Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 17. (Read 108123 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Is their any multipools for this coin to mine with?

Not as far as I know. If you find one, let me know Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
price up to 200K in next 3 days , Now whales are refueling . Cheesy Wink

a little mistake, the price now is ~ 14.5k sato hah
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Is their any multipools for this coin to mine with?
Activity: 23
CCnex Coin Listing Update

Hello Bitcointalk User

Nov. 24 Today, several new coins have been listed on our platform. We also delisted coins that showed poor performance or had minimal trade volume.

We closely examined coins marketability as well as potential to grow when finding the best suitable coins to be on our system.

We will continue to work as best as we can to find innovative coins with great potential.

Thank you

[ Newly listed coins list ]

- FuelCoin (FC2)

Official Website : http://www.ccnex.com/
Official Blog : blog.ccnex.com
Official Facebook : www.facebook.com/ccnex
Ofiicial Twitter : www.twitter.com/ccnex
Activity: 552
Merit: 500

lol i can't believe price is sky rocketing  Grin still holding and watching market  Wink anytime dumping can be start
Considering the total number of coins and the coins volume are traded in 24 hours, I think, more than 95% of the coins in the hands of a person . If this hypothesis is correct , so the price can go much higher.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

lol i can't believe price is sky rocketing  Grin still holding and watching market  Wink anytime dumping can be start

I sold mine for pickles on AllCrypt when it first got released due to it being insanely premined with unrealistic expectations, I wish I held to make profit and Dump lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

lol i can't believe price is sky rocketing  Grin still holding and watching market  Wink anytime dumping can be start
Just downloaded the wallet it doesn't sync. Is there a .conf file I'm missing here?  Smiley

Not as far as I know, did you get the latest version from the OP or their website? The nodes are all hard-coded now.

Copy of my Conf if you want to use it.

Conf Name: FuelCoin.conf

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=34161
addnode=188.226.128.85
addnode=188.226.252.39

Thank You very much!  Smiley
Double Edit: I had the wrong version (1.0). Sync'ing up fine now, thanks again!
Just downloaded the wallet it doesn't sync. Is there a .conf file I'm missing here?  Smiley

Not as far as I know, did you get the latest version from the OP or their website? The nodes are all hard-coded now.

Copy of my Conf if you want to use it.

Conf Name: FuelCoin.conf

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=34161
addnode=188.226.128.85
addnode=188.226.252.39
Just downloaded the wallet it doesn't sync. Is there a .conf file I'm missing here?  Smiley
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
price up to 200K in next 3 days , Now whales are refueling . Cheesy Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
Some of investors long time hodling this coin for earning huge profit , You must wait a little longer and should not sell your coins in cheap price.  Wink
Tonight price up to 50 K
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
See the top 10 coins of  market cap list , What is the features of these coins? Not nothin except for one bunch of lies , but they are top 10 coins.

in Crypto's world  do not need to any features for increase price , Just need to some of whales. Wink
Activity: 21
10k is cheap satellite Smiley I bought a few days ago for 7,5k and sell 22k+, also little difference as is to be much more, whence you also fuck.
I do not know what you mean...
I take my 200% profit and said goodbye this shit  ;]

Only 200%? See thats what I'm talking about, small minds, weak hands.

I made 8btc in three days I'm a winner Smiley)

You might feel that way at the moment, look again in a couple weeks / months Wink

No problem...
I wish you good luck, I have earned MY money.
If you made %200 profit and earned 8 btc so why you here are and rip your ass?  HuhHuhHuhHuh

You're here because you could not buy cheap coinsWink Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

3) Its AltcoinToday.com as the third party, not Altcoinnews. AltcoinToday is one of the top Crypto News sites and would not risk tarnishing their name with any form of lies or scams...

You mean like hiring Zetacoin ponzi schemer and penny auction fraudster BitcoinSachs?
Activity: 21
I take my 200% profit and said goodbye this shit  ;]

You might feel that way at the moment, look again in a couple weeks / months Wink

No problem...
I wish you good luck, I have earned MY money.
I take my 200% profit and said goodbye this shit  ;]

I'm going to stop posting here about people selling, I don't care if you sell. Your short-term gain now is my long-term larger gain for the future.
Just one thing to say, what do I know, that you don't Wink
Pages:
Jump to: