Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 87. (Read 143442 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's not like crAptsy when it comes to deposits, lightning fast, make sure you accept whatever fee the wallet you transfer from suggests so you dont get backlogged in the confirms. But as fast and can be the transfers (virtually instant)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How long does it normally take for coin deposits to get into my
coinmarket wallet?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
any plans to add NXT and Cryptonium coins?
Activity: 64
Hey yo!
The exchange worked great for me today! Keep up the good work.  Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How long will a pending buy order stay locked assuming it never finds a match?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Doing very well, this exchange is nice and snappy, I love it. Thanks for giving us a great place to trade NOBL! Keep up the awesome work, once you get the graphs up and running this will be fantastic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
CoinMarket.io stats:
Total volume: 185+ BTC
Deposits processed: 9500+
Withdrawals processed: 2700+
Trades exectued: 23000+

Ok, I'm back honor good exchange... good work ;]
Activity: 420
Nice begining, I hope u add new coins fast, as Its the key for success. Also hard, honest work, but nowadays, Its only a matter of time and u can be rich with dump ideas, so lets ride. (and pls get rid of this 360 sec bug in the forum, cause I can not come up with any more bs just to pass the 5 posts!!! ))))
Activity: 98
are the BTC payout working? I am still waiting for my withdrawal...
Everything is working properly. Check you e-mail address for withdraw confirmation link.
Activity: 68
are the BTC payout working? I am still waiting for my withdrawal...
Nice stats, can you make it visible to see tradevolume per coin per 24 hour?
Hover your mouse over the market selection buttons at the top. The first number is 24h volume.
Activity: 24
Nice stats, can you make it visible to see tradevolume per coin per 24 hour?
CoinMarket.io stats:
Total volume: 185+ BTC
Deposits processed: 9500+
Withdrawals processed: 2700+
Trades exectued: 23000+
Activity: 292
@coinmarket.io one other option I would like to see if / when time permits is to allow the user to choose the font on the page.  The numbers that show at the top of the screen are a bit hard for me to see.  I would love to be able to switch the font to Arial or Times New Roman.

A settings page will be avalible soon, where you can switch between several themes.

Thank you!
@coinmarket.io one other option I would like to see if / when time permits is to allow the user to choose the font on the page.  The numbers that show at the top of the screen are a bit hard for me to see.  I would love to be able to switch the font to Arial or Times New Roman.

A settings page will be avalible soon, where you can switch between several themes.
Activity: 24
Past 2 days trading there and it works very nice, thansk for the DGB exchange.
I dont agree with the possibility to turn off trollbox. I think it should be a mandatory feature.

Huh?  Care to explain why?

Edit:  Actually there is no reason to explain why since the only reason for the troll box to be mandatory is to force the most exposure to advertising and trolls.  That is exactly what I want to avoid and thankfully it looks like it will be implemented that way.
When we get graphs for price history?

January:
* Settings page (change password, email and theme)
* 2-factor authentication
* Optimizations and bugfixes

February:
* Candlestick graphs
* Trollbox (chat) with an on/off switch
* Websockets instead of AJAX everywhere (even better perfomance and live updates of data)

March:
* Trade API (JSON)

... or faster.

We added a FAQ page and at the bottom you can find donation addresses.
Donations would help developing the exchange and keep it at 0% fees as long as possible.
When  we get graphs for price history ?
Pages:
Jump to: