Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 15. (Read 108123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Still got problems with this staking.

I see generation to stake time is 1 day. Its 2 days and didn't get stake. Also tonight reloaded wallet up and now stake time is saying 13 days then went to 5 days back up to 8 days and now sitting on 4 days. So I dont get how one can generate stake in less than a few hours because its not true. Anyone like to try and solve me problem. Coins are almost 2 months old and only ever generated stake once when deposit coins to wallet and then got stake about 2 days later after re opening wallet and now since then have not generated any stakes.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
Where is the latest source?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello community, I'm interested in borrowing about 1000 FC2. Of course I'm offering collateral (preferably in BTC), and of course we'd go through some kind of escrow agent. I'm not asking anybody to trust me directly.

The interest rate, collateral requirements, loan term, and any other relevant parameters are all negotiable. This is the first time I've done this, and I'm guessing it will be priced accordingly (that is to say, the interest rate will likely be quite high).

Ok - any offers of interest rates? I'll start the bidding at 35% APR with a minimum of a 1-week loan term.

collateral btc? why dont you just buy the coins? Im guessing you mean you will pay back interest in btc? If, so... It's not collateral.

Think about it long enough and you'll realize why I want to borrow, not buy. I'm only expecting to hold the FC2 for a couple weeks. If I disappear, the escrow agent will give the lender my collateral. We could also build in a "margin call" kind of thing where if the price of FC2 rises sharply, the escrow agent can call my loan and just send the lender my BTC.

I'll pay the interest in FC2 in a lump sum when I repay the loan, unless you'd prefer BTC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello community, I'm interested in borrowing about 1000 FC2. Of course I'm offering collateral (preferably in BTC), and of course we'd go through some kind of escrow agent. I'm not asking anybody to trust me directly.

The interest rate, collateral requirements, loan term, and any other relevant parameters are all negotiable. This is the first time I've done this, and I'm guessing it will be priced accordingly (that is to say, the interest rate will likely be quite high).

Ok - any offers of interest rates? I'll start the bidding at 35% APR with a minimum of a 1-week loan term.

collateral btc? why dont you just buy the coins? Im guessing you mean you will pay back interest in btc? If, so... It's not collateral.
Activity: 66

legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
if anyone is interested in a multipool please pm me for details since the site and pool are still under development.
Activity: 141
yes the new version start to sync with out problems...
legendary
I just checked the website, and it appears there is a newer version than that even 1.0.1.2. Looks like some new nodes were added to help keep up with all the new connections showing up lately.

Only just seen this now must be a new update  as wasn't on site or any updates or details only other version updated now. Going to see how this one works and see if it fixes my problem.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Wow, lot's of negative people here and not a one that can provide any facts to their negative comments !

Do your research people and see why this coin is going up.  If it was, it would have been dumped long ago already. Many new markets and new money coming in which is the reason it is sky rocketing.  Some short minded people selling at this point which I personally think is a mistake, but to each it's own.  Funny to see all this so called experts here that talk crap and offer nothing other than negativity and no facts to back up their crap.

reminds me of the early days of Bitcoin !  tons of so called "experts" that knew nothing about nothing that ended up with so much egg on their face they look like quiche !LOL

Do YOUR OWN research and dilligence! there is plenty of information out there, call Bittrex and or cryptsy if you have to and get info from them, but please, don't listen to the idiots here one way or the other.  There is a great website for FC2 being created that is going to be all news, all Fuel Coin all the time with RSS feeds, podcast, interviews, etc. and it will have a social media part to it so that the community can communicate and share.  Asia is starting to pay attention to, That's why the price action.

be informed and don't let the naysayers here talk you out of a great opportunity.  Also, don't listen to me!  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !

Purely marketing and nothing more.

Sorry But I have read entire thread and there's not so much information.

This is a kind of obscurantism coin.

It can crash anytime. I still don't know why people goes in there ? We need a kind of 'institutionalization' when presenting a coin,about dev member,feature,development and at least marketing side. This coin can crash anytime because maybe lack of skill about dev,seeing nothing about a programmer. Too much big premine, where are the old coin from Fuel coin in last spring ? Sorry but there's a lack of information ...

Why should I buy a 100mcoin 50% premine at an overprice ? Don't say why I buy bitcoin. Bitcoin have dev member speaking to their community,giving ETA everyday,Big truly support behind. Its not case here.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
I just checked the website, and it appears there is a newer version than that even 1.0.1.2. Looks like some new nodes were added to help keep up with all the new connections showing up lately.
legendary
Got problem with my FuelCoin only ever staked once since adding coins to wallet and all upto date and coins are now almost 60 days old and first stake generated was only 0.04 Fule when I have a little over 3.5k

Anyone know how long it should take for stake to generate on coins proper

Answered this before, but coins mature in about 8 hours in order to start staking.
Have you made sure you are on the very latest wallet version?
I had a similar problem, after updating the latest version mines been fine.

Hello Tuto I am currently using version v1.0.1.1 Old wallet before staked then updated wallet and will no longer stake for me. Have plenty of connections and wallet is all downloaded and upto date on chain.
guys ls paste working nodes, already buy coins and need start stake
Activity: 328
Got problem with my FuelCoin only ever staked once since adding coins to wallet and all upto date and coins are now almost 60 days old and first stake generated was only 0.04 Fule when I have a little over 3.5k

Answered this before, but coins mature in about 8 hours in order to start staking.
Have you made sure you are on the very latest wallet version?
I had a similar problem, after updating the latest version mines been fine.
legendary

Activity: 69
Good luck with that.

Hidden pre-mine.

You mean the 4 billion coins that everyone has known about since April 30th, 2014? That "hidden" pre-mine?
Activity: 273
Good luck with that.

Hidden pre-mine.

Fuelcoin (FC2) is 100 % premined and it's not hidden. Your fud is more and more ridiculous. Try again and be more subtle, maybe there will be a little dump, who knows.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good luck with that.

Hidden pre-mine.
Activity: 172
I did my research and I'm convinced FuelCoin is legit.
Activity: 273
Wow, lot's of negative people here and not a one that can provide any facts to their negative comments !

Do your research people and see why this coin is going up.  If it was, it would have been dumped long ago already. Many new markets and new money coming in which is the reason it is sky rocketing.  Some short minded people selling at this point which I personally think is a mistake, but to each it's own.  Funny to see all this so called experts here that talk crap and offer nothing other than negativity and no facts to back up their crap.

reminds me of the early days of Bitcoin !  tons of so called "experts" that knew nothing about nothing that ended up with so much egg on their face they look like quiche !LOL

Do YOUR OWN research and dilligence! there is plenty of information out there, call Bittrex and or cryptsy if you have to and get info from them, but please, don't listen to the idiots here one way or the other.  There is a great website for FC2 being created that is going to be all news, all Fuel Coin all the time with RSS feeds, podcast, interviews, etc. and it will have a social media part to it so that the community can communicate and share.  Asia is starting to pay attention to, That's why the price action.

be informed and don't let the naysayers here talk you out of a great opportunity.  Also, don't listen to me!  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !

+10000

Well said !
same here wallet not sync
Pages:
Jump to: