Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 73. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i am not sure who is behind this web, but this is not negative i am trying to be positive but this is real bullshit :
from tweet : Upcoming opt-in security feature: authorization of IP addresses via e-mail.  
source : https://www.coinmarket.io/   twitter account : @CoinMarketio
this authorization is making no sense at all !!!  [ becouse ip adresses change and then ? how do you make your authorization ?]
1. Learn some english
2. Learn some punctuation
3. Try to understand how it works
4. If it still "Bullshit", then you're simply an Idiot
Activity: 67
Hey Guys

Nice Exchange have been using you for a week or so. I am big on Vertcoin it's a ASIC resistant Coin. They are on coinmarketcap.com, but only have one exchange right now. Why don't you add them.

Info at Vertcoin.org

Thanks
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Please, add QQCoin    ( http://qqco.in/ )
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Did my first coinmarket.io trade and man, what a positive experience!
Traded some usde to test,  my funds were on the site and ready for trading in 5 minutes!

Great stuff, comming from cryptsy and being used of huge delays i can only see a great future for coinmarket.io!

Keep up the good work guys!

Ps what t do you see as spamming the market? I made a mistake with my first order, cancelled and put then another trade, is that seen as spamming?
Activity: 70
Please add, Volt(Electric) coin. 

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi...

I've recently registered but I was unable to log in after register. I haven't recieved any mail even at spam folder Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I forget my password
how can i find Huh

"lost password" doesn't seem to be implemented on coinmarket.
now if you use chrome/chromium and used autofill, you can find it stored in : settings ->advanced settings->password and forms.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
hey coinmarket io, usde users on your exchange are not pumping usde, can you fix it?

joke aside, great exchange you got there, keeps the good work
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
super fast exchange!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I was withdrawing BTC's from my wallet in coinmarket.io.
Some error occured.
Kindly help

Username : truegut
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
first of all : i hope that there will be alot exchange possibilitys in the future the more the better !

i am not sure who is behind this web, but this is not negative i am trying to be positive but this is real bullshit :

from tweet : Upcoming opt-in security feature: authorization of IP addresses via e-mail.  

source : https://www.coinmarket.io/   twitter account : @CoinMarketio

this authorization is making no sense at all !!!  [ becouse ip adresses change and then ? how do you make your authorization ?]

[2] for authorization i propose to use a extra pin option like crypto-trade , email and pincode like many pools,

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What is CON?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
WOW WOW WOW wtf, this exchange works and works fast. My new fav exchange, simple non flashy design but works perfect. Simple history price graphs and scale it out so it never slows up and this is a winner.

Please don't add too many and turn it into a snail like all the others.
Activity: 98
Pretty sure if this is the first time ya'll are trying to move and trade crypto you shouldn't be doing it on a BETA exchange.

Soooooo tilting.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I put the 181.8 KDC but the reality I is invalid email address. Money has been deducted the website. Whether can modify the e-mail address and give my money to treatment... Very eager desire to be treated!My account ID:[email protected]
Activity: 28
please  add VOLT

Dont forget to vote and make ur voice heard here:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62769

THANK
Activity: 52
PLEASE DE-THRONE BTC-E AND CRAPTSY!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 21
I forget my password