Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 70. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello.
24.01 I tried to withdraw Doge and BTC, but have not received confirmation letters. Has passed 48 hours and my account nothing not returned. Help me, pls! Login: dmitpro
Manually confirmed your withdwals. We suggest that you create another account with an gmail address.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Prices at this time seem spot-on for all currencies.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello.
24.01 I tried to withdraw Doge and BTC, but have not received confirmation letters. Has passed 48 hours and my account nothing not returned. Help me, pls! Login: dmitpro
Activity: 14
I have unconfirmed deposit since 30 minutes now

user: gllm

txid
c634ab972c7d6164cfa35c656ba77c48bae301a3b7525d6c287927e95a7ff092

??
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Hi, coinmarket, trying to trade but get the message; "terms of service not accepted", what to do?

Okay, got it problem solved.
Activity: 26
Hello.
I can't log-in to my account. Yesterday I changed my password and everything was fine. Today when I'm typing my user name and password website is taking me back to the home page. When I click on "change your password now" i'm also redirected to home page.

I have exactly the same problem... Yesterday I changed my password then loggin with new pw, and it was good, but today, nada.
0.1% fee enabled for testing and countering market manipulations.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
I think comcast is blocking your ip as spam, I never get confirmation e-mails. I PM'd coinmarket.io about a withdrawal that I cannot confirm because of this, no response yet.

Looks like if I choose to continue using the website I must create a new account with a different e-mail.

Username on coinmarket?

my username is phreakk on coinmarket
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
E-mail confirmations for transfers and Transfers in / Transfers out history would be nice to have.

problem solved.
Activity: 56
well,
i didn't see 'forgot password' option for recovery Smiley
Activity: 36
btc reach my wallet Thank you!
I can not receive mail, can cancel, modify mail address
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Just tried your exchange...so far I find it very fast and works quite well..

keep up your good work...

and add some more pairs...
hello there,

I am a newbie on your exchange, so I want to ask for some weird thing for me.

I have sent on the exchange wallet 100 000 doge to exchange. They appeared on the exchange in short time. So I placed an order to sell 100 000 DOGE for BTC. But now, when order is pending, there show only 67 202 DOGE are pending to sell. Please, what is wrong? where are rest of my dogecoins? thanks for answer. I hope my DOGEs wont disappear.

PhanAT1ck: The order has partially executed and the 67k is left to be matched or canceled.

mouker: Request confirmed. Do not use that account until you are certain that you can receive the mail.
my Username mouker
Activity: 1
hello there,

I am a newbie on your exchange, so I want to ask for some weird thing for me.

I have sent on the exchange wallet 100 000 doge to exchange. They appeared on the exchange in short time. So I placed an order to sell 100 000 DOGE for BTC. But now, when order is pending, there show only 67 202 DOGE are pending to sell. Please, what is wrong? where are rest of my dogecoins? thanks for answer. I hope my DOGEs wont disappear.

EDIT: sell order it done now. Everything is OK, 0.196 BTC appeared on my account, what is equal to 100 000 DOGE, so it is OK. It was just some bug during pending transaction.
I think comcast is blocking your ip as spam, I never get confirmation e-mails. I PM'd coinmarket.io about a withdrawal that I cannot confirm because of this, no response yet.

Looks like if I choose to continue using the website I must create a new account with a different e-mail.

Username on coinmarket?
Activity: 21
OK Thank you very much Originally his forum ID can't speak I help him to speak to foreign friends order list
Pages:
Jump to: