Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 85. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is it realistic to try and add Metiscoin? You can see here that there are lot of trading on the coins topic.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Great exchange, but would love to see a status page for withdraws and a resend email verification option.  Made two withdraws this morning and only got a verification email for one.  Do withdraws eventually time out?

Withdrawals time out and recredit to the account in 48 hours if not confirmed.

Possible to change that to 24 hrs or less? 2 days is a long time for funds to be lost in limbo.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great exchange, but would love to see a status page for withdraws and a resend email verification option.  Made two withdraws this morning and only got a verification email for one.  Do withdraws eventually time out?

Withdrawals time out and recredit to the account in 48 hours if not confirmed.

Deposits processed: 11500+
Withdrawals processed: 3300+
Trades executed: 28000+
Total trading volume: 350+ BTC
Users online at any time: 100-200
Server load: minimal
Activity: 6
Great exchange, but would love to see a status page for withdraws and a resend email verification option.  Made two withdraws this morning and only got a verification email for one.  Do withdraws eventually time out?
Buy walls over a certain treshold now trigger a bold text in their row.
Activity: 20
A withdrawal confirmation usually arrives instantly, but there are exceptions.

Been waiting for at least an hour, still no email. Normal?
Activity: 644
I dont agree with the possibility to turn off trollbox. I think it should be a mandatory feature.

If there was an exchange that was equal to BTC-e without the trollbox, I'd use that exchange instead.
Adding the forgot password feature and unstucking dangling LTC orders soon.
A withdrawal confirmation usually arrives instantly, but there are exceptions.

Meanwhile, some stats:
Deposits processed: 11500+
Withdrawals processed: 3300+
Trades executed: 28000+
Total trading volume: 350+ BTC
Users online at any time: 100-200
Server load: minimal, and not even using multiple cores yet (but ready to scale at any time)
How long does it take to get the conf email for a withdrawal?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
My LTC is still stuck on a pending order since litecoin markets were taken down. I can't withdrawal it. It's not alot of money but I still want it. I sent pm a few days ago
hi guys.. i forgot my password and can't join on chat due to not secure java scrypt (wtf?)
my username is: xaler
what i've to do ? ther's no forgot password button
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I love it - Silky smooth interface. As above only problem I've noticed is sometimes it lists USDE when I'm actually trading Doge, but a quick F5 and its back to normal.

Its nice having a responsive, instant exchange. I've left my recommendation for adding a certain coin in the other thread.

Just one question though - How comes I can deposit RPC but can't trade it?
Activity: 224
I am very pleased with the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Issue was I was using IE, when I opened in Chrome everything was there!!  Thanks!!!  Love the exchange!!
Activity: 213
I just wanted to say this exchange worked so far for me and I'm really happy to see a real good alternative to the big ones. I'm really tired of Cryptsy or Coinedup. I think it have a big potential to get even bigger than these ones. The trade engine is lightning fast, the design is clean and sober, I miss a trollbox but that will be implemented soon. Perfect Smiley

I did ~100 trades on this exchange in the past few days, I never had a bug. Keep the good work devs' Wink
PM sent, having issues with buy orders.  Orger gets placed, BTC gets locked, but it never shows up on my order screen or on the buy screen.
your order is listed on KDC/BTC market ... https://www.coinmarket.io/market/KDCBTC

and if you have PMd us, then dont spam the thread, we process every request

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
PM sent, having issues with buy orders.  Orger gets placed, BTC gets locked, but it never shows up on my order screen or on the buy screen.
Activity: 126
Plz add Nutcoin!!!

www.nutcoin.com

hmmm...

Spamming this thread is the worst you can do to your coin.
Never post coin suggestions on this thread, its an easy way to NOT get listed!
Cant you read the first post of the thread? This is not a chatroom.

hmmm....

Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Pages:
Jump to: