Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 13. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Please add

BenjaminsBaby.com

No Premine 0 Instamine Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Stage 1 of 3 completed! (canceled all orders on KARM/BTC and reversed some transactions in that market)

Edit: Stage 2 of 3 completed! (found and deleted duplicate entries in the deposits table)

Next stage: recalculating correct KARM balance based on correct deposits and trade log data
(excluding reversed transactions from stage 1)

Resuming normal operation in 30-45 minutes Smiley

I really like these updates. For me coinmarket.io is the best exchange

+1

cryptsy is shit
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Hi people anyone could help me? sorry for disturbing but I can not get into the web tells me ETA FEB 2014. And I put my mail me or there are problems on the website? Thanks

Dude, you only had to read 1 PAGE back. Literally less than 1 page ago was the answer to your question.

Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Stage 1 of 3 completed! (canceled all orders on KARM/BTC and reversed some transactions in that market)

Edit: Stage 2 of 3 completed! (found and deleted duplicate entries in the deposits table)

Next stage: recalculating correct KARM balance based on correct deposits and trade log data

I really like these updates. For me coinmarket.io is the best exchange
Activity: 70
Ah I wish it was down while I was taking my nap.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
what's wrong?
Activity: 126
Please add a message to the front page of https://www.coinmarket.io

It only takes a few minutes to write an explanation.

Link to this thread. Dead simple. Don't be LAZY!

it's becoming very obvious he has a lot on his plate right now.
Activity: 98

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Please add a message to the front page of https://www.coinmarket.io

It only takes a few minutes to write an explanation.

Link to this thread. Dead simple. Don't be LAZY!
Please let me set an avatar :'(
Hi people anyone could help me? sorry for disturbing but I can not get into the web tells me ETA FEB 2014. And I put my mail me or there are problems on the website? Thanks
Activity: 140

Dude, you only had to read 1 PAGE back. Literally less than 1 page ago was the answer to your question.
Activity: 58
1) Karmacoin will be disabled?
2) How many earn?
Activity: 105
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Karmacoin...

The irony is killing me.
lol
bad KARMA  Grin
Activity: 140
Karmacoin...

The irony is killing me.
Activity: 64
Give the guy some credit..

He is here openly talking about the issues.. most site are down all the time and not evn one single explanation is given..

Activity: 98
We will also have to cancel all orders on KARM/BTC market to recalculate everybody's correct KARM balance based on deposit and trade log info (after some reversals in KARM/BTC).
Please let me set an avatar :'(
can't you just turn KARM off and bring site up for other currencies?

Just let them do their work. It's not as easy as you think to "just turn it off", they'd have to disable trading on it while keeping wallets open for withdrawal.
It's better that they dedicate their time to preparing code to fix the issue at hand. For a site in beta, considering it's current trade volume, CM is kicking ass.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Some of the KARM deposits got double-credited when we implemented a system to auto-fix stuck deposits.
also check LEAF  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
can't you just turn KARM off and bring site up for other currencies?
Pages:
Jump to: