operation in 30-45 minutes Smiley

I really like these updates. For me coinmarket.io is the best exchange

+1

cryptsy is shit
I agree! Fast and stable. A few hiccups, but nothing compared to Cryptsy's mess that never improves.
Coinmarket.io will take over soon, its fast, clean and the dev actually gives updates promptly

BULL.... How old is Coinmarket.io? It has been MORE DOWN then it was UP!!!!! Cryptsy is already working for months, Coinmarket.io had already more then hours then cryptsy in his whole life, so stop the crap!!!!

What? Cryptsy is a cripple alongside Coinmarkets sprinter, it's always slow and often nonsensical - have you ever watched the buy/sell orders on craptsy?

It is slow when they organize a pump on twitter, otherwise it is pretty normal. In less then 10 seconds you have your order active, so that is fine for me.

It's cancelling orders where the problems can really begin with cryptsy.

Now you're talking months ago.... they already fixed it. The first apple products also sucks, but who cares... everybody is happy with the Iphone now. It is the same with cryptsy, yeap they had problems with cancelling orders/ with negative balance/with missing orders, but who cares, it is all fixed and corrected.
Activity: 154
its live! Let the actions starts again
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Been loving coinmarket.io since the launch. Good site. Easy, simple, clean.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Stage 1 of 3 completed! (canceled all orders on KARM/BTC and reversed some transactions in that market)

Edit: Stage 2 of 3 completed! (found and deleted duplicate entries in the deposits table)

Next stage: recalculating correct KARM balance based on correct deposits and trade log data

+1

cryptsy is shit
I agree! Fast and stable. A few hiccups, but nothing compared to Cryptsy's mess that never improves.
Coinmarket.io will take over soon, its fast, clean and the dev actually gives updates promptly

BULL.... How old is Coinmarket.io? It has been MORE DOWN then it was UP!!!!! Cryptsy is already working for months, Coinmarket.io had already more then hours then cryptsy in his whole life, so stop the crap!!!!

What? Cryptsy is a cripple alongside Coinmarkets sprinter, it's always slow and often nonsensical - have you ever watched the buy/sell orders on craptsy?

It is slow when they organize a pump on twitter, otherwise it is pretty normal. In less then 10 seconds you have your order active, so that is fine for me.

It's cancelling orders where the problems can really begin with cryptsy.

+1

cryptsy is shit

Cryptsy cost me about $300 the other night with the Vert market taking off, they lost my coins for seven hours. It's not the first time either.

Coinmarket.io on the other hand is fast, stable and virtually problem free, exactly how it should be - it just needs a few more coins to challenge Craptsy and the almost permanently unusable coinedup.

Good luck to them  Grin

wish i had $300 worth of coins to lose

I started by mining with a HD5780 and 0.5LTC about three months ago. Had a couple of scares where I nearly lost what little I had, but have managed to trade and mine up to 2xR9280x's and several BTC worth of crypto.

Keep plugging away and don't bet everything and don't be greedy, you'll make some money then.
legendary

+1

cryptsy is shit

thank you kind sir.
Activity: 98
Our uptime is over 95%, our deposits and withdrawals are instant  and our total volume of over 3500 BTC in 3 weeks speaks for itself.

johnngbluntzky: dont worry, your account will be enabled in 10 minutes and you are free to leave.
beta is one thing, but when the admin falsely accuses you of double spending, and locks your acct and 1.6 btc.. that breaks any trust i would ever have in an exchange. as soon as admin clears this up, i will never trade here again.

+1

cryptsy is shit

Activity: 112

+1

cryptsy is shit

Cryptsy cost me about $300 the other night with the Vert market taking off, they lost my coins for seven hours. It's not the first time either.

Coinmarket.io on the other hand is fast, stable and virtually problem free, exactly how it should be - it just needs a few more coins to challenge Craptsy and the almost permanently unusable coinedup.

Good luck to them  Grin

wish i had $300 worth of coins to lose
DF_
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Maybe I was doing something wrong but it would be nice if you enter a buy order that is higher than the lowest sale order it automatically buys up everything to that point. When I bought it would auto purchase the lowest sale order then create a standing buy order for the additional units in the lowest buy orders amount, even when I set the buy order amount higher. I would then have to cancel that standing order and buy the next amount up each time if I wasnt paying attention and buying the exact unit count that was listed at each level.
legendary

+1

cryptsy is shit

+1

cryptsy is shit

Good luck to them  Grin
Activity: 140

+1

cryptsy is shit
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

+1

cryptsy is shit
Activity: 98
We are now testing the balance recalculation script and will run it against the real database soon.
Is it safe to send coins during this downtime?

I don't see why not, the wallets will pick up the block chain when they go back online.
Is it safe to send coins during this downtime?
Pages:
Jump to: